Jericho · 190079

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #300 on: October 03, 2010, 12:20:15 AM
You have a very good point there with the MOTHER comparison.

You are new here, but I can tell... you'll fit right in! ^.^

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline NEO Ness

• Purifier Unit
  • Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #301 on: October 03, 2010, 12:30:18 AM
lol, thanks!  I've visited the site for information many times, but the Legends3 announcement has gotten me excited!

-So, anyone else here hoping that there will be a return of Tron and Teissel's voice actor and actress?  (didn't think Roll and Rock were that bad either!)

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #302 on: October 03, 2010, 12:33:38 AM
I'm hoping Capcom re-hires the whole voice crew. But that probably won't happen. /pessimism

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #303 on: October 03, 2010, 12:35:26 AM
I'm pretty sure most gaming communities in general are a bit on the self-entitled side, not just the Rockman community :P

As for the voices... I dunno. Might be hard to get them all back together after 10 years, but I guess we'll see.

Offline Kieran

• He's just a
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #304 on: October 03, 2010, 12:37:11 AM
At the very least they'd better get Tron and Tiesel's VAs back.  Not that I expect the US branch to really give a flying [tornado fang] when it comes to localizing anything...

The Other Side
http://www.crowdedstreet.net
irc.esper.net #theotherside

Commander Shepard: *stares blankly at a video of scantily clad asari dancers* ...What kind of hotel is this?
Liara T'Soni: It is a luxury resort with an... exotic edge.  Azure is slang for a part of the asari body in some places on Illium.
Shepard: Where?
Liara: The lower reaches, near the bottom.
Shepard: I meant, "where on the asari body?"
Liara: So did I.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #305 on: October 03, 2010, 12:56:49 AM
At the very least they'd better get Tron and Tiesel's VAs back.  Not that I expect the US branch to really give a flying [tornado fang] when it comes to localizing anything...

Didn't Tiesel's VA pass away sometime ago? Or am I thinking of his Japanese VA?

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #306 on: October 03, 2010, 12:58:16 AM
Is Tron's MVC3 VA the same as the original?

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #307 on: October 03, 2010, 12:58:26 AM
That was another voice actor of the same name. Sounds bizarre, but apparently it's true.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #308 on: October 03, 2010, 01:00:38 AM
Really? Wow.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #309 on: October 03, 2010, 01:03:44 AM
Really? Wow.

Was referring to Jerry's statement.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #310 on: October 03, 2010, 01:05:41 AM
(I'm going to take this opportunity to point out how disappointed I am the Rockman fan-community right now.  I went to the DASH forums and saw more complaints about DASH 3.  ITS DASH3!!!  I've been waiting for this since I beat it for the first time back in fifth grade!!

And, seriously guys, if your angry that we're making a big deal about this game over other series, 'just because you don't like this series as much as the others', that doesn't mean that this news ISN'T THE BIGGEST ROCKMAN/MEGAMAN NEWS to happen in a LONG TIME!

Um excuse me, I'm curious, why are you angry at a community that LOVES and ADORES the DASH series, when the complaints came from one single person, not the site as a whole? O.o

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Canticleer Blues

• Never enough Blues fans
  • Net Navi
  • Looking beyond the horizon...
    • View Profile
Reply #311 on: October 03, 2010, 01:06:22 AM
I really hope they get at least Teisel, Tron and the Servbot's VAs back.  Barrel and Roll's would be nice too, but if it came down to it, pirates all the way!  :D

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #312 on: October 03, 2010, 01:07:17 AM
Was referring to Jerry's statement.

Oh okay.

Still though, wow.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #313 on: October 03, 2010, 01:09:28 AM
That was another voice actor of the same name. Sounds bizarre, but apparently it's true.

Ah okay.

Offline NEO Ness

• Purifier Unit
  • Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #314 on: October 03, 2010, 01:16:39 AM
Um excuse me, I'm curious, why are you angry at a community that LOVES and ADORES the DASH series, when the complaints came from one single person, not the site as a whole? O.o

I was saying 'in general'.  I've been to other Rock Man forums, I guess I kinda vented a bit to harshly.  But, I know a majority of us support CAPCOM 110%.  

(Was it one person here?)

