TENK presents, a Maine Coon Hazard art production

Mr. Haxwell · 50569

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
on: December 21, 2012, 10:14:35 AM
I'll be creating this topic to present some Rock/Megaman art I've made and featured in my DevArt account (and possibly some moogles too). But for now, until I'm done with chores these I present as a header to this thread.

Coda (left) and Dolce (right) aka. Drum in english, who are two of my favorite Wily sisters under Forte/Bass's Serial Nos., drawn like Tsuraya-san and Ryoko Asakura.

Piano (left), who somewhat resembled Konata Izumi to me, and Mezzo (right), who I've made as Piano's twin sister, drawn in a less Luckystar-like (because of the eyes) style.

Will update, eventually.

Fear me.

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 10:57:19 AM
Okay, I'm convinced.  You are one totally happenin' guy.  This art is great!

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 11:47:06 AM
Thanks for being the first to reply. :3 Now that I'm done here's some more.

Girl on the left is a fan-made Rokko-Chan character of mine, named Burukko, who's meant to be Rokko's original self or older sister. The pose the two were making is a reference to two combo specials from Touhou Soccer. Can you guess which ones? Here's a few design's on Burukko-Chan:

I may have drawn the robotic ear, on her casual form by mistake, but its just an old design. The katana is merely a substitute for a shield (if you can guess who's she's based on).

This one shows her wearing her shades (they're usually kept tucked away beneath her bandana). The only reason I drew her bandana transparent her, was to further edit the image into two separate one, showing one with and without her bandana.

This is a design on Burukko's katana blade. I don't plan on recycling the beam saber themed swords, so I went with pure japanese steel that will cut through anything. The Kanji markings spell Storm, Earth, and Fire Heed my call. I still plan on adding color to the two pictures above.

I spritesheet I made, but it is still unfinished, however, most of these are enough to produce a basic character.

Right now I need to be elsewhere. Will update eventually.

Fear me.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 11:48:22 AM
I see a Blues inspiration!  0v0

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 12:46:18 PM
Some pretty nice stuff here, really like Burukko-chan.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 21, 2012, 06:18:12 PM
Right I'm back, hoping nothing else interupts me. 8)

Based on the "Owata Mode" achievement, which is heavily references "I Wanna Be The Guy". Their headgear/helmets were drawn so to easily identify them.

Fransiska (left) and Lancea (right), aka. the "Mad Sisters", based off of the GBA Rockman & Forte player select screen.

And this is Madlin, the suppose-to-be Forte/Bass version of Rokko-chan. However, instead of basing her colors off Forte, I based them off Ix. I'm assuming Dr Mad isn't into Musical themes, so I called her Madlin, unless someone has a better name for her.

For some odd reason my colored version of Shining Blade A, has mysteriously vanished from my hard drive, meaning I have to do corrections on her from scratch;O;. Anyway, now these guys are suppose to be like Dr Mad's version of Wily's Genesis unit, based off of three Shinto Deities. I was planning on calling Shining Blade A, Buster Blade A, because of her sword resembling a buster sword. Shining Blade A is also the leader of the three.

Dolce is practically the first foil to Roll. Her purpose is almost no different to Roll, however, she also serves as Wily's "Life Insurance" [eyebrow]. She was built long before Forte was created (possibly before the events of Rockman 2), making her his oldest (and lovable) sister. She possesses no weaponry, but is equipped with a powerful defense barrier generator, that she can encase objects in to avoid breakage. She almost never realizes she could use this ability as a weapon like other barrier projecting robot masters. She's also equipped with a repair mechanism, done by transferring nanobots to damaged areas, which is also something she uses to patch up Forte's wounds every time he comes back home crying that Rockman hurt him.

But now, I have a problem with her colors. I realize not only her colors were taken from a character who's author just happen to be the one who made Slider in the B&G comics, that character of hers just happen to be Forte's sister, by the same name, too. So...

I decided to give her a recolor, with some helmetless versions of Forte's included. The idea of her new color-scheme was to invert Forte's colors to create hers, so to create the positive and negative synergy between them. Forte's quarrel with the paintbrush is just filler here.

Mezzo's serial no. here is meant to be SWN-002, although she's been built at the same time as Piano, who's labelled SWN-003. She's Wily's hacker bot, and possibly an alternate method of gaining ''life insurance'', better check your wallet, son. She also serves as Forte's navigator in crime, even though he doesn't plan on receiving help from her.

