Kickstarter for the remakes of K.O.L.M games and the awaited conclusion.

Sakura Leic · 1421

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Once upon a time there was a robot named Robbie.  One day he woke up with no memories and was broken to the point that he doesn't even have functioning eyes or legs.  It is up to you with the guidance of your mother to find the rest of your parts, become completed, and earn our mother's love, which she expresses in questionable ways....

K.O.L.M 1 and 2 is a metroidvania like series with a charming story and a lot of heart even though the games are really short.  However the second game ended in a cliff hanger and the creator couldn't conclude it since he left Armor Games before he could make the third game and couldn't get the rights to conclude it, much to his regret and the disappointment to many a fan.  Now he has asked if he could finally make the 3rd game, but he needs to fund it himself hench the kickstarter.

For this kickstarter not only is he going to finally finish the story of the K.O.L.M series but he's also remaking the first 2 games and a spin off called K.O.L.M.I.M.A or K.O.L.M in a minute, which were originally made with flash graphics, and update it with 3D graphics.  He needs about 25,000 pounds or $42,000 minimum to make this happen.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1831597808/kolm

Please help this poor robot out.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
I'll help spread the word about this; I'd love to donate, but my family is still using our money buying furniture.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
7 days left and the project hasn't even reached $10k yet. That's depressing... ;O;

Demo's available if anyone's interested.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Yeah I'm a little worried about that.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection