• RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #50 on: February 16, 2009, 04:59:08 PM
Still has nothing on Maqqy's Wily in a bikini drawing. <3

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Rock Miyabi

• THE ORIGINAL Jammin' Ninja
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #51 on: February 16, 2009, 05:23:32 PM
Hey, Miyabi, are us judges allowed on how we ranked the judging, or will you be posting how each judge ranked the contest?
If you personally want to reveal how you graded each piece, you can if you'd like. Due to the time it takes to reupload things, type that stuff out, add in some code, etc., I obviously didn't post everything each judge submitted to me. It's cluttered enough doing it as a forum post this way.

And some of you had different ways of grading them/interpreting the theme. But if you want to reveal who you chose 1-9, and why, feel free. Otherwise, I personally never give away the complete results. Once I get time to write some webpages and upload them to my crappy freewebs site, I'd probably only include mention of each judge's top 3, with comments, as you can see in past examples here -> http://www.freewebs.com/rockmiyabi/VDay08.html

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline Yllisos Zanon

• The Laberynth Librarian
  • Resistance Member
  • Individuality, so F*#K popularity
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: February 16, 2009, 08:52:31 PM
aaawww... ok.

I'll probably just rank 1-9 with my order sooner or later.  Thanks again Rock Miyabi.

They're coming to take me away
hee hee hoo hoo haw haw

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=veasman#