Lol, I'm starting with Fire so it doesn't really matter anyway!  8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #11501 on: February 27, 2016, 08:04:31 AM
Oh that's nice.

I'm honestly a little miffed. It was the most pointless trailer I've ever seen tbh. It's like they had to, HAD TO shill the 20th anniversary as soon as possible before anything was done and yet it's Zelda's 30th and not a [parasitic bomb] was to be given.

But we're getting three Zelda's this year!

I mean, yeah, one of them is a 3DS port of a Wii U game with some extras, the other is an HD upscale of a 10-year old Gamecube and Wii game that's still playable on the same hardware, and the last one is still possibly gonna get delayed. But y'know.  8D

Anyway, with Gen 7, basically I want my character customization back. If you're gonna do the UK knockoff I want to look like a qt british girl.

Like, lets be clear here, other than like, Gen 3 May, Leaf and Touko, standard outfits generally look awful and ORAS had some of the worst standard outfits yet.

I'd also love if the game doesn't do XY's Railroading plot again. I just wanna collect the damn badges and catch mons.

Also it'd be criminal if I didn't get Pokemon Moon.

Offline Psycho Yuffie

• Neo Arcadian
  • Pffft!
    • View Profile
Reply #11502 on: February 27, 2016, 08:11:22 AM
This wasn't as much of a trailer as it was a teaser. Just letting people know about RBY on the Virtual Console and that hey, a new game is coming so YAY! Personally I wanted more info on Pokemon GO, but they'll probably have a new Direct later on to delve more into both games. They could also be waiting for E3 to hype both Sun & Moon and the NX and stuff.
This Direct seems to have been made by Game Freak, or at least it focuses on Game Freak efforts. Since Pokemon GO isn't being made my Game Freak, they don't know anything about it. You may have to wait for an official trailer for it. Hopefully your phone can run the game because I already know mine can't. ;O;

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #11503 on: February 27, 2016, 08:16:27 AM
But we're getting three Zelda's this year!

I mean, yeah, one of them is a 3DS port of a Wii U game with some extras, the other is an HD upscale of a 10-year old Gamecube and Wii game that's still playable on the same hardware, and the last one is still possibly gonna get delayed. But y'know.  8D

Anyway, with Gen 7, basically I want my character customization back. If you're gonna do the UK knockoff I want to look like a qt british girl.

Like, lets be clear here, other than like, Gen 3 May, Leaf and Touko, standard outfits generally look awful and ORAS had some of the worst standard outfits yet.

I'd also love if the game doesn't do XY's Railroading plot again. I just wanna collect the damn badges and catch mons.

Also it'd be criminal if I didn't get Pokemon Moon.
It's most likely not Pokemon UK since it seems to be a tropical area.  Could be another part of Japan, with the massive popularity of Yokai Watch in Japan, Greece, Singapore Eurasia, South America, Hawaii or the Caribbean.

But yeah I don't really care about clothes so long as it's not an outfit like Lyra's, don't care what anyone says the only thing I like about Lyra's outfit is her hat.  Next time I play Soul Silver I'm going to cross play and play as Ethan. However I would love Trainer Customization again with more hair and clothes options, but I won't say ruined forever if it's not there.

As for railroading I say it was worse in Black and White than X and Y, but it's Pokemon tradition to have bullshit road blocks. 

This Direct seems to have been made by Game Freak, or at least it focuses on Game Freak efforts. Since Pokemon GO isn't being made my Game Freak, they don't know anything about it. You may have to wait for an official trailer for it. Hopefully your phone can run the game because I already know mine can't. ;O;
You don't have a Smart Phone?

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Psycho Yuffie

• Neo Arcadian
  • Pffft!
    • View Profile
Reply #11504 on: February 27, 2016, 08:21:36 AM
I do, but it's an iPhone 4S, which can't play any games anymore. Games just crash on it because it's old. So unless the game is from like three years ago or later, it won't work. Fair to say, I don't think this game will run on it. I'm far too poor to buy a new phone.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #11505 on: February 27, 2016, 08:25:27 AM
Ah yeah, one thing that sucks about Apple is that they offer IOS hardware updates for hardware that can't really handle it if I read a somewhat recent lawsuit against Apple correctly regarding the 4S.

But yeah I don't think it would work on your phone in that situation.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #11506 on: February 27, 2016, 08:39:57 AM

Makes sense. And yeah, my phone should be good to run it. Sorry yours cannot!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #11507 on: February 27, 2016, 08:41:57 AM
Come to think of it the 4S doesn't even have a 4G/LTE connection doesn't it.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #11508 on: February 27, 2016, 08:45:09 AM
I hope mine can run it. ;3;

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #11509 on: February 27, 2016, 08:48:52 AM
I need to change my phone. 8D

Also, to be honest, I think trainer customizations is a purely Kalos thing now.

Not that I don't like it, I had a lot of fun playing around with the clothes and accessories, but I think they only meant it for Kalos.

Lastly...
GIVE ME A MERLION POKEMON 8U

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Psycho Yuffie

• Neo Arcadian
  • Pffft!
    • View Profile
Reply #11510 on: February 27, 2016, 08:51:22 AM
Come to think of it the 4S doesn't even have a 4G/LTE connection doesn't it.
Nope. It's 3G.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #11511 on: February 27, 2016, 08:52:46 AM
I need to change my phone. 8D

Also, to be honest, I think trainer customizations is a purely Kalos thing now.

Not that I don't like it, I had a lot of fun playing around with the clothes and accessories, but I think they only meant it for Kalos.

