Rockman's manuals ??

Guest · 1855

bearmon2010

on: June 28, 2012, 01:51:50 PM
Hello, people. Nice to meeting you all. I hope to get along with you all in friendly way and peaceful. By the way, please bear with my English language. I would like to ask a question: Whatever is happening to Rockman's manuals ? Rockman World, Rockman & Forte, Rockman: Battle & Fighters and name of few have those. What's happening to the most that doesnt have manuals ?

Anyway, Rockman rules forever! :D

Posted on: June 24, 2012, 01:22:47
Good morning, people. Hello ? Can Administrator or moderator please answer this question kindly?

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 02:44:50 PM
There used to be a time when people actively scanned manuals, but it now stopped. Most of us have work to do and we are busy most of the time. I still have some manuals to take care of, and my own manuals to scan too. ^^;

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

bearmon2010

Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 10:28:06 PM
There used to be a time when people actively scanned manuals, but it now stopped. Most of us have work to do and we are busy most of the time. I still have some manuals to take care of, and my own manuals to scan too. ^^;

Hello VixyNyan. Thank you so much for replying asap. I understand that you people are busy most of the time. No complaint here but is there posible to share some manuals and maybe your own manuals through uploading link ? ^_^;

Posted on: June 28, 2012, 14:22:17
Sorry to bother you, VixyNyan.

Do you mind to answer my question ? It is a month old now. ^-^;