AquaTeamV3 · 1520

Offline AquaTeamV3

• Class SSS Digger
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Your friendly neighborhood digger!
    • View Profile
    • The Digger's Database
on: February 03, 2011, 12:47:22 AM
MMLS once again has a submission for the Devroom's contest, although this time we've split up into multiple groups (and therefore multiple submissions).  This is the submission that our team came up with.  It kinda started with me suggesting a bear-protecting-cubs kinda thing, and through much discussion we ended up with this guy.  Without further ado:

Devroom Servbot Number: #000359

Reaverbot Name: Hankuruten

Comments

Despite its appearance, Hankuruten  initially appears passive. It will stare intensely at you as long as you  remain in its line of sight. Otherwise it will do nothing, even when  attacked…until you attack another Reaverbot nearby. Then this berserker  will relentlessly assault you using acrobatic melee attacks, high-speed  tackles and grabs. Make sure to evade its grip and be warned: Hankuruten  will use its remaining strength to take you down with a kamikaze wall  slam should its chances become hopeless. If you decide to fight it  without provoking it, its defense increases and its refractor payoff  decreases.

Images

Capcom Unity Thread

(P.S.: Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks it looks like Radar KillerXD)

PSN: AquaTeamV3
NNID: BaconStunner
GGPO: AquaTeamV3
My YouTube Channel
The Digger's Database (My Megaman Legends site)

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 02:52:58 AM
It's looks fierce! And a little sc-scar-ry...  ;^;

Reaverbots that stare you menacingly make me really nervous. ;; Always watching, waiting, never knowing when their going to attack me! ;0;
The way it spins it's head around as it back flips is terrifying! It reminds me of those Cannams in Legends 1... TT^TT 

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 03:27:29 AM
I think the fact that it looks like Radar Killer is good, because it creates a nostalgia link to the X series.

7000th post!!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 08:40:33 PM by Talyn »

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Krystal

• Fujoshi >w<
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 兄萌えが消えない止まない
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 03:52:15 AM
I really like the mother-bear concept >w< It's creepy when they're watching you, and don't seem to mind being personally attacked. It sorta makes you wonder...and also empathise with them >_>

Protective mothers are the scariest! :3

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 09:41:09 AM
Man, I don't want to fight that. I could [acid burst] my pants!

Proud member of Indigo tribe!