A HOENN NEW RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE!

Pyro · 130511

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #775 on: December 17, 2013, 06:51:56 AM
"Taylor....don't be so hard on her right now please?" Sakura pleaded though she looked very weary "Can you honestly blame her?"

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #776 on: December 17, 2013, 06:55:32 AM
"After everything her and I have been through together... yes I can," Taylor replied sternly.

(Remember, Trak and Taylor have a long history in Kalos)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #777 on: December 17, 2013, 06:56:37 AM
Once outside and away from everyone else, Trak found a secluded bench and sat.  On her way, she had taken Runaway's Poke Ball out of her bag and sat there, turning it over in her hands.  She didn't want to admit it, but Taylor was right.  If she had done a bit more research into the Anistar estate owners, this wouldn't have happened.  Hell, if she just stayed in Kalos, this wouldn't have happened.  But, no.  She stupidly went off on some fool's errand with some former Team Rocket agent whom she hardly knew, they both ended up brainwashed by a mad scientist, and she lost one of the best teammates a Trainer could ask for.

Trak buried her face in her hands and cried.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #778 on: December 17, 2013, 07:01:06 AM
"While it could have been avoided, tossing blame or what ifs isn't going to help her, especially in her state." Roxanne reprimanded "Right now we need  to figure out what can be done now and not focus on the past other than to look for a solution in the future."

"It seems Wily may also be in league with Team Flora as well..." Xuangzang piped up.

Roxanne looked at the tiny dragon with an eyebrow raise and facepalmed.

"If he's using my university for criminal means I swear..." Roxanne muttered as they continued to the Pokemon Center.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #779 on: December 17, 2013, 07:09:42 AM
Merrick compresses his lips some as Trak stormed off to do her own rescuing.  He could go after her, but since he saw most of what went on, he felt it was probably best to just follow the rest of the group to the Pokemon Center so he can give his side of the story.

Trak is soon approached by a robed man holding a red rose in his hand.

"Why so upset?" he asked, sounding more concerned than he looked with his seemingly flirty behavior, "I don't mean to pry, but I couldn't help noticing how you stormed over here and sat down in such a remorseful manner."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #780 on: December 17, 2013, 07:16:35 AM
Trak sniffed and glanced up for a moment, then returned her gaze to the Ball in her hands. "Some mad scientist kidnapped my Alakazam because I was stupid enough to leave Kalos."

(Screw you, connection problems.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #781 on: December 17, 2013, 07:28:16 AM
The robed man stood straight as he rubs his chin with his rose-less hand, a slight drop in his eyebrow indicating his concerned sympathy for Trak's situation.

"That does sound bad...." he sighs, "Have you informed the authorities on this mad scientist?  Perhaps they've heard of him, judging by my personal venture through this region."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #782 on: December 17, 2013, 07:33:53 AM
"So now Runaway is missing and Dr. Wily is nowhere to be found..." Sakura concluded her explanation.

"I see..." Roxanne said taking it all in "All this happening in such a short amount of time and so many mysteries too. I too am suspicious of that Diggersby, but I guess we should wait until your friend lets us talk to him again."

"Yeah there must be something about that Diggersby, why would Wily give him to Joe?" Sakura pondered.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #783 on: December 17, 2013, 07:34:35 AM
Joe deposited the Butler at the reception counter, to the utter shock of Nurse Joy. She rushed over to pick the man up, with the help of Joe, and placed him on a bed. A Chansey pushed the bed towards the emergency room. After catching his breath, Joe asked Nurse Joy.

"Nurse Joy... When I came in earlier to heal my Pokemon, how many did I have?"

"You're the Trainer with the Raticate right? Joe?"

"Yes, I'm Joe."

"Give me a moment to check the system... Here we go. You healed Raticate, Furret, Zigzagoon, Bibarel and Watchog."

"... Thank you, Nurse Joy. Will the old man be alright?"

"Well, he's currently under observation. We will inform you once the examination is done."

"Alright, thank you again."

Sakura was right. The Diggersby was totally new. But how? When? Why? Just as Joe tried to think back, a shadowy figure flashed in front of him, and fell onto his bum.

"Oww... My bum... My head..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #784 on: December 17, 2013, 07:39:43 AM
The robed man stood straight as he rubs his chin with his rose-less hand, a slight drop in his eyebrow indicating his concerned sympathy for Trak's situation.

"That does sound bad...." he sighs, "Have you informed the authorities on this mad scientist?  Perhaps they've heard of him, judging by my personal venture through this region."