An old idea of mine was to make her a solar, heat based robot, unlike Piano's Winter induced abilities. I plan on making her a hack 'n slasher, where she has claws for a weapon, but she'll also possess an arm cannon of her own. although her actions make her smarter than Piano, she is sometimes rebellious towards Wily. She has a bad habit of playing dirty. If I had the time, I'd remake Rockmen R (probably give it different name and a slightly different plot), but add Mezzo as an extra character.

And then there was Fermata, innocent and dangerous at the same time, while she's practically the smallest robot of the SWN series, she possesses a destructive nature, triggered by her emotions. A real pain in the ass for Forte both physical and mentally. There are times where she unleashes her fury on Wily too. Words of advice:
 - you want her to express these :) >w< 8D :V :3 owo 0v0  >0< *o*~w~, at all times.
 - If she starts expressing these  :( :-[ X( O^O B( >3<, begin to worry.
 - If she starts expressing these  >_< :W  ;^; o//////o >^< O:<, start running for dear life.

Sadly she has no control over herself, but once she's back to normal, the only thing on her mind will be "What happened here?". She's also Gospel's favorite girl.

Well, the guy's name is Tempo, and has absolutely nothing to do with Quake Woman, BTW. He's a time manipulating trickster, with some ninjitsu to boot. He's abilities are some times helpful in a way, but can be harmful to humans, because he can cause their aging to accelerate in the process. The guy could be anywhere, anytime, in a flash, and is an incredibly hard-to-hit target. He's capable of manipulating the speed of his infinite supply of kunai to cause a lot of confusion and pain. His armor is a mixture of chrome and silver. He's a bit of a hack 'n slasher, but relies on speed over power.

Now we have Soprano, Forte's Atomic Bombshell of a sister. She's practically Enker, Punk and Ballade combined to create a 3 in 1 Rockman Killer robot. Her Weaponry consists of highly explosive plasma charged glaives that can act as proximity mines, and a Gungnir that can possibly level an entire city. She possesses no known weaknesses. She prefers fighting on her own, even if the odds are stack against her. She usually attempts to destroy Rockman's helper's (be it Blues, Roll ,or his support units) first before attempting to bring Rockman to his knees.

The original RKNs love to spoil her, so much, it begins to annoy her a little. She calls her Gungnir her "Boomstick", BTW.

This is Crescendo, a super robot capable of interstellar travel and a foil to Duo. His serial no. is SWN-007. While he possesses similar abilities as Duo, he shows very little concern about destroying Rockman, and is more determined to destroy Duo instead. I haven't had much time to finish his design, yet, so please bare with me.

And BTW, he's not the evil robot Duo fought, before the events of Rockman 8.

And finally, Coda, Wily's ultimate SWN. Fearless and daring, she's capable of putting Rockman down easily with or without her armor. In her armored form she's equipped with twin busters (mega arm capabilities included) capable of firing a massive laser barrage, with homing capabilities and bladed detachable wings that she uses for close combat. She has an advance weapon copy mechanism that uses a more potent version of what Rockman and Forte are capable of, lets say its like using weapons with the ultimate buster equipped. Her armor makes her incredibly powerful, that its nearly impossible to destroy her. Eventually she prefers to fight without her armor, as to propose a challenge of endurance for herself. She's a skill martial artist who develops a type of Dim Mak (pressure point hitting kung fu) fighting style that is effective against robots. She usually acts as Wily's substitute, if he is in no condition to take over the world. Out of all of Forte's sisters she's the most hated, because she hassles Forte to fight her instead of Rockman, which doesn't end well for Forte.

And now for something different.

This sketchy doodle of all 9 SWNs in suits of armor, was used to congratulate my viewer from DevArt. Fermata's armor was just randomly made and Piano's was based off of Roll's armor in the Rockman OVA. speaking of armored Roll...

Here is Super Rollgirl and Super Dolce.

And now for some Robot Masters in the works.

From left to right we have Fairy Woman, Feral Woman, Prominence Woman, and Flap Woman. I'm still working on coloring Fairy, Feral, Prominence later.

I'm going to take a break now, I think I've spent nearly 6 hours with this post. Will provide more tomorrow.

Fear me.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 21, 2012, 06:54:10 PM
Very nice concepts. I really love the Tango Armor! That's just plain awesome!!  8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: December 21, 2012, 07:15:30 PM
... SO MUCH TO SEE, SO LITTLE TIME TO SWIPE

*tries to find your dA account... And succeeds*

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: December 22, 2012, 06:33:52 AM

Hey Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?
It's OVER-1!

Anyway, joke aside -u-'.

Don't worry I still love you, Irene.

Wonderful shrine maiden of the net, its Dolce.EXE (Drum.EXE)

Reaper of the Ura net (and possibly Forte.EXE's, significant other), its Mezzo.EXE.

