This is Halloween! (With Pics!)

Quickman · 14321

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: September 08, 2010, 02:14:21 AM
I vaguely recall it being mentioned before. Does that count?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #26 on: September 08, 2010, 02:29:38 AM
Yes.

Now to quit the threadjacking. :(

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #27 on: September 08, 2010, 04:58:37 AM
Got a few more pics from another convention-goer, Helga, who dressed as Nosferatu.

Me and Helga.

Jack Skellington and Audrey, with Audrey II.

Pinhead.

Helga and Dr. Lobotomy, with a few other contestants and one of three Ash's in the background.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: September 08, 2010, 11:11:47 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi-Jbk0QR-8[/youtube]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: September 09, 2010, 12:49:17 AM
was wondering why that song wasnt in here earlier.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #30 on: September 09, 2010, 01:38:41 AM
was wondering why that song wasnt in here earlier.

I would have, but I would've been bitched at. :\

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #31 on: October 13, 2010, 06:33:41 AM
Hey folks, Halloween is fast approaching, so this is as good a day as any to resurrect this topic back from the dead.  Got any plans this Halloween?  Working on any costumes?  Intend to attend a party?  Gonna go trick-or-treating?  Gonna hand out candy?  Gonna hide in the hedge and spray kids with the garden hose?  Halloween, hell the entire month of October for that matter, is the only time where people can cosplay and not be at a convention and have it be sorta socially acceptable.  So, use that to your advantage!

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: October 13, 2010, 06:38:17 AM
I've decided that October is Godzilla month. Oh, and pretty much like every Halloween, I'll be at the Village Halloween Day Parade.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: October 13, 2010, 06:41:38 PM
I'll be putting up the "NO CANDY, GO AWAY" Sign.

And then I'll be hoarding the candy for myself.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: October 14, 2010, 09:42:09 PM
maybe a Halloween party with pals.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #35 on: October 14, 2010, 10:20:50 PM
Hey folks, Halloween is fast approaching, so this is as good a day as any to resurrect this topic back from the dead.  Got any plans this Halloween?  Working on any costumes?  Intend to attend a party?  Gonna go trick-or-treating?  Gonna hand out candy?  Gonna hide in the hedge and spray kids with the garden hose?  Halloween, hell the entire month of October for that matter, is the only time where people can cosplay and not be at a convention and have it be sorta socially acceptable.  So, use that to your advantage!

Been watching Cinemassacer's Monster Madness marathon they do yearly. I'll stick with that. Maybe a movie a' thon from King Kong vs. Godzilla all the way to Nightmare before Christmas too.

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline DarkWaltz

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Magic bananas!
    • View Profile
    • DarkWaltz's DeviantArt Page
Reply #36 on: October 15, 2010, 05:03:55 PM
=/ This year my friend and I were going to go about as Athena and Aphrodite but my costume doesn't fit right in the chest area and I really don't know how to fix it without ruining it more. >.<

The first weekend of October my mother, brother, his wife, and myself went to the Ashland Berry Farm to pick some pumpkins. They take you out the patch in a wagon being pulled by tractors and let you take as many as you want back with you. But you gtta be able to carry them all for three steps. We got about... oh thirteen/ fourteen stacked on my brother. XD Plus a few little gourds and I brought a white pumpkin.

A few days before Halloween I'll carve three of them up for Gordy to display when he decorates his house up for Halloween. Since he and Nikki live in a neighborhood with plenty of kids it became a tradition that we all sit about on Halloween and give out candy. (Needless to say, my brother and I adore this holiday out of the year. Sadly because Nikki is pregnant we can't do Ashland Berry Farm's haunted stuff. )

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: October 15, 2010, 07:49:05 PM
=/ This year my friend and I were going to go about as Athena and Aphrodite but my costume doesn't fit right in the chest area and I really don't know how to fix it without ruining it more. >.<

I see this as both a good and bad thing for some perverted reason!  8D 

Good luck though.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #38 on: October 18, 2010, 05:45:48 AM
Our front door is ready for Halloween.  Ready and hungry for costumed hooligans.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: October 18, 2010, 07:21:51 AM
Our front door is ready for Halloween.  Ready and hungry for costumed hooligans.

That's incredible.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: October 19, 2010, 02:08:47 AM
That would really scared kids, especially with the right lighting.