"Yeah, the local Gym Leader knows and everyone went to the Pokemon Center," Trak nodded, "so they'll tell the authorities there.  The thing is," she glanced up at the man, "I don't think my Pokemon left this campus.  I think he's still around here somewhere.  I just don't know where.  The whole situation was about doing lab work, so there's probably a private lab around here somewhere!  That's probably where Runaway was taken!"

She looked down at the Ball in her hands again. "The thing is, I think everyone is going about this the wrong way.  If he's on the campus, we should look on the campus, but they're talking about Unova and whatever else.  The longer my Alakazam is gone, the more time that guy has to do something to him."

Trak put the Ball away and pulled out a Master Ball, studying it for a moment. "I mean, it'd be stupid to rush into things, but we're dealing with someone who has the capabilities to knock out my Alakazam and take him.  He's not a pushover by any means.  The only reason he might not have fought back was because he was coerced or threatened, and not with bodily harm to him.  Someone's got him locked up tight somewhere on this campus, and another guy's Swoobat said that there was a 'void' somewhere and that's what we should be looking for!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #785 on: December 17, 2013, 07:43:29 AM
"Joe?" Sakura asked when she heard him fall and walked over to him "Are you okay?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #786 on: December 17, 2013, 07:46:47 AM
"Argh... Sakura... You were right. I tried to recall how I got the Diggersby, but something seemed to stop me from digging deeper... I... I'm sorry..." Joe said, head down.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #787 on: December 17, 2013, 07:48:16 AM
"It's fine." Sakura said as she keeled down and put a hand on his shoulder "I'm sorry you got brainwashed."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #788 on: December 17, 2013, 07:53:36 AM
Merrick thought he saw a flash out of the corner of his eyes and looks to find something fall flat on his rump in front of Joe.  Frowning in confusion, he walks over to get a better look at this new presence.

"Yeah, the local Gym Leader knows and everyone went to the Pokemon Center," Trak nodded, "so they'll tell the authorities there.  The thing is," she glanced up at the man, "I don't think my Pokemon left this campus.  I think he's still around here somewhere.  I just don't know where.  The whole situation was about doing lab work, so there's probably a private lab around here somewhere!  That's probably where Runaway was taken!"

She looked down at the Ball in her hands again. "The thing is, I think everyone is going about this the wrong way.  If he's on the campus, we should look on the campus, but they're talking about Unova and whatever else.  The longer my Alakazam is gone, the more time that guy has to do something to him."

Trak put the Ball away and pulled out a Master Ball, studying it for a moment. "I mean, it'd be stupid to rush into things, but we're dealing with someone who has the capabilities to knock out my Alakazam and take him.  He's not a pushover by any means.  The only reason he might not have fought back was because he was coerced or threatened, and not with bodily harm to him.  Someone's got him locked up tight somewhere on this campus, and another guy's Swoobat said that there was a 'void' somewhere and that's what we should be looking for!"

"Do you know where that void might be?" the man asked curiously, "Perhaps the man who used his Swoobat to find that void could elaborate more on its whereabouts."

He pauses a moment to put the rose towards his nose...only to sneeze violently and send the pedals flying all over the area.  Clearing his throat, he plants back of the hand now holding the headless stem on his side while rubbing his chin some more.

"A better question though....  Even if you knew where that void might be, HOW will you be able to deal with this scientist?  I trust that you are a very well experienced trainer, but if he has a Pokemon that has just as powerful a Psychic Pokemon as your own Alakazam, what's to stop him from using that same Pokemon to put you back in this similar situation?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #789 on: December 17, 2013, 07:58:40 AM
Trak held up the Master Ball. "Saving this fellow for just that occasion.  He's our backup, comes in when the team's in trouble, and helps out any new members.  He can take it as well as he can dish it out." She tucked the Master Ball away. "As for the void... the guy with the Swoobat is at the Pokemon Center, I think.  I really should go over there, else Taylor will never let me hear the end of it..."

Shouldering her bag, Trak stood and offered her hand. "Thanks," she smiled, "I needed someone to talk to, just to hash things out and get a decent plan together."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #790 on: December 17, 2013, 07:59:51 AM
Back deep beneath Rustboro University...

Zoroark had been continuously using Extrasensory to contact Beheeyem, and Dr. Wily II had been watching throughout. It seemed that the Sakura twerps had managed to see through the brainwashing, and is trying to locate him. He wasn't worried though, as the Butler would have long lived his purpose, and any Psychic probing on a Dark type like Zoroark would prove futile.

As for Runaway's progress, it seemed to be doing well... However, it was time for some trials.