Oh, yeah almost forgot about him... I mean Honey Woman.

Fear me.

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: December 22, 2012, 07:45:39 AM

Don't worry I still love you, Irene.
Me, too.  TxT

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: December 22, 2012, 09:50:23 AM
I want to spread some Honey, if you know what I mean. [eyebrow]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: December 22, 2012, 09:53:39 AM
I chuckled at Over 1.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #12 on: December 22, 2012, 09:59:35 AM
You've gotten the Classic style down pretty well, and Lunatic Shadow T, Shining Blade A, and Ultra Typhoon S remind me of Samurai Pizza Cats.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: December 22, 2012, 12:48:26 PM
^TBH, I use to listen to their theme, for hours, when I was designing them. 8)

Fear me.

Offline Treleus

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: December 22, 2012, 08:56:46 PM
Loving the artwork. Keep it coming.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: December 31, 2012, 11:30:42 AM

Was meant to be uploaded on Rokko-Chan's 1st birthday, which is long gone now, but at least New Year's Eve seem fitting for this one. Based on Gakupo's Turkish March Owata video, I kinda notice Fran and Lan's boots appear to be smaller than Rokko's. But you know what else is odd, Lancea's name is officially mispelled in kana. It's pronounced Ra-n-ke-a, meaning her name would end up being Lankea :P.

Fear me.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: December 31, 2012, 02:41:33 PM
Lankea... OWATA!!

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: July 25, 2013, 11:06:16 PM
And finally done with this one...

Was left unfinished for a few weeks. Anyway I still like the 2nd design's surf board, but that doesn't mean I don't like the first design. Splash Woman's dialogue is referencing the cutscene after defeating all robot masters, but who can blame Roll, it was the lazy grammar checkers, who just recycled the same text and made Roll look stupid at the same time.

::EDIT::

And now, some color to Feral Woman

Duh huh. 8)

A little Valentines Day mishap for Forte. :D

It seems I didn't lose the colored version of Shining Blade S at all. It was just left in my documents, with out my pictures.  Now if I had a name for the title for a Wily Wars version of Rokko-Chan, I'd call it "Rokko Chan: The Mad Menace" (my other idea was "Mad World"). I decided to merge the three together into one pic, instead of diplaying them individually. I'll probably go into more details on them, when I have enough free time, which I lack mostly.

Posted on: December 31, 2012, 07:04:47 PM
*Blows the dust off, making this thread sparkle again*

Might as well make use of this, while I'm at it.

Can't remember when I started drawing Hitomi, but I won't be stopping drawing more fan art of her now. However, I'm going to have to make time for the others. So probably about 2 other characters/members will be drawn, before I draw more of Hitomi.

For the time being I'll be adding color to Kathy (both forms), in the meantime.

Fear me.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #18 on: July 25, 2013, 11:12:02 PM
Wow, that's a blast from the past.

Oh, and Feral Woman is adorable, has a very Samurai Pizza Cats vibe to her.  Though... her spine... I must draw Hawkeye doing that pose... 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: July 26, 2013, 03:07:52 AM
Wow, that's a blast from the past.
Verily. Nice job.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: July 26, 2013, 01:43:58 PM
Though... her spine... I must draw Hawkeye doing that pose... 8D

I say go for it, nobody's stopping you. :D

Verily. Nice job.

Thanks, M'lord.

Fear me.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: July 26, 2013, 06:29:08 PM
Very nice work all around!

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: August 10, 2013, 04:30:18 PM

This counts as one character since it's the same character.

Left side is Kathy's original form, with her Super Nekomata 9 form on the right. The sudden change in cupsize, was intentional, since I plan on creating a running gag that her inability to maintain her SNM9 form is due to back problems. Her original cupsize is C (I'll assume Vixy has a cupsize H, therefore making her's G, just to keep Vixy on top of the bust chart). Hope I didn't make her boobies too shiny, now. :P

I've noticed a tiny bit of color loss in the SNM9 pic, although I didn't realize it until now. And yes, she does transform from furry, to not-so-furry, if you're wondering.

Gonna try and sketch White-Jet, next. Other than the tiny sprite provided, a full colored sketch might speed things up for me. :D
After that, more Hitomi fan-art.

Fear me.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: August 10, 2013, 08:44:10 PM
Very nice. Haha, can you do Bunny Girls?  8D

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: August 10, 2013, 08:46:21 PM
Very nice. Haha, can you do Bunny Girls?  8D

If I can draw Ivalician Moogles, then bunny girls should be no problem for me, pal. ;)

Fear me.