"What's Upsetting You Right Now?"

Joseph Collins · 471192

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #1925 on: March 26, 2014, 06:47:22 AM
Haha, I don't like it, but I also really don't give a [tornado fang] either.

Simply try not to be dicks to one another, have fun, and we should be good. Clear?  8D
You're the worst, PB. You know that? : P

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1926 on: March 26, 2014, 06:49:31 AM
You know it!  [eyebrow]

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1927 on: March 26, 2014, 06:49:57 AM
Hahaha, seriously? Why would you possibly think that's okay to ask? XD

And if people did complain about you, you probably would've been notified/banned.

Let's get one thing straight here, people. We're actually pretty lenient when it comes to the rules, for the most part. We, or at least I, try not to babysit you all that much because most of you know each other in this small knit community, plus you are [tornado fang]ing adults and can solve your own issues. If I or anyone else has to get involved, then something has gone wrong. Haha, I don't like it, but I also really don't give a [tornado fang] either.

Simply try not to be dicks to one another, have fun, and we should be good. Clear?  8D
Gotcha.  Though I've never filed a real complaint against someone before so I never know when I should and for what reason.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1928 on: March 26, 2014, 06:52:19 AM
"Filing a complaint" or "reporting a post" is basically just PMing a mod. :P

I'm lenient as hell, too, so this is the best place to be where we all are lazy! 8D

Anywho, Megaman being stagnant as hell upsets me. :c

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1929 on: March 26, 2014, 06:54:12 AM
I'm still kind of upset ecchi week still exists.....

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1930 on: March 26, 2014, 06:54:43 AM
I'm running out of room for my Gundam Models. That upsets me, kinda.

Gonna have to finally take down the HGs.

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
Reply #1931 on: March 26, 2014, 06:57:02 AM
Because people actually complained to us about him via PM and what have you. No one has done so with xnamcor. If people would like to lodge a formal complaint, feel free to do so, and appropriate actions will be taken.
I brought it up with Wily on a few instances, but that was sorta on the casual. I'm probably just going to procrastinate on the PM thing though. But, eh, I don't really care that much.

"Filing a complaint" or "reporting a post" is basically just PMing a mod. :P
I'm the reason the report button is gone... aren't I? >0<

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations

Offline Cherrykorock

• Dr Light's other creation
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Zero can divide by Zero.
    • View Profile
Reply #1932 on: March 26, 2014, 06:57:45 AM
Not being a dick is like my number 2 rule of life! XD

Number 1 is never ever talk [parasitic bomb] about people that don't deserve it.

Or was it never drink my coffee?
Also speaking of stagnant megaman I was debating whether or not to start a hand drawn comic. I have a few stories I want to work with but they need fleshing out for like 2 months already.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1933 on: March 26, 2014, 06:58:40 AM
I'm still kind of upset ecchi week still exists.....

So am I.  Last thing I need is to be browsing RPM over at my sis-in-law's place during Eicchi Week and one of the kids peers over my shoulder...

"Hey, what's that?"

"Uhh..." *switches tabs, only to be on Tumblr when looking up pics of Sycamore* "Uuhhh..." *switches tabs to some yaoi doujin* "..." *hides tablet* "You saw nothing."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1934 on: March 26, 2014, 07:00:25 AM
So am I.  Last thing I need is to be browsing RPM over at my sis-in-law's place during Eicchi Week and one of the kids peers over my shoulder...

"Hey, what's that?"

"Uhh..." *switches tabs, only to be on Tumblr when looking up pics of Sycamore* "Uuhhh..." *switches tabs to some yaoi doujin* "..." *hides tablet* "You saw nothing."
Can't you just delete it since you are a mod and all?

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1935 on: March 26, 2014, 07:01:25 AM
Also speaking of stagnant megaman I was debating whether or not to start a hand drawn comic. I have a few stories I want to work with but they need fleshing out for like 2 months already.

Do it!

