Mega Man Data Cancelled.

Flok · 18909

Offline Flok

• Passionate Gamer
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Killsringman
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: April 11, 2009, 01:02:12 PM
Whoa, I didn't even notice that 4 chapters were posted in the same post! Sorry about that Vixy.

I will use attachments from now on. I will also use my own signature to link to this topic and update both of them whenever possible.

Attached to this post is Chapter 17, my last old chapter. And now it is the time to continue on with the fan fiction once again. I will have to read through lots of things again before I start writing it to get further with the story.

Expect the the menu with profiles to return soon, as well as a possible new poll.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 03:45:26 PM by Flok »

Flok's favorites:

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: May 01, 2009, 02:50:30 PM
Oh, a new chapter! XD

Well, finally, the pet project, though Happat's methods do seem a little... Forced.
I really do wonder how Erstrund will react to this piece of news...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flok

• Passionate Gamer
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Killsringman
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: May 23, 2009, 12:48:02 PM
Update: Things have changed. Consider this post as useless now.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 10:53:22 PM by Flok »

Flok's favorites:

Archer

Reply #28 on: May 23, 2009, 01:48:53 PM
Update: Regarding Chapter 19, also known as the second arc in the story, I have decided to type it all down into one big document file until the arc is completed. That means that while it seems I am not doing anything inside this topic for the story, I will be busy typing up lots of text.

Which basically means that once the arc is complete, you will have many, many text to read. In the mean time, I STILL have to find the Mnemonic Tank Menu back, which is something I could do in the mean time.

Have patience.  :)
Hmm. Well, I suppose that leaves something to look forward to, then.

Offline Flok

• Passionate Gamer
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Killsringman
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: August 09, 2010, 12:41:54 PM
... ... ...

Posted on: March 30, 2010, 22:34:19
Silent update.

Posted on: April 12, 2010, 19:57:12
Okay so I got another update, and I wanted to add another attachment, and I know that one of the mods merged my two posts into one but I cannot add anymore attachments to that post unless you make it happen or I did not see the option. Sorry then.

Here's Chapter 19 Part 5. I was quiet into updating these parts because it's been way, way too long ago the last time I announced them. In a sort of embarassing moment, I silently updated. Still I would love to hear from you guys about your current thoughts regarding my fan fiction.

Actually Part 6 will come very soon because I have made a deadline for myself.

Posted on: April 28, 2010, 23:20:15
I'm on a roll! Updated with 3 new parts today.

Let me know what you think about where the story is heading to.

EDIT: 2 new exciting chapters await!

Posted on: May 24, 2010, 23:01:31
Updated with 2 new Chapter 19 parts. The chaos has started and will continue to grow.

Posted on: June 24, 2010, 21:31:06
I am sad to announce that I have decided to stop writing Mega Man Data for a number of reasons, including lack of fanbase, criticism about my entire writing way on fanfiction.net, confusion about maintaining the plot (I had lots of plans) and keeping the plotholes at the minimum plus overall endurance towards it etc. .

Really sad to do this, but I feel relieved at the same time that I can let go of this. Not that I did not enjoy writing it and receiving comments, but it sure ain't easy for me to keep updating this big story I was planning. Atleast 2 more bigs arcs were planned after Aladraina, but now it has to end.

I have learnt from the possible mistakes as to why this has happened, and hopefully, I will do better next time.

I will keep the chapters and information files on my desktop as a good reminder of my second Mega Man fanfiction.

Until I start on a new project, happy gaming,

Flok

Flok's favorites:

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: August 09, 2010, 05:46:11 PM
Aw, sorry it didn't work out.  :(

Well, as long as you're fine with it, and good luck on your next idea!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: November 15, 2010, 07:04:31 AM
I was reading through these, and they are really good.
It's a pity you had to cancel it... Still best of luck to all future projects of yours.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: November 15, 2010, 07:11:46 AM
Aww, I liked MM Data. :C

Forget those folks at Fanfiction.net! they are too busy with their yaoi pairing fanfics to appreciate good writing!

Could you at least give us a short summary as to what might have happened and how it possibly would have ended?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Flok

• Passionate Gamer
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Killsringman
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: May 22, 2011, 12:54:34 AM
Yeah it's a pity that this was cancelled. I can answer your question Flame, sort of. I won't spoil much out of it though. Actually, I cannot give out almost any information at all, because this story was so heavy on the surprises and twists. And would have gotten even more. I love that stuff.

After Aladraina would had imploded and thus exploded, Erstrund's group would basically continue to hunt down the the last remaining Replenloids at other locations, while other characters that were already introduced, but left the scene, such as Dr.Zejaf, would had gotten proper and better character development in new scenarios.

Eventually, the 8 Replenloids would had to be refought again(they got revived), but this time by X most of the time, keeping true to the current era of X, since Axl was missing and Zero was sealed. This would happen on a certain control station in space, but I absolutely cannot tell which other characters other than Erstrund, X and the 8 Replenloids would be present there in this so called final battle. And a huge, huge twist was waiting after those fights, but unfortunately, unless I somehow revive this, that won't be known to the public.

Flok's favorites: