MagVanisher's Concept Art Galore

MagVanisher · 2225

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
on: May 31, 2014, 04:50:30 PM
It's been a long time, and I have some bad news regarding the game I'm planning to make.

The "Rockman World: VS Killers/Megaman: The Hunter Numbers" fangame will be re-assessed into a sort of a fan novel where I'll put the storyline into a novel form.

But that's it for the Rockman/Megaman fangame. I apologize for letting you down. However, I've decided to make some concept artwork, mostly logos and banners.

[spoiler]1. Rockman Killer Army Logo:

2. Megaman Hunter Army Logo:

[/spoiler]

First up is my take on a logo for the Rockman Killers/Megaman Hunters Army. I made two versions for the Rockman Killers and one for Megaman Hunters. Tell me what you think?

By the way, these pieces of artwork are part of my growing portfolio on this page.

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 10:27:56 AM
Here's what I've come up recently for an original character. Well, it's RKN-004 Ambient from Rockman World: VS Killers/Megaman: The Hunter Numbers.

[spoiler]RKN-004 Ambient

[/spoiler]

Actually, this is my first time making a character based on Inafune's classic design. It's mostly inspired from Mazinger Z. Likewise, here's the revised description (with parts taken from the old thread).

Background:
Built by Concerto from a large robot frame, Ambient became the first robot to the new line of Rockman Killer for Concerto's army. While his appearance is similar to a golem and has a monotonous speech, Ambient is calm and he loves nature, fitting his theme of ambient music.

Despite his calmness, he's dangerous when provoked by using his large Disrupt Laser cannon from his chest, as well as rocket punches and beam guns firing from his palm.

"I... Am... Alive!"

Good Point: Calm
Bad Point: Monotonous
Dislikes: Disturbances

Weakness: Ballade Cracker
Gained Weapon: Disrupt Laser
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 07:51:04 AM by MagVanisher »

Offline Skoda

• Time to kick it!
  • Net Navi
  • YAKETY YAKETY ROCKET SHOES!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 06:39:35 PM
His face reminds me of Solar Man for some reason, but it's pretty darn good work!

Current status: What is going on in my head ROFL.

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 08, 2014, 01:11:01 PM
Here's another artwork I've just made. It's a new box design of Nintendo Color TV-Game 15, the forerunner of the Famicom/NES and future Nintendo consoles.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Credit goes to Erik V from Before Mario Blog for the source pictures:
http://blog.beforemario.com/2012/01/nintendo-color-tv-game-15-15-1977.html

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 13, 2014, 07:50:22 AM
I'm back for another original character. Like last time, it's from Rockman World: VS Killers/Megaman: The Hunter Numbers. It's called RKN-007 Trance.

[spoiler]RKN-007 Trance

[/spoiler]

Originally, I was planning to rework Raging-Banenou's version of Trance. But I've decided to do my take on that character. Its long arms, slightly-thin frame, and the chest hole have taken cues from Mecha Sonic and Metal Sonic. Also, the V-Fin and the Sturm Booster at the back are inspired by the Gundam series.

Like last time, here's the reworked description.

Background:
Built from Tesla coil and booster parts, plus a lighter frame, Trance is fastest Rockman Killer ever created that it can dash up to 250 kph. A thrill-seeker with a desire for speed, Trance has the ability of manipulating electricity by using his Tesla coil arms, creating lightning bolts that homes to enemies.

"You'll be shocked at how fast I can go, slowpoke!"

Good Point: Thrill-seeker
Bad Point: Impatient
Dislikes: Turbulence

Weakness: Cross Shield
Gained Weapon: Lightning Seeker
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 01:32:04 PM by MagVanisher »

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 01:48:15 PM
Here's another work I've just finished. It's my redesign of RKN-000 Concerto!

[spoiler]RKN-000 Concerto:

[/spoiler]

Originally designed by jadzxa, I re-worked on it with some inspiration from Gate and Zero. However, I made three versions of Concerto, so it's up to you guys and girls to see what version would be used. Just pick the two V2 characters, of course!

Oh, and here's the description:
Background:
Concerto is a prototype to the Rockman Killers Series. However, Concerto's energy generator is very unstable that it takes a long time to regulate before sending it to battle. Therefore, Dr. Wily has no time to regulate his energy and decided to create Enker instead to destroy Rockman/Megaman.

Since then, Concerto realized that after all these years of neglect, Dr. Wily didn't care about him. And so, by gaining knowledge in robotics, Concerto decided to rebel against his creator and build his own army by creating new sets of Rockman Killers as well as rebuilding old ones.

Concerto's only goal is destroying both Dr. Wily and Rockman/Megaman, and proclaimed that he and his army are the strongest in the world.

Good Point: Charismatic
Bad Point: Arrogant
Dislikes: Dr. Wily, Rockman/Megaman

Weakness: Quint Slasher, Sakugarne, Final Orchestra
Gained Weapon: Final Orchestra