I've seen others complain/doubt the game at other places too.

My point was, its a time for celebration, and for the first few pages on this thread, it looked like there was doubt and such.  

By Rock Man Community, I meant my previous experiences as well.  I was involved with the Fan-subs of the anime series, and kept track and talked to them doing it.  Many fans were very stubborn.  I was hoping it was different for the game-fans, but when I finally came to this forum for inside fan-talk about DASH 3 I saw that it wasn't too far off.

Out of all of the fans coming here, there are probably a hand-full of you guys even posting here.  Not very many Rockman fans even like the DASH series to begin with.  

And, when I said that, I was also including myself.  For I am a Rockman Fan, therefore I am apart of the Fan community, and I took the time to come here and show you guys that I am gung-ho about his game!

So if you were insulted, I insulted myself too.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #315 on: October 03, 2010, 01:35:00 AM
It was one or two... but for the most part we're extremely pleased at this development.

The main complaint was finally exposed as fear of the 3DS.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline NEO Ness

• Purifier Unit
  • Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #316 on: October 03, 2010, 01:42:37 AM
Inafune has been wanting to do a DASH 3 for 10 years, and he finally gets the windowed opportunity and all we can complain about is the console?  That's ridiculous!

Yeah, I mentioned that.  I know that the biggest complaint was the 3DS, but after some research into it, its looking pretty kick-a to me!

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #317 on: October 03, 2010, 01:45:35 AM
Well, as Zan said: the 3DS is simply the next step in Nintendo's handheld family. Just like anything before it, it's more powerful than its predecessors + 3D

And it has a damn truckload of awesome titles coming. So yeah, I'd say that's pretty kick-a

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #318 on: October 03, 2010, 01:46:54 AM
It really is. And all the complaints against the 3DS were easily countered with THIS FEATURE PREVENTS THAT. XD

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #319 on: October 03, 2010, 02:27:14 AM
You are correct sir. The exact time of the World of Capcom panel is 12:15PM, so you might want to get there early, cause sometimes lines do tend to form. Odds are, since they've essentially announced a trailer there, that it will definitely be packed, so try are get there early to line up.
How early?  'cuz World of Capcom is already running into an earlier event that perked my interest, but naturally L3 takes priority.

I'm going to take this opportunity to point out how disappointed I am the Rockman fan-community right now.  I went to the DASH forums and saw more complaints about DASH 3.  ITS DASH3!!!
You're not alone, man. -AC

Probably because that single person bitched about as loud as the entire rest of the community has thus far celebrated.  But then, having no trailer, gameplay, or music to speak of and only a single piece of artwork, I can kinda see how there isn't much to talk about beyond the basic fan-gasming.  For me, though, the day it was announced it took all my restraint to not simply spam all manners of positive expression known to man. 8)

Personally, I wouldn't have minded seeing how Legends would control on the Wii.  But the 3DS happens to kick incredible ass, and Kid Icarus ALONE already secured its purchase for me, so I'm not complaining.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #320 on: October 03, 2010, 02:29:50 AM
It would've been ZEE uppercut of pure happiness... or something.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #321 on: October 03, 2010, 02:38:33 AM
How early?  'cuz World of Capcom is already running into an earlier event that perked my interest, but naturally L3 takes priority.

I'd say maybe an hour perhaps. To be quiet honest, I'm not entirely sure. This is the first time that two conventions like this are going to be going on at the same time, so I'm really not sure how packed the panels are going to be. Hell, I still can't even imagine how packed the Javitz is going to be in general. I can probably save you a seat though.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #322 on: October 03, 2010, 05:03:49 AM

The main complaint was finally exposed as fear of the 3DS.
Well I know IM more afraid of having a repeat of MHX happen to me.  (I STILL dont have a PSP, and I STILL have not played MHX or PU. :( )

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #323 on: October 03, 2010, 05:07:26 AM
Well I know IM more afraid of having a repeat of MHX happen to me.  (I STILL dont have a PSP, and I STILL have not played MHX or PU. :( )
Oh wow. Someone else here shares my pain! XD

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #324 on: October 03, 2010, 05:09:09 AM
Its honest to God the only reason I am a bit upset at it being on the 3DS. :\

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.