Can't you just delete it since you are a mod and all?

We could. But keep in mind, we probably went a year or three without following the Special Week thing. Which is why nothing was really done about it.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1936 on: March 26, 2014, 07:03:05 AM
There are some people who do it occasionally, as immature as it sounds I just don't want any chance of going through that experience ever again.  I was just so uncomfortable during that.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1937 on: March 26, 2014, 07:05:06 AM
It's been, what, nearly a year since I became a demi-mod? Over a year? I dunno, but I'm not sure how I'd rank in terms of being leniant.

I'm certainly not strict in the least, and hell, at one point, I was contemplating on only giving xnamkcor a temp-ban (like a month or so) rather than the full punishment that so many have gotten.

Perhaps I'd benefit from being more strict.

I honestly didn't even think about reporting or anything like that. When I read that comment of his pissed me off but I thought maybe he meant is as poorly thought out joke. The second one though pushed me to actually speak how I felt for once in my life. And that video he posted, as much as I enjoy that song and band, enrages and confuses me. Is he trying to say I'm crazy like the guy in the song? Or that I have some suicidal tendencies? Both? Neither. I've worked very very hard in my life to control my anger and to this day I may try my best but don't always succeed. And honesty this site has done a lot for me in positive ways. You guys give me confidence to keep drawing and to keep practicing my music. Also in opening up and making friends here. I don't go to other forums anymore, just here. I really like that even though our community is kind of small those who remain here are loyal megaman fans, videogame fans, artists, story writers and genuinely nice people. (Mostly Lol) I know its cheesy to say this mostly because I'm not Ms Popular here but I love this site and am glad to still be a part of it. :3

You know, I'm glad you said all that, because that genuinely made me feel a lot better. I had a pretty lousy day, and it's nice knowing that we actually mean that much to you.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #1938 on: March 26, 2014, 07:07:23 AM
Not being a dick is like my number 2 rule of life! XD

Number 1 is never ever talk [parasitic bomb] about people that don't deserve it.
[spoiler=potential (unintentional) flamebait]If only this was relevant when I was getting [parasitic bomb] for suggesting MLP week.

There, now every MLP basher can send in the angry mob on me.[/spoiler]

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1939 on: March 26, 2014, 07:08:27 AM
[spoiler=potential (unintentional) flamebait]If only this was relevant when I was getting [parasitic bomb] for suggesting MLP week.

Even I admit you didn't deserve that.

Offline Cherrykorock

• Dr Light's other creation
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Zero can divide by Zero.
    • View Profile
Reply #1940 on: March 26, 2014, 07:12:45 AM
You guys are like my family and I the creepy goth girl that just showed up one day!  8D

And just for the record, I love ecchi and all that H stuff too but there's a reason there's a specific thread for that stuff I feel. The people who want to see it have a place to share it but it should mostly stay there I think. :3

Anyways I feel a lot better tonight than perhaps the past month or so. Good night everyone!

Also enjoy my new avatar which is an old picture of me. :3

P.s. I'm not a MLP fan but far be it from me to judge one who is. I have seen the show and it is in my opinion exceptionally well made. Just not my cup of tea.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1941 on: March 26, 2014, 07:16:07 AM
It's just some of the 4chan frequenters have had a violent allergic reaction to it here, although I did not condone the person who posted one because they were obsessed with Ruri being Ruri and wanted to change him.   

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #1942 on: March 26, 2014, 07:22:26 AM

BUUUT MLP SUUUUUCKS WHAT ARE YOU A HORSEDICK RIDER?! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Uhm... yeah. I do not recall if I bashed on you back then (I probably did) but I am much more tolerant of MLP right now than I was around its huge ass "boom". But that's mostly because, well, it's not that present everywhere anymore.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1943 on: March 26, 2014, 07:23:35 AM
BUUUT MLP SUUUUUCKS WHAT ARE YOU A HORSEDICK RIDER?! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Uhm... yeah. I do not recall if I bashed on you back then (I probably did) but I am much more tolerant of MLP right now than I was around its huge ass "boom". But that's mostly because, well, it's not that present everywhere anymore.
Except Deviant Art of course.

