Saber · 728769

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #2950 on: May 27, 2012, 04:12:54 AM
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. Just grinding so I can take down the optional bosses. And wrapping up the Moogle synthesis catalog too.

You should do all of it in Critical Mode.

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2951 on: May 27, 2012, 04:53:35 AM
You should do all of it in Critical Mode.
I would, but honestly I don't think I'm nearly good enough for that. Just getting through Critical, probably, but as for doing it all 100%? Yeah that... would probably be beyond my skill level. D:

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #2952 on: May 29, 2012, 03:16:56 AM
Finally tried my hand at Rockman DASH 2 Episode 1!  Facebook buddies pointed out to me that you can buy stuff from the Japanese PSN using a PSP from any region.  Joy!

Added the instructions to my DA journal, for any interested:
http://hypershell.deviantart.com/journal/How-to-get-Rockman-DASH-on-your-U-S-PSP-304992269

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Frozen Potato

• The Unamused Blue Haired
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2953 on: May 29, 2012, 04:08:11 PM
Bunny Must Die~ Chelsea and the 7 Devils, done playing good game, but i had to rely on walkthroughs just to get past all those ridiculous troll paths.

Tips: Chelsea's ladder deals a lot of damage to the 1st five burning transforming wheel final boss, the one before you fight the Possessed Bunny. Though you still need a huge amount of hp and elixir to tank a lot of damage. This only hastens the fight if you wanna head straight to the Bunny fight quickly.

Ladders are OP, Yay~

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
Reply #2954 on: May 29, 2012, 04:47:12 PM
Facebook buddies pointed out to me that you can buy stuff from the Japanese PSN using a PSP from any region.
Correct me if I be wrong, but why not just get the UMDs?

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations

Offline xnamkcor

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2955 on: May 30, 2012, 03:12:45 AM
Correct me if I be wrong, but why not just get the UMDs?

Might have something to do with the physical disks need to exist physically for him to purchase them, while buying from PSN only requires that there be a digital copy on the server. Also, the shipping for physical objects costs more than for digital downloads.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
Reply #2956 on: May 30, 2012, 03:28:44 AM
Two cookies for xnamkcor.   :cookie: :cookie:

There's also the fact that I retain the option to play them on the Vita, assuming I ever get one.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2957 on: May 30, 2012, 01:05:16 PM
Vita be damned, PSN be damned.
Though, I did actually mean DASH1+2 as the context of that post. And I should never post while tired

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
Reply #2958 on: May 31, 2012, 03:27:27 AM
Which still costs more to import than a 3000 yen PSN card.  But if I didn't already own 2/3 of the content in english on an older system, then the physical package would probably be worth it.

Finally caved and bought Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy (3DS) on Amazon.  Why does it seem like no brick and mortar store in my area has ever heard of it, much less carried it?

And of course, STILL juggling Kid Icarus Uprising with whatever else I may be playing.  That game is insanely addictive.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #2959 on: May 31, 2012, 07:41:49 AM
Finished up Mushihime-sama HD, unlocked all the trophies in it. ^^;

1CC Original Mode, Maniac Mode, Arrange Mode and Stage 1-3 of Ultra Mode.

Beat Aki & Akka (True Last Boss) draining their health completely. It was tough when bullets were filling screen and you were only a white pixel. x3

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Splash

• B-Class Hunter
  • Something here?
    • View Profile
Reply #2960 on: May 31, 2012, 09:40:04 PM
Playing Jeanne d'Arc for PSP.
For a RPG this game seems...short. Still, I like it.

http://quickmaster-exe.deviantart.com/
I like to draw... NOT!
Seriously.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2961 on: May 31, 2012, 10:32:23 PM
finally got to the garden of assemblage

and proceeded to get stomped when i tried fighting axel and again with larxene

time to grind

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2962 on: June 01, 2012, 12:47:26 AM
Downloaded the Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC. It's been a while since I played Arkham City, now I have to remember some of the counter combos all over again...

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2963 on: June 03, 2012, 05:57:44 AM
Ys I & II
Been interested to get Oath in Felghana on Steam for a while, but I can't quite at the moment, so I figured I'd look to see if the first two were on something I have or can emulate, and also actually in English.

