What are some Commercials you hate?

Police Girl · 3543

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
on: February 20, 2011, 01:21:12 AM
Something I believe this place used to have but for some reason doesn't have it anymore. Anywho, tell us some Commercials you hate (and state reasons why).

I kinda hate those "To the Cloud" Commercials Microsoft keeps churning out. The one with the family with the dumb [sonic slicer] of a mother saying "Windows gave me the family nature couldn't" after a fake photoshopping of a picture (Yeah, like its THAT easy.) You unhappy with your damn family then why even bother dressing them up in fake "perfect family" getups and making stupid ass pictures to put on facebook, ungrateful [sonic slicer].

The one where those people are stuck in an airport is stupid too, The dude freezes like a robot, steals a different dudes Laptop, and uses it to watch some stupid Celebrity scandal show? Why show off something so "High tech and innovative" being used for blue-collar garbage by people who are clearly not living in a small metal box with wheels? (I have nothing against trailer parks or people in them, In fact I have a good friend who lives in a Trailer park, and not him nor his family are at all stereotypical trailer trash.)

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 03:05:02 AM
Pretty much all recent Sony commercials that've aired here since GT5.

Why? Well, I guess I just REALLY hate adults with (literally) baby heads.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 03:35:58 AM
I personally don't like the Mac vs PC commercials or the current ones for T-Mobile and AT&T. 

They get annoying I mean I personally don't like Macs that much and I like my Verizon.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 04:31:02 AM
Any commercial that asks you to text to get a ringtone or picture or horoscopes or whatever. Do 14 year old girls actually buy that stuff?

Any Happy Meal commercial. Apple fries are the demon's food. And show a god damn hamburger!

And although they were apparently popular, I hated the Doritos commercials for this year's Super Bowl.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 05:10:30 AM
1-877-KARS 4 KIDS

It's on the radio. I believe radio stations have gotten death threats to take it off the air.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 05:21:12 AM
We have this one on our radio stations, plays every sunday on one of the Classic Rock channels. Its for some Bullshit supplement called "Charger" thats for old dudes to increase their boner drive and other things. They then tell where to buy it, and their slogan is "COMPLETE NUTRITION!" Which is also their store name. How stupid is that? Also, they advertise that they are "Right next to Panera Bread" (Which is an actual place for [tornado fang]ing nutrition, and tasty bread.) But they aren't, the yummy Cold Stone Creamery is Right next to Panera, not this vitamin place.

It plays every sunday when we (Me, my uncle and my grandpa) go bowling, on the way back home, usually on the big congested highway between Downtown and The city I live in (Which might as well be the same city seeing as there is a very odd border between them.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #6 on: February 20, 2011, 05:31:03 AM
I hate those frickin' commercials "You can download this program and it will boost the performance of your PC", when the truth is they're scamwares waiting to butt-hurt your PC. What's even worse is that they're still going on the air on TV.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: February 20, 2011, 05:46:13 AM
Oh I'm sorry. I COMPLETELY forgot about this gem, which unless anyone can prove me wrong, has the WORST ANIMATION EVER.

EV. ER.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti7cfnaRTdQ[/youtube]

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: February 20, 2011, 05:51:37 AM
Oh I'm sorry. I COMPLETELY forgot about this gem, which unless anyone can prove me wrong, has the WORST ANIMATION EVER.

EV. ER.

Dude I think you may be right I don't think I want to even hear it, and I don't think I can unsee this ever.  Plus the way the squirrel moves is creepy. *shudders*  

...Now I demand a shuddering Kobun.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: February 20, 2011, 06:02:02 AM
On the subject of bogus product commercials. I got a few.

Those "$1,000 Foreclosed homes" with the "Call now for a FREE List of homes" and "All others may call tomorrow". Who exactly are these "Others"? They never say any "A-K today, L-Z Tomorrow"

Those Tronix Country ones are getting on my nerves with the "Free Printer, LCD TV, MP3 Player, Blowjob, Wife, etc." bullshit. And the "I did this blah blah blah, And my kids are doing better in school!" What does that have to do with a shitty fake PC, you dumb whore?

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #10 on: February 21, 2011, 02:47:22 AM

EV. ER.

I've seen those 1-800-VICTIM2 commercials a lot during Jerry Springer on channel 11, but I've never seen this one from them. What the frig. It takes on idiot to make one of those The General commercials on TV, but you'd have to be a colossal - [tornado fang]ing - moron to animate this pile of squirrel turds. That one is going to haunt me. o-O I should sue them for mental damage and I demand MAXIMUM compensation.

Also, I hate those bidding commercials like Beezid or some crap like that where "you can get this $2,000 car for only $127!". Please. >_>;  I'd bet my Xbox 360 and all of my games its a scam.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #11 on: February 21, 2011, 03:08:06 AM
Potty Patch. Got it for my dog only to have my dog tear it apart and ingest it piece by [tornado fang]ing piece. It's supposed to help make a safe spot for dogs not a goddamn chew-toy goddamnit!

Worst of all you are gonna have to train your pet to use it. Trust me I've tried. NEVER AGAIN.  :|

Also, those "The Operaitors are Standing by, please call the phone number on the bottom of your screen now to receive free medicare!" commercials. They had to pick the most annoying sound effect to loop endlessly, god.

And Sun-Setter, didin't your "limited time offer" end a decade ago? My god how did this get back on the airwaves.. Ugh. Almost like they are mocking you.. and the Magicjack ad, damn, you sound like a used car radio commercial than a TV commercial..

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: February 28, 2011, 04:39:09 AM
...Now I demand a shuddering Kobun.

I-   How do I even make that? ;D ;`

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: March 14, 2011, 03:33:30 AM

EV. ER.

Worst animation ever? PB, that is smalltime. That is the smalltime of smalltimes. That is considered DISNEY GRADE STUFF where I come from.

Over here, in this godforsaken land, we get actual local animation on our channels. For kids. And one of the channels provides animated music videos with traditional songs. Made with MS Paint and Flash.

You'll have to excuse this not being a commercial, but I wanted to take your challenge. Now this is one of the BEST animated segments we've got. If I can find one of the worst ones, I'll show it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5TS2KgkDCM&feature=related[/youtube]

The kicker? THEY SELL THIS IN DVDS. WITH 5 MUSIC VIDEOS EACH.