ATTN: All Rosenkreuzstilette fans! Please read!

ViperAcidZX · 4747

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
on: January 25, 2010, 01:53:50 AM
Schwer And Schwer Alike, the blog site of Rosenkreuzstilette by Letty Whiterock, is starting the Rosenkreuzstilette Fan Contest! The Winner of this contest will receive a free copy of Kiora's Rosenkreuzstilette UnOfficial AfterStory doujinshi and a yet-to-be-revealed prize. All the details of the contest can be found at Schwer And Schwer Alike. So to all the fans of Rosenkreuzstilette: Go out there and show your passion and love for this doujin soft series!

- http://schwer-muta.blogspot.com/2010/01/its-contest-time.html

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 02:42:43 AM
anyone remember that one guy who wanted to make a fan game? He had really awesome* art!

Offline lizardcommando

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Lizardcommando's Youtube Page
Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 02:49:07 AM
Oh yeah... that guy!  >0<

Offline Kit

• #1 wizard of disappearing
  • Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 03:00:55 AM
Oh man! What a guy! </sarcasm>

they dont think it be like it is but it do

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 03:04:46 AM
I liked him...

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 03:07:52 AM
I was willing to give him a chance, but his nitwittery outlasted my patience.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 03:11:35 AM
How did this news end up turning into everyone's opportunity to slandering a banned member of the Rockman PM forum is beyond me. -AC Yes, I hate his ideas of that fangame as much as the next person (if not more), and was the one responsible for insulting [erka:es] and Rosenkreuzstilette, but he has certain learned from his mistakes. Though still question to this day he even calls himself "a hardcore fan of Rosenkreuzstilette" after what he did in the past when he was a total douche. -_-

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 25, 2010, 03:14:23 AM
He left a rather strong impression on us (to put it mildly), and I don't think anyone on this forum spoke to him after he was banned; it's natural that we'd make fun of him now.

That said, I hope he'll fairly judge the entries.

Offline Kit

• Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 03:33:38 AM
How did this news end up turning into everyone's opportunity to slandering a banned member of the Rockman PM forum is beyond me. -AC Yes, I hate his ideas of that fangame as much as the next person (if not more), and was the one responsible for insulting [erka:es] and Rosenkreuzstilette, but he has certain learned from his mistakes. Though still question to this day he even calls himself "a hardcore fan of Rosenkreuzstilette" after what he did in the past when he was a total douche. -_-

Well let's see, I don't really take kindly to people who rip off EVERYTHING from a game and steal the characters for THEIR OWN GAME. Last I checked he was still being a bloody idiot and hasn't learned [parasitic bomb].

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 25, 2010, 04:00:06 AM
You know what, after seeing Vixy's final post on his thread, I see why you guys hate him so... ;^;

Offline Kit

• Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #10 on: January 25, 2010, 04:05:20 AM
You know what, after seeing Vixy's final post on his thread, I see why you guys hate him so... ;^;

Yes now you know.
At least you are learning, and as long as you don't go down that road we won't have any problems, kay? ;3

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: January 25, 2010, 04:08:04 AM
Pfft. Believe me, I won't. Never, ever... forever... >_>

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: January 25, 2010, 05:03:05 AM
Vixy loved justin as much as she would any of you. She even talked about some of her own ideas with him too. Yet all that thread ever got was load after load of negative criticism. I liked the guy; he had big dreams and a passion(something some of you once had). Even if you didn't exactly agree that what he wanted to do would be a good thing; discouraging him like was uncalled for, and all your negative feedback is what got the thread locked in the first place and made Miss Vixy a very sad kitty.

I honestly just though of mentioning him because I had fun while he was around, but I regret it if all you'd rather do is start to say the same old stuff over again.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: January 25, 2010, 05:11:21 AM
All good points, but he was also something of a dick. I remember him dismissing some art advice other members gave him without even considering it because it was "obvious that [he wouldn't] read it", or something to that effect.

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: January 25, 2010, 08:39:58 AM
my "that guy" = "second coming of that douche that shits out that really terrible webcomic" comparison is still correct to this day.

Offline Superjustinbros

• It's me.
  • Resistance Member
  • Something
    • View Profile
    • Super Justin: The Blog

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: April 01, 2010, 08:55:22 PM
Okay, I get that you wanted to apologize for your past stupidity, but making a brand new topic for said apology (which I merged to the proper topic) and then Necroposting in a 2 month old dead topic just to link to said apology is essentially making up for past stupidity with even more stupidity.  This topic will now be locked. Be warned, you're not doing well your first day back.