Lili's art :D (Boobs, Concept Art, and more!)

Lilirulu · 189379

Offline Lilirulu

• Biometal Y
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "NO DICE"
    • View Profile
on: March 17, 2010, 08:28:19 PM
Uhmmmm. . . I'm gonna use the Spoiler tag just so then there isn't a lot of space taken up ^^;

TankBoy

It's an alternate megaman universe comic project between me and a deviant user name sh1n1d4m1. It's called TankBoy because RockMan's/Megaman's design gave of a "tank" feel. It mainly focuses on RMs from MM1&2 but also has RMs from MM 3,4,and 9. Along with characters based of MM ocs, and some not related to MM at all.

I'm just gonna post some links to various character designs. C: (Feel free to critique these)

SplashWoman
[spoiler]Insight: I wanted splash to
A) Have a fearsome creature of the sea flare to it while still being feminine. (Kraken, and Siren inspirations BTW)
B) Have noticeable breasts like Alia's while still staying true to her original design, and no nipple orbs.
C) Have spiked armor as homage to BubbleMan's stage in MM2 (she plays an important role in BubbleMan's arc of the comic)

The Large collars on the her and the other RMs are purely for show and for the RMs to have similarities while begin different. There are exceptions to this thought (AirMan). Originally I was planning on removing the Fins from her head in the finished design by Sh1 liked them so I kept them. In the end it turned out that they added to her fearsomeness. Splash has two designs much like BubbleMan are they both very much contradict each other.
[/spoiler]

CutMan
[spoiler]Insight: Cutman is meant purely for comedic relief and isn't really a serious character in TB at this point. When I was designing his outfit I wanted him to wear something "gangster" but at the same time it not look to serious.[/spoiler]

CrashMan
[spoiler]Insight:When I designed the concept for Crashman I wanted him to have his chest exposed and all nasty look with wires and junk inside of it. Sh1 quickly informed me that a human torso can withstand bombs XD;. in the end we just decided to ignore that fact and say it's super strong. She also wanted Crash to have a bird like design. The anatomy on the legs are a little gacked up.[/spoiler]

WoodFa-err. . .I mean 'Man'
[spoiler]Insight: Woodman's first concept is extremely different from his now design. In his original design he look a lot more like his actual design. at first I wanted him to have a more blunky and "bear" like look,  but Sh1 wanted him to go on a thinner look. In the end we settled on the "WoodFairy". His leaf shield (the wings) are homage to ElecMan. EXE from the MMBN (Who we affectionately call "ElecPixie").[/spoiler]

BubbleMan
[spoiler]Insight: BubbleMan is very different from his game counterpart (and his other form) in the looks department. There is not much I can say other than he was a [sonic slicer] to design. DX;[/spoiler]

RM Babies

These are the offspring of the RMs. Don't ask how it works XD;

For the sake of my sanity I will not be posting links to all the separate images of the babies unless I get enough requests for profiles on the babies. and still only on the "offical" ones :D

Teals Is the offspring on QuickMan and RockMan, with many style influence from auntie uncle Blues, as well as his name XD; -**

Yoi & Aoi
Are my MM ocs there names were derived from the word "yaoi" (each has a letter the other requires) XD;

They were DR. NNI a female scientist, to serve as surrogate mothers for women who couldn't give birth themselves, and as her daughters because sh suffered from the same probelm. But Aoi and Yoi are unfinished because Dr. NNI's underwater lab exploded killing her. She sent her Robots to Dr. Light and Dr. Wily (they were "pals" in university) to care for her bots. c:

Aoi is the younger but oh so more violent of the two sisters. She tortures wily and his poor RMs non-stop. She assumes that Yoi was deactivated and Scrapped by Dr. NNI (she doesn't know NNI is dead) because the special connection box thing in her sisters head was disconnected. She fights with a chainsaw given to her by Dr. Wily (before she knew she was physco)

Aoi Art-1

Yoi is the kind-hearted, and most motherly of the sisters, she lives with Dr. Light and performs the same role as roll. She is the stronger of the two (because NNI had gotten to installing her battle system). She doesn't go out of her way to fight but if provoke enough will beat the living [parasitic bomb] out of you. Yoi is also the love interest of Dr. Cossack. (for pure fangirling purposes)

Yoi art - 1 2

Also this for Lols:

and a Warning:

Oh, and If your interested in more of my art you can see it on my DA I'm under the same name. :D

Oh! and this is gonna sound like a ad but. ..

IF YOUR MAKING A MM FAN GAME AND NEED ART, OR HELP WITH RM CONCEPTS I'M OPEN FOR BUISNESS! (for free)

Also I want to start a doujin(shi) circle if you can put up with yaoi,  yuri, and randomness (meaning you don't have to like just not hate it). Feel free to request to join. Especially if you know how to make music, and code.  *o*

okay that's all . . . and I hope I don't get banned for those very ad like sentences   :|

[Edit: Replaced the link to bubbleman pic which I got messed up with the Woodman one @__@]

« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 03:31:17 AM by Lilirulu »

"Sumo Wrestlers are sexy by DEFAULT!"-[DA]-[SA]-[Pixiv]

Offline Irgendein

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 08:31:51 PM
Nice stuff! I quite like your art style, it's unique.