But it wasn't you I think.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #1944 on: March 26, 2014, 07:31:41 AM
Even I admit you didn't deserve that.
Thank you. And It's not like I give you any [parasitic bomb] for not liking South Park or anything. I understand, even I lost interest in South Park at some point.

It's just some of the 4chan frequenters have had a violent allergic reaction to it here, although I did not condone the person who posted one because they were obsessed with Ruri being Ruri and wanted to change him.   
I don't think it's just 4chan that has this problem; one YouTuber who had Source Film Maker animations with soundclips of YouTube Poops for a Top [Something] MLP:FiM YouTube Poops vid got taken down because idiots flagged the video for terrorism and bullying. If they have to resort to that to get someone else's videos down just for MLP content, then somebody has some serious tolerance issues.

You guys are like my family and I the creepy goth girl that just showed up one day!  8D

And just for the record, I love ecchi and all that H stuff too but there's a reason there's a specific thread for that stuff I feel. The people who want to see it have a place to share it but it should mostly stay there I think. :3

Anyways I feel a lot better tonight than perhaps the past month or so. Good night everyone!

Also enjoy my new avatar which is an old picture of me. :3

P.s. I'm not a MLP fan but far be it from me to judge one who is. I have seen the show and it is in my opinion exceptionally well made. Just not my cup of tea.
See, an unbiased opinion, yet somebody who won't attack others for liking it, and I can live with that. It's not that [tornado fang]ing hard, people.

Also, I like your avatar, Cherry. :3
Still need to finish that massive dump of ecchi over at the ecchi thread.

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
Reply #1945 on: March 26, 2014, 07:38:28 AM
I slag a friend over MLP whenever the opportunity arises. He knows I don't mean it, so he tags me in his MLP posts, haha.

But I agree, that it's worth something to someone.

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1946 on: March 26, 2014, 07:39:29 AM
I've watched a few episodes of MLP, and I want to get the Design Your Own Pony, and I like Derpy and Doctor Whooves. :c

Since I grew up with MLP, I was a huge fan back in the day.  I had a large collection of Ponies.  My favorites were Firefly, Morning Glory, Diamond (whom I got when I got my tonsils out), Bowtie, and Lickety Split.

I may not fully understand Bronies, but I don't understand nor condone the hate.  The show is harmless, the fandom is harmless, and gosh darnit, I used to be a HUGE Pegasister when I was a kid!  MLP taps into my inner child, so while I may be at most a casual fan, I still have a fondness for it and will defend it.

Unfortunately, I didn't see the Pony Week fiasco.  Or at least my memory says I didn't.  I can't quite recall.

If mentioned again, though, I'd support Pony Week.  It'd force me to finally design a Pony!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1947 on: March 26, 2014, 07:41:15 AM
I wouldn't mind designing a pony, I like that sort of thing.  I would support Pony week too.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1948 on: March 26, 2014, 09:29:33 AM
I probably wouldn't support it, but I really wouldn't give a damn if there was a pony week. I rarely follow the theme weeks anyways haha

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline xnamkcor

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1949 on: March 26, 2014, 09:52:10 AM
Is he trying to say I'm crazy like the guy in the song?

The guy in the song isn't crazy. It's about his parents trying to force him to do something that makes THEM feel better and not actually for his benefit.

Also, the line about the Pepsi is hilarious.

PS: I didn't assume the person's only outlet was violence, I was just making sure to remind them not to do anything rash. And while killing oneself causes a tragedy, one has no right to take the life of another. And if one's mental state drives them to kill, then self termination is the most righteous one, not taking other people's lives.

And I don't like how he talks about homosexuals in a somewhat derogatory manner since I have gay and bi friends.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_device