Wanting to Hurt Someone

geekgo4 · 17695

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: June 27, 2010, 07:39:41 PM

I'ma EXORCISE this unholy [chameleon sting]er. THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU, BIATCH!

AHEM. Sorry. That guy looks like utter garbage, and other guys like him are the dregs of planet Earth.

SAMPLE TEXT

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: June 27, 2010, 08:11:02 PM
Experiences still not had aren't able to be enjoyed. You'll have one. Sooner or later.

Experiences still not had are also not able to be detested.  Also, unless someone literally comes and punches me for no reason, then I can guarantee I won't.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: June 27, 2010, 08:41:14 PM
Exhibit A:

Doesn't that face look punchable?
So your definition of an [dark hold], is a derogative definition of the Italian American stereotype. And following by your replies, nobody else could be defined as an "[dark hold]".

Congratulations, now I want to punch YOU. 8D

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: June 28, 2010, 12:53:25 AM
And following by your replies, nobody else could be defined as an "[dark hold]".

Okay, this conversation's over.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: June 28, 2010, 02:13:04 AM

Okay, this conversation's over.
You were offensive and offered an italian-american stereotype as the only answer to "assholes". Now it seems like I'm the one offending YOU? Hahahahahaha!

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: June 28, 2010, 02:34:33 AM
offered an italian-american stereotype as the only answer to "assholes".
This is the problem here.
Someone here is a little overanalytical, mayhap?

Offline MadManX

• Supporter of Everything Epic!
  • Robot Master
  • The Fightin' Fef!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Page
Reply #81 on: June 28, 2010, 02:41:04 AM
"You're out of order! The whole court is out of order! The candy machine outside is out of order!! ;O; "

Seriously, I'm wondering why this topic isn't locked yet. Since this isn't about the art of fighting and more about who would do dirty payback (which is the point of what martial arts masters do NOT want), I have a feeling this is going to be a troll meeting place. If I didn't get any satisfaction from joining a trolling session at a dirty dating site- *ahem* a CHATROOM, what makes you think doing a shitload of dirty pranks would? This is Real Life, not "American Pie" or "Van Wilder"! If you've got issues with the world, at least make it legal and join the military. It beats being thrown in jail until your third strike has gone by. Just think about it, people always have something to do, so why would it need to involve something that could evolve into destroying something precious? All people need to know humility, but having a topic like this is just too much. Just look at Perfect Hamartia!

@The Goshdarn Flash: Things must be really rural in your area to go out on crusades every so often. Hopefully you haven't let all the comic books you've read go to your head. But then again, it's Europe, the land of the rowdy!

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: June 28, 2010, 02:53:34 AM
ANYHOW, I'ma derail this topic and say that I can't stand chauvinists and chauvinism. They raise my blood pressure.

SAMPLE TEXT

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: June 28, 2010, 02:59:22 AM
Just look at Perfect Hamartia!
:(
Excuse me?

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: June 28, 2010, 03:07:05 AM
@The Goshdarn Flash: Things must be really rural in your area to go out on crusades every so often. Hopefully you haven't let all the comic books you've read go to your head. But then again, it's Europe, the land of the rowdy!
Not rural. I am making the point of beating the crap out of people who DESERVE IT. Bullies. Muggers. Wife-beaters. You got a problem with that?

This is the problem here.
Someone here is a little overanalytical, mayhap?
"Guido (English pronunciation: /ˈɡwiːdoʊ/) is a slang term for a working class or lower class urban  Italian American. The guido stereotype is multi-faceted. Primarily, it is used as a demeaning term for Italian Americans"

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: June 28, 2010, 03:15:35 AM
Huh.
No one here uses Guido to mean Italian-Americans, just an umbrella term for South Jersey douchebags.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: June 28, 2010, 03:25:35 AM
Huh.
No one here uses Guido to mean Italian-Americans, just an umbrella term for South Jersey douchebags.
Simplistic mentality. Just because some people use "[shadow runner]" as a cool little term to mean "dude", it doesn't mean it should be used all the time.

Offline MadManX

• Robot Master
  • The Fightin' Fef!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Page
Reply #87 on: June 28, 2010, 03:27:20 AM
What I mean is, this is a topic that's going to expose personal preferences that are going to offend people. And unless they can handle themselves well enough, they can get banned for it without even a warning if a mod plopped its ass down here. Hell, a person posting can have nothing wrong with them until a troll-heavy topic comes along. And having someone promoting, "Hey, you should try violence! No one gives me a rough time, so come on, I bet they won't with you!" doesn't help much.

Hell, even what I say can (and WILL) be used against me, when I could've been smart and avoided this topic altogether! Although I'm just a peon in a web forum, locking down this topic and/or changing the subject would help greatly, compared to the admin coming down here and banning us all for "vulgar" material. I have a feeling Vixy might...

"Guido (English pronunciation: /ˈɡwiːdoʊ/) is a slang term for a working class or lower class urban  Italian American. The guido stereotype is multi-faceted. Primarily, it is used as a demeaning term for Italian Americans"
Huh.
BAM! The point is, you have to have a very smart mouth with this, and even the smart can sound stupid.