Was initially going to play the DS remakes but upon double checking the list of re-releases (jesus christ it's worse than Street Fighter II), I noticed a TurboGrafx-CD version thing that was on Wii Virual Console, so I switched over to that. Aside from the rather odd contrast of simplistic graphics with CD quality music, I'm rather enjoying it. The ramming combat mechanic I recall mention of certainly gets much better use in this compared to the DS ones. Also interesting to see how the story goes in this compared to later versions and the OVA I watched a bit of the other day.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2964 on: June 03, 2012, 01:29:07 PM
Mario Tennis Open and Skyward Sword

still some kh2fm though

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #2965 on: June 09, 2012, 10:01:57 PM
Alongside PRINNY, I got the Disgaea 2 Good Ending. That also makes it the first game in the main series to be completed, although not 100%.

Adell Lv FINAL: 40. Max Lv: 41. Max Special Lv 25. May start Axel Mode.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2966 on: June 14, 2012, 01:28:27 AM
Got all 120 stars on Game and Watch Gallery 2. Other than the museum (Which will never be complete because of no way to link G&WG and G&WG2 because of Virtual Console.) the game is complete.

And got all 80 Stars in Gallery 1. Other than Kirby's Block Ball I've completed all of my Game Boy Virtual Console games.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2967 on: June 23, 2012, 04:39:18 AM
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin

Not as good as DoS, but still a fun game.

Archer

Reply #2968 on: June 29, 2012, 02:42:51 AM
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation
  • Ratchet & Clank HD Trilogy
  • Gravity Rush
  • Pokemon Conquest

A whole buch of stuff, really.

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2969 on: June 29, 2012, 12:53:46 PM
  • Ratchet & Clank HD Trilogy
Worth upgrading for?

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #2970 on: June 30, 2012, 01:14:37 AM
Still playing Crescent Pale Mist, right now I've murdered 7600+ monsters and still a long ways to go. Still trying to kill time for Dust: An Elysian Tail and Skullgirls' update. And an unrelated note: Bad-translators should never localize Japanese indie game.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
Reply #2971 on: July 01, 2012, 05:20:42 AM
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy (3DS)

It's *SO* nice to be playing a decent flight game on a Nintendo platform again.  I think the last time I got to do that was Star Wars Rebel Strike on GCN...

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #2972 on: July 01, 2012, 06:32:53 AM
I am replaying Mega Man X6 and I am beginning to understand why some people hate the game. Some levels are not really well designed and it almost feels that Capcom is honestly trying to hard to make difficult game. X6 is boatloads better than its predecessor but at same time I wished that Capcom actually make the effort to make the game fun. Some levels are honestly irritating and require certain parts to use, the nightmare effects could had expanded upon even more, the bosses were to easy even with unarmored X and I really wish that they used the Xtreme2 system for parts. The game is irritating but in a good way although I understnad why this game is hated most fo the fans.

Offline MereBytes

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #2973 on: July 01, 2012, 02:21:00 PM
I've been playing Wakfu for a week now and I'm lvl 28 Fire Sacrier and I'm part of Hellbornarmy guild at Brakmar.
Remington server. I'm there with my nick MereBytes so feel free to add as friend owob

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
Reply #2974 on: July 01, 2012, 05:46:26 PM
I am replaying Mega Man X6 and I am beginning to understand why some people hate the game. Some levels are not really well designed and it almost feels that Capcom is honestly trying to hard to make difficult game. X6 is boatloads better than its predecessor but at same time I wished that Capcom actually make the effort to make the game fun. Some levels are honestly irritating and require certain parts to use, the nightmare effects could had expanded upon even more, the bosses were to easy even with unarmored X and I really wish that they used the Xtreme2 system for parts. The game is irritating but in a good way although I understnad why this game is hated most fo the fans.
You'd be amazed how rarely parts are required, compared to how often people think they are.

I get that the game isn't approachable, though.  It's still one of my personal favorites, but it is a treat for the madly hardcore, definitely not a mass market title.

Again, like Super Mario: The Lost Levels.