N-Mario · 2750

Offline N-Mario

• Video Game Veteran
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Video Game Veteran
    • View Profile
    • N-Mario's Gaming Universe
on: June 05, 2013, 09:23:49 PM
Okay, so my computer keeps randomly freezing every time I browse online. So one of the answers said to remove temporary files or clear my history. I think that sort of worked, but my computer still randomly freezes when I browse online, I'm not sure why.

Anyway, since I cleared everything of my browser history, I had to re-log into all the forums I visit, including this one. Which brings me to the point of my concern here.
The other forums seem to keep me logged in. However, I seem to have to keep logging in to this forum every time I close out. Even though I have the options here set to always stay logged in. Since I don't have any problems with the other forums, I wonder if it's just something wrong with this one, or what.

I used to not have this problem here. It's only recently that it's happening. It's not just my personal computer. I seem to have to keep logging on here on my laptop as well. So is it a forum issue, or is there something wrong with one of my browser cookies that I need to look in to?