"Alright, Runaway... Time to test your Mind Powder. Malamar... Grab that Oddish over there."

With a screech, Malamar did as it was told, and placed the shivering Oddish in front of Runaway.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #791 on: December 17, 2013, 08:08:38 AM
Runaway gulped again, wondering which sample would be tested.  The first sample was utterly harmless, but the second was far from perfected.  With the amount of blind changes made, altering various compounds, the test could either prove ineffective with each compound canceling each other out, or outright hazardous.

Not wanting to put the Oddish in danger, he hoped that Wily would choose the first batch.  They both looked the same, except he knew which one was ineffective.  He would rather the poor Oddish have a slight histamine reaction than what could possibly occur from the witch's brew that was the prototype second batch.  But at the same time, he didn't want Wily to readily find out that he intentionally destroyed the first batch and would possibly do the same to others.  But, that man wouldn't really hurt a trainer in broad daylight, out in the street... would he?

Runaway dropped his gaze to the floor and spoke very softly. "Je suis désolé, Trak..."  I'm sorry, Trak... With one hand, he nudged the first batch forward.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #792 on: December 17, 2013, 08:15:58 AM
"I see... Good Runaway."

Dr. Wily II took a lab spatula, and took a tiny amount from... The batch that Runaway didn't nudge up. Smirking, he dumped the picked up sample onto the Oddish, and awaited the results.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #793 on: December 17, 2013, 08:19:59 AM
Runaway backed up and looked away, not wanting to see what would happen.  Blindly altering chemical compounds without a clear formula in mind was just asking for trouble.  Though, he supposed that so long the Oddish didn't swell up and explode, then that would be the best he could hope for.

As Wily was distracted enough, the Alakazam continued to back away, reaching behind him for the door. 

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #794 on: December 17, 2013, 08:20:34 AM
The man took Trak's hand as another rose puffed into his delicately clutched hand, "But of course.  I can never ignore a pretty lady weeping in vain over the cruel disappearance of her favorite Pokemon."

He then leans closer to Trak, "If there is any way I can be of further help-"

His suave expression suddenly jolts to agony as a string-like object slams into the back his neck, causing him to slowly melt into a near weakened daze.

"Not...cool...." he whimpers before falling stiff on his back, revealing a Braixen with a longer-stemmed, fire-orange rose sticking out of its fur and a Shiny, Female Beautifly clinging to the back of its head.

Without any further attention being given to Trak, the bipedal fox Pokemon grabbed the man by the collar of his robe and drags him away from her with the Beautifly's "mouth" still pinned to the back of his neck.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #795 on: December 17, 2013, 08:22:24 AM
Trak blinked a few times, then shrugged.  Gathering her reluctance, she headed for the Pokemon Center.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #796 on: December 17, 2013, 08:28:58 AM
Sapph had taken to flying around the city, Remy using weak psychic pulses to map out everything and everyone. So far, of the entirety of Rustboro, the swoobat still saw a large void somewhere in the university. "Yeah... Wily is definitely in the university... We have to shrink that void without him knowing we're closing in..." Sapph said, sighing.

Remy had been using the strongest pulses he could without getting detected by anything. If he used any stronger pulses to shrink the void he saw, Wily was certain to catch on. With another sigh, the swoobat lowered Sapph to a light landing in front of the pokemon center.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #797 on: December 17, 2013, 08:29:44 AM
Runaway backed up and looked away, not wanting to see what would happen.  Blindly altering chemical compounds without a clear formula in mind was just asking for trouble.  Though, he supposed that so long the Oddish didn't swell up and explode, then that would be the best he could hope for.

As Wily was distracted enough, the Alakazam continued to back away, reaching behind him for the door. 
The Oddish began to shake violently as if preparing to explode. Instead, that was a huge sneeze. A cute one since it was from an Oddish. After the sneeze, its eyes seemed to take on swirling patterns. Impressed, Dr. Wily II ordered the Oddish to eat its own leaves... To which it did, after some difficulty.

"Perfect! JUST PERFECT!!"

As Dr. Wily II looked up, he saw Runaway slowly backing up.

"Where do you think you are going? Do you not care of Trak anymore?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #798 on: December 17, 2013, 08:32:51 AM
Runaway froze where he stood.  "J'ai fait ce que vous avez demandé." I did what you asked.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #799 on: December 17, 2013, 08:39:17 AM
"Yes, you did. But did you REALLY think that this is enough? This at most can only control Rustboro's population. I need more... A LOT MORE!! MALAMAR!!"

The tentacles Pokemon screeched, and stood between Runaway and the door.