One minor bit: You seem to have messed up the link to the BubbleMan pic; It leads to the WoodFairy one.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 08:32:00 PM
Aww, cute drawings~ ^oo^

Your line art is clean and neat too.

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 08:39:26 PM
I remember you! 'Sup lilirulu. Nice work here, you might remember me here by my DA name. XD

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Lilirulu

• Biometal Y
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "NO DICE"
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 08:44:31 PM
Nice stuff! I quite like your art style, it's unique.

One minor bit: You seem to have messed up the link to the BubbleMan pic; It leads to the WoodFairy one.

Thanks. :D

I'll fix the link right now!

Aww, cute drawings~ ^oo^

Your line art is clean and neat too.

I remember you! 'Sup lilirulu. Nice work here, you might remember me here by my DA name. XD

Hai there Gaia~! I recognized your username right away :3 Thanks I try my hardest. :3

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 08:48:31 PM
You also registered at the Oekaki board, right?

You're approved now. But the link to your DA page is borked.

Offline Cpie

• Master Artist as well
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: March 17, 2010, 09:49:33 PM
welcome to our circle of awesome artists from which I am blatantly excluded!

I am sure you are Sub Tank's sister. Or something.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: March 17, 2010, 09:54:39 PM
Good to have you over here, too. :) I like your RM redesigns, especially Woodfairy.

Offline Sub Tank

• Neo Arcadian
  • PHOTOBUCKET EXPIRED
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: March 17, 2010, 09:55:17 PM
I really like your style, and I don't say that to a lot of people.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: March 17, 2010, 09:56:08 PM
I don't say that to a lot of people.

Like me!

Offline Cpie

• Master Artist as well
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: March 17, 2010, 10:03:25 PM
Like me!

He did say it to you ,over MSN.

I really like your style, and I don't say that to a lot of people.
Aw now I feel special

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: March 17, 2010, 10:05:12 PM
He did say it to you ,over MSN.

I... really don't remember.

Here's something to stay on topic:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I like this. The face especially.

Offline Sub Tank

• Neo Arcadian
  • PHOTOBUCKET EXPIRED
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: March 17, 2010, 10:10:17 PM
I forget too.  I can only remember complimenting Asena and nobodyinparticular's style.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: March 17, 2010, 10:11:57 PM
Doesn't that negate it then?

Offline Lilirulu

• Biometal Y
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "NO DICE"
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: March 17, 2010, 10:55:42 PM
Thank to all the comments :D They make me feel all warm and squishy inside.

Also (becuase I'm to lazy to quote) I love SplashWoman's face. . . except for the fact it took like and hour to get to look right XD; Of course that's an exaggeration but still

Offline Sub Tank

• Neo Arcadian
  • PHOTOBUCKET EXPIRED
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: March 17, 2010, 11:07:13 PM
Speaking of warm and squishy, I demand more boobs.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: March 17, 2010, 11:23:29 PM
This is yet an another awesome art thread.

Definitely want to see more! 

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Lilirulu

• Biometal Y
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "NO DICE"
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: March 17, 2010, 11:40:28 PM
Speaking of warm and squishy, I demand more boobs.

You asked for it XD;

[spoiler] Okay I'll be nice.

RouletteWoman is a RM that I made to be the genderbend of hklurch's GambleMan :D I wanna use her in my own fangame but. .  .I don't know how to code :C Or make music. . .[/spoiler]

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #18 on: March 17, 2010, 11:45:05 PM
Speaking of fangames, why is there NOT a fourm sub-section for them yet?  8D

And yes, I remember Roulette. It actually came out as nice sketch thar.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Sub Tank

• Neo Arcadian
  • PHOTOBUCKET EXPIRED
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: March 17, 2010, 11:50:22 PM
:D

I would have been fine with just the first one.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #20 on: March 18, 2010, 12:02:46 AM

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #21 on: March 18, 2010, 12:15:25 AM
I like.

Offline Lilirulu

• Biometal Y
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "NO DICE"
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: March 18, 2010, 02:13:04 AM
Just felt like posting some images :D

[spoiler][/spoiler]

for a PV for her theme "where the wind blows" ;D it's bassXroll o3o

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I made Ms. Light, and rook for a reason for Dr. Light to make the RMs (The reason being his family died.) It probably seems very fangirlish @_@; and typical.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

MysteryWoman was intended for a fangame before RoulletteWoman. . .But in the end I wanted them to both be in the same fangame because how the characters developed together @W@; there is also Silver and Valentine (there sub-bosses). . .I'm not gonna bother digging around my files to find them XD; There is a lot of ugliness in MW's pic I used the same colors as on Roulette they just don't agree with purple OTL. Anyways when I was designing here I was thinking of fortune tellers, that's why Mystery has a "turban" around her head. and puffy pants. Her eyes are dark blue BTW

And her power has yet to be decided >>l but in her level as I planned it there would be "rooms" where you asked a question if you answer wrong you get a sub-boss same happens if you answer right except it would be easier to beat. The questions would be relatively easy. and there would be a few rooms. @_____@ Ugh. . .I'm rambling. . . -posts-

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: March 18, 2010, 02:26:45 AM
Ms. Light looks cute! :3
I would have expected their son's to be named Yuichiro though...

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: March 18, 2010, 02:36:47 AM
You've got some interesting stuff going on in here. I hope you'll continue to share more in the future!