Mega Man Archie Comics

Psycho Yuffie · 94710

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
Reply #325 on: January 11, 2016, 06:26:07 AM
We're still left with lazy trash like Legacy Collection.
I'm going to get that because I want to use that godforsaken amiibo I bought months ago

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #326 on: January 13, 2016, 04:04:43 AM
Point of interest, here: "Better" is a relative term.  Doesn't mean they are where they should be.  I'm just saying, they're not as total [parasitic bomb] as they were four years ago, fair?

That's something they should have done a LONG time ago. It's nothing special.
Putting up a $6 digital download of a game that otherwise would involve parting with $200 on eBay is MOST CERTAINLY something special.  The fact that they should have done so earlier, but didn't, IS the difference between Capcom's recent and past behavior.

I credit Capcom with what they've actually done, not what I imagine they should have done.

We're still left with lazy trash like Legacy Collection.
Lazy implies that no actual effort was made, which is not the case.  Legacy Collection is a full on recode of the games in the hopes of preservation.

Legacy Collection is not lazy.  To any owner of current Nintendo hardware, it is wasteful, redundant, and utterly meaningless, but that doesn't make it lazy.  There is a difference.

And I'm sure the nine people who like classic Mega Man and don't have access to Virtual Console appreciate it.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)