Lastly...
GIVE ME A MERLION POKEMON 8U
A mermaid lion? o-O

What the hell kind of creature is that and what country did it originate from?

Offline Psycho Yuffie

• Neo Arcadian
  • Pffft!
    • View Profile
Reply #11512 on: February 27, 2016, 08:55:55 AM
I think basically everyone wants trainer customization to come back. I don't expect it, though, unfortunately. They did say that it was a Kalos-only feature because the region was based on France. Honestly, it just felt like it was a feature that should have been in the game since the beginning. It felt so right to be able to make my trainer look and wear what I want.

I've ranted enough about this in this thread...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #11513 on: February 27, 2016, 09:00:19 AM
It's most likely not Pokemon UK since it seems to be a tropical area.  Could be another part of Japan, with the massive popularity of Yokai Watch in Japan, Greece, Singapore Eurasia, South America, Hawaii or the Caribbean.

But yeah I don't really care about clothes so long as it's not an outfit like Lyra's, don't care what anyone says the only thing I like about Lyra's outfit is her hat.  Next time I play Soul Silver I'm going to cross play and play as Ethan. However I would love Trainer Customization again with more hair and clothes options, but I won't say ruined forever if it's not there.

I'm mostly just upset that with all the nice QoL and other additions they added to XY they decided to axe my two favorite things in Roller blading and Customization for really no reason at all (The excuse that "Oh customization was only for Kalos because lol france" is some supreme bullshit and everybody knows it.)

At least with Black/White's plot I mostly went on my own with the only interruptions being the rivals coming to fight which I didn't mind. XY decided that instead of just having two really chummy rivals they also needed Bud and Zack from Star Force to come in and just... either be Exposition, mention some thing in the area you just got into, or just to say something and walk off. If anything I'd really like them to dial it back to one/two rivals that you have constant contact with.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #11514 on: February 27, 2016, 09:05:29 AM
I think it was more like those weren't in Hoenn not that it was Kalos only.

Besides I think Roller Skates would kind of be very inconvenient in Hoenn with how many Water Routes and Water blockades there are, the landmass is kind of small you know?  I was completely fine with the Mach Bike anyway, especially with being able to register 4 items at once.

As for not changing clothes would you want to get your fancy dress wet while diving?  I sure as hell wouldn't, it might even fall apart with the underwater presurre or something.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #11515 on: February 27, 2016, 09:07:06 AM
A mermaid lion? o-O

What the hell kind of creature is that and what country did it originate from?
Merlion. B(
It was featured in a Mighty No. 9 update!!

Offline Psycho Yuffie

• Neo Arcadian
  • Pffft!
    • View Profile
Reply #11516 on: February 27, 2016, 09:07:45 AM
I thought that trainer customization wasn't in ORAS because it wasn't in RS? I mean... That makes sense? A bit?

Merlion. B(
That game that's never going to come out? :P

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #11517 on: February 27, 2016, 09:08:29 AM
I think it was more like those weren't in Hoenn not that it was Kalos only.

Besides I think Roller Skates would kind of be very inconvenient in Hoenn with how many Water Routes and Water blockades there are, the landmass is kind of small you know?  I was completely fine with the Mach Bike anyway, especially with being able to register 4 items at once.

As for not changing clothes would you want to get your fancy dress wet while diving?  I sure as hell wouldn't, it might even fall apart with the underwater presurre or something.

Well Mach Bike sure is nice, I would just at least have had analog movement instead of "HOLD B TO RUN" again.

And as we all know both May and Brendan wore perfectly normal clothing in RSE and they went underwater all the time. They just made them look... stupid in ORAS.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #11518 on: February 27, 2016, 09:10:19 AM
Merlion. B(
It's been way too long man.

I thought that trainer customization wasn't in ORAS because it wasn't in RS? I mean... That makes sense? A bit?
Basically what I first said.

Well Mach Bike sure is nice, I would just at least have had analog movement instead of "HOLD B TO RUN" again.

And as we all know both May and Brendan wore perfectly normal clothing in RSE and they went underwater all the time. They just made them look... stupid in ORAS.
But they didn't wear fancy dresses and suits either.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #11519 on: February 27, 2016, 09:10:54 AM
DONT MAKE ME BAN YOU :W

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #11520 on: February 27, 2016, 09:12:35 AM
Please don't start with that.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #11521 on: February 27, 2016, 09:15:41 AM
I'm sure my phone (HTC One M8) can run GO but the connection might gimp it. I only have 3G connection.

Offline Psycho Yuffie

• Neo Arcadian
  • Pffft!
    • View Profile
Reply #11522 on: February 27, 2016, 09:16:07 AM
I think that Brendan and May look equally silly in both ORAS and RSE. May honestly just wears her bandana backwards. Otherwise, her character design is exactly the same. Brendan's clothes just aren't baggy, otherwise they're nearly the same too.

They clearly seem to have designed them to look older in ORAS, though.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #11523 on: February 27, 2016, 09:19:18 AM
Actually May's kind of wearing her's like that woman in the poster used to motivate Women to get jobs in WWII.  It's just a different way of wearing it not backwards.

Besides nothing beats Brendan wearing 2 pairs of pants in Emerald, seriously what guy wears 2 pairs of pants?!

Offline Psycho Yuffie

• Neo Arcadian
  • Pffft!
    • View Profile
Reply #11524 on: February 27, 2016, 09:25:17 AM
I think wearing pants under shorts and skirts was a thing that some people did in the early- to mid-aughts.