Protoman Blues · 1381

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
on: December 16, 2008, 05:03:45 AM
[tornado fang]! YES!

Ahem, I just read this on Kotaku and my eyes lit right up.  Sega will be giving us NY Comic Con attendees a chance to play Madworld, The Conduit, and The House Of The Dead: Overkill when the Comic Con arrives.  I've been looking forward to Madworld and The Conduit for a while now, so needless to say, [tornado fang] YEAH!

Herr Frederick Von Twirlenkiller, soon you will meet your end. 

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 05:07:10 AM
No SEGA thread should be started without the legendary "SEEEEEGAAA!" sound clip. If only I could find it... XD

As for the news, [tornado fang] it sounds sooooo good. I just hope us peasant folk won't be hogging all of the screens and stations when it goes up for playing.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 05:30:54 AM
Another reason to hate not being from NY. PB, you better give an incredibly detailed report of your bloody and gory meeting with Herr Frederick Von Twirlenkiller.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline vile mk4

• Robot Master
  • Muchah muchah , muchah much.. KI KIRI KI CHIIiii
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 01:01:09 PM
Sega is the best thing that ever happened to Nintendo. Oh God i can´t wait. I didn´t even knew about the conduit until today. Oh Sega, i'm your slave.

MATA DA CAFEE, MATA DE CAFEE FEE FEEE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !! AYHOYY AYHOY TE DERETETETEEE TE TERETETETETE REE TE TEEE AYHOYY AYHOY

FEEEVEEEER ...DON DONDON DONDON.... PON PON PON pon pon pon PON PON PON pon pon pon PON PON PONPON pon pon ponpon PONPON PON PON ponpon pon pon PONPONPON pon pon pon PONPATAPON ponpatapon PONPONPATAPONPONPON ponponpataponponpon NOOOOS QUEDAAAAAMOOOOOSSSS uhHIUP  ** PLOP **

BOM BOM BOM bom bom bom BOM BOM BOMBOM bom bom bombom ...AH, [tornado fang] THE WOOD, I DON NEED IT, LET'S KILL DODONGA AGAIN