My childhood Roll figure

RollChan1985 · 2977

Offline RollChan1985

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
on: June 01, 2010, 01:34:33 AM
I'm wondering where I can find this old Roll figure (from the 90s Ruby Spears series) that I had from my childhood.I remember about a year ago I found the figure on Ebay with sellers name.Since I really don't know how to do Ebay,I called up the seller (they have a store somewhere in Pennsylvania) and I asked the manager to hold it for me and I will pay it with a check.Then he told me to call another day since they were closed the next day and I called,but know what.The store never got back to me about the Roll figure and never got it.

I remember I got that figure when I was 9 years old (1994) and I loved it alot.Roll was small enough that I used to put her in my First Communion jewelry box and my purse to carry her around.I know Roll came with Cutman too,but I didn't care for Cutman so I gave it to my brother.As I got older,I lost my Roll figure since she was so small that she could get lost easily.

I'm wondering if you know anyone or anywhere that sells or has the Roll figure since I'm trying to reconnect my childhood toy collection.

Here's links of the figure I owned.

http://www.toyarchive.com/MegaMan/MegaMan2Roll1a.jpg
Here's Roll

http://www.toyarchive.com/MegaMan/MegaMan2CutmanRollMOSC1a.jpg
Roll is in the package with Cutman

Offline Hiryu

• Capcom's Favorite futuristic ninja
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 06:50:17 PM
It's unlikely that you'll find another online store that sells these figures. I think most days, they sell mostly figures from Battle Network(NT Warrior too) and X. I would try to get back with that store and see if they still have that figure available, that's your best chance for getting that figure.

Otherwise, Ebay is probably your best bet. The cartoon figures are kind of obscure compared other retro figures. Maybe if you looked about 10 years ago you could find it more easily.