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #41 on: October 23, 2010, 07:34:38 AM
Oh, since I utilized this earlier today, here's a quick and easy (and messy) way to make bloody smeared hand prints without going through the trouble to slaughter someone.  First, though, you'll wanna make sure you have some really good hand cleaner.  Fast Orange, GoJo, Lava soap, Masters' Hand Soap, really heavy-duty stuff.  You'll need it.

Anywho, get out some butcher paper (or freezer paper, or just a big sheet of white paper) and lay it flat.  Get some red food dye and put a drop on the tip of each finger and the heel of your hand, then rub your hands together to get both palms evenly coated.

Slap your hands down on the paper, then drag them to one side.  Repeat if desired.

Immediately wash your hands using the aforementioned cleaner so that your skin isn't stained red.

Tape up your newly-made crime scene.

Offline DarkWaltz

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Magic bananas!
    • View Profile
    • DarkWaltz's DeviantArt Page
Reply #42 on: October 24, 2010, 03:10:20 AM
Oh, since I utilized this earlier today, here's a quick and easy (and messy) way to make bloody smeared hand prints without going through the trouble to slaughter someone.  First, though, you'll wanna make sure you have some really good hand cleaner.  Fast Orange, GoJo, Lava soap, Masters' Hand Soap, really heavy-duty stuff.  You'll need it.

Anywho, get out some butcher paper (or freezer paper, or just a big sheet of white paper) and lay it flat.  Get some red food dye and put a drop on the tip of each finger and the heel of your hand, then rub your hands together to get both palms evenly coated.

Slap your hands down on the paper, then drag them to one side.  Repeat if desired.

Immediately wash your hands using the aforementioned cleaner so that your skin isn't stained red.

Tape up your newly-made crime scene.

Huh that's a pretty neat idea. I may run it by my brother next time I see him.

I see this as both a good and bad thing for some perverted reason!  8D 

Good luck though.

Oh you! XD

Yeah, it sucks being well endowed at times. But I may do something else different. Samurai schoolgirl~!  :V

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: October 24, 2010, 04:52:50 AM
I'm going to get some items for my costume tomorrow, my costume is pretty easy even those it's a cosplay but I need some fingerless red gloves and decent goggles, or I'll have to resort to getting swim goggles.  Weather is also a issue since I have no idea how hot or cold it'll be, though usually it's cold, in which case I'm worried about my legs.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: October 24, 2010, 05:14:25 AM
Well, Ive decided I wont re-use the Anime Tenchou costume. Ill go to party city, and buy some stuff to make a costume.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: October 24, 2010, 05:19:57 AM
Good luck, but if that doesn't work you could always try Indianna Jones.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #46 on: October 24, 2010, 05:34:06 AM
I'm going to get some items for my costume tomorrow, my costume is pretty easy even those it's a cosplay but I need some fingerless red gloves and decent goggles, or I'll have to resort to getting swim goggles.  Weather is also a issue since I have no idea how hot or cold it'll be, though usually it's cold, in which case I'm worried about my legs.

So, who are you going as? The description reminds me of something... Can I see the cosplay when it's finished?

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: October 24, 2010, 05:42:19 AM
I'm going to try to cosplay as Rita Mordio, it seems easy enough.  

My brother is even going to try to dress up for Halloween this year and he hasn't done that since...I honestly don't remember though it'll probably be Indianna Jones since he doesn't want to spend money, he is in college after all.  Though if it weren't annoying to wear that broken belt on his head and not so embarassing to wear tighty whities on the outside of his pants he could of gone as Quailman like he did this summer...you know I think that's the most creative idea he's ever had...ever.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: October 24, 2010, 07:17:05 AM
Oh you! XD

Yeah, it sucks being well endowed at times. But I may do something else different. Samurai schoolgirl~!  :V

I do hope there are pics of this!  8)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: October 24, 2010, 07:19:00 AM
Good luck, but if that doesn't work you could always try Indianna Jones.
Oh it wont be that hard at all. Party city has EEEEVERYTHIIIING.

Since my friends were going as steampunk pirates, I decided I would see their 2 steampunk pirates, and raise them one elegant gothic aristocrat. (Contrasting with CYBERPUNK would have been better, but I dont have the time to make a GOOD cyberpunk costume, and EGA would be just plain easier to do.)

Cant be too hard. Buy a "Victorian vampire" costume from Party city, maybe some accessories, some makeup, stuff like that, some items from around the house, and I'll put it together. hell, said friends have a cane I can use if I decide to go with that.

their costumes are coming along great BTW. they took two nerf guns and modded them to shoot farther and stuff, as well as painting them in better colors. We were having a bit too much fun with them yesterday's DnD session. XD