@The Goshdarn Flash - If you've kept this personal so only friends that can understand you can see, I wouldn't have had a problem. But since you've been bringing this up, I'll share something myself: I believe people sometimes do crazy [parasitic bomb] not for fun, but because there's something getting in the way of their normal life. Of course, that's the first time, if they make it a habit, THEN wave the flag and get some help for the sap. "Don't act before you think...THINK!"

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: June 28, 2010, 03:32:14 AM
Simplistic mentality. Just because some people use "[shadow runner]" as a cool little term to mean "dude", it doesn't mean it should be used all the time.
Except that's not the same with "guido".

hurr durr

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: June 28, 2010, 03:49:33 AM
What I mean is, this is a topic that's going to expose personal preferences that are going to offend people. And unless they can handle themselves well enough, they can get banned for it without even a warning if a mod plopped its ass down here. Hell, a person posting can have nothing wrong with them until a troll-heavy topic comes along. And having someone promoting, "Hey, you should try violence! No one gives me a rough time, so come on, I bet they won't with you!" doesn't help much.

Hell, even what I say can (and WILL) be used against me, when I could've been smart and avoided this topic altogether! Although I'm just a peon in a web forum, locking down this topic and/or changing the subject would help greatly, compared to the admin coming down here and banning us all for "vulgar" material. I have a feeling Vixy might...

"Guido (English pronunciation: /ˈɡwiːdoʊ/) is a slang term for a working class or lower class urban  Italian American. The guido stereotype is multi-faceted. Primarily, it is used as a demeaning term for Italian Americans"BAM! The point is, you have to have a very smart mouth with this, and even the smart can sound stupid.

@The Goshdarn Flash - If you've kept this personal so only friends that can understand you can see, I wouldn't have had a problem. But since you've been bringing this up, I'll share something myself: I believe people sometimes do crazy [parasitic bomb] not for fun, but because there's something getting in the way of their normal life. Of course, that's the first time, if they make it a habit, THEN wave the flag and get some help for the sap. "Don't act before you think...THINK!"
Jesus Christ. We're not trolling here. I am posting my sincere, honest opinion on how trouble with people who deserve a beating should be handled, in a topic about "Wanting to hurt someone". We don't need to tiptoe around controversial topics and be all nicety-nice to each other. We're all grown-ups here, and I think we can have a smart discussion, without being afraid of "pissing off the mods". As far as I can tell, we're not pissing enough anyone. I am sharing my opinion on how bad people, who deserve a beating, should get it. Since the net is usually full of socially awkward people who'd rather stay out of trouble at all times, bow their heads and run away from the first guy that picks on them, I'm just saying people should fight back once in awhile. Show others you're not afraid of them. Stand up for yourself. Heck, I fight with my friends all the time, and in the end, we just shrug it off and go get a Coke. It toughens people up. Builds character. And shows other people you're not afraid to stand up for yourself.

As I've said to a guy who replied to me saying he lived in a peaceful community where trouble was quickly found and neutralized, he should do whatever he can to safeguard that peace and quiet as much as he can. I'm not advocating the right to beat up people. I'm not saying people should get into fights "just because". I'm telling people they should STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES when given a situation where they're pushed around.

The Guido thing is a controversial statement I was trying to make clear that was offensive. Instead, the guy replies to me with an Urban Dictionary definition. If I could ever take him even a tiny bit seriously, there's absolutely no chance now.

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #90 on: June 28, 2010, 03:55:00 AM
The Guido thing is a controversial statement I was trying to make clear that was offensive. Instead, the guy replies to me with an Urban Dictionary definition. If I could ever take him even a tiny bit seriously, there's absolutely no chance now.
Oh, christ. Really? Really?

Offline MadManX

• Robot Master
  • The Fightin' Fef!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Page
Reply #91 on: June 28, 2010, 04:07:25 AM
Well, it's clear... I'm not cut out for this type of talk, so maybe I'll stick my nose out of this one. But it was interesting, Flash. One last thing to say, though, is this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B9QGrpdu5Y[/youtube]

Humanity in a nutshell, in all of its awesome and crazy glory (minus the racial spin).

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #92 on: June 28, 2010, 04:19:31 AM
Well, it's clear... I'm not cut out for this type of talk, so maybe I'll stick my nose out of this one. But it was interesting, Flash. One last thing to say, though, is this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B9QGrpdu5Y[/youtube]

Humanity in a nutshell, in all of its awesome and crazy glory (minus the racial spin).
All quite true. But violence for the sake of violence is different than standing up for yourself.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #93 on: June 28, 2010, 10:48:00 AM
As MadMan said, this topic (as in subject of discussion, not thread) is all opinion. I utterly disagree with Flash, but won't bring it up - I know that I myself am not willing to admit the possibility of being wrong here, so even if he does all we could have is a flaming row, not a discussion.