Little things that you hate

Pringer X · 17977

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: January 06, 2010, 01:53:48 AM

You should try to be proud of your genius and maturity. You aren't missing much anyways.
I know I'm not missing out on anything but how the heck do I stop people from making fun of me.  I try not to react and ignore them but they just keep doing it.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: January 06, 2010, 01:58:27 AM
Simple, you act like them, then take over thier puny minds soon enough, the school and the surronding middle and elementary schools shall be yours! MUAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH! Well maybe that wont work for you, sorry I can't be of bigger help, but all I can say is try and fit in with the crowd, or find others like you and start some kinds of group, which could get it out of your mind. Or they are just teasing you and you should ignore it.
I know that I'm proud of my genius maturity and fighting for a brighter future. PB thinks so too. ^^
I knew I belonged here.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: January 06, 2010, 02:09:40 AM
I know I'm not missing out on anything but how the heck do I stop people from making fun of me.  I try not to react and ignore them but they just keep doing it.
Make fun of you? Why?

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: January 06, 2010, 02:16:16 AM
I know I'm not missing out on anything but how the heck do I stop people from making fun of me.  I try not to react and ignore them but they just keep doing it.
How exactly are they doing it?

SAMPLE TEXT

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: January 06, 2010, 02:48:12 AM
I hate how I feel a hell of a lot smarter than most of the students and 1 or 2 teachers yet I know I'm not so great.  The fact that no one thinks ahead at all.  And for some reason I feel like I should be praised but I haven't anything expect what I'm supposed to do because no one in my school cares about others and they even make fun of me for being serious most of the time.  O^O

Can somebody explain this to me because I've been thinking about this for a long time but I don't get why I'm feeling like this and it's really bugging me. :'(

To answer this question, lots of people make fun of others for being so serious at times because they themselves are not.  Mind you, it's okay to be serious as the world needs more people to be serious, but to be overly serious all the time can be somewhat detrimental to your social development.  It's good, almost necessary, to be silly once in a while.  Laughter & downright childishness is important for keeping one sane.  Joking around with friends, making fun of not only other people but yourself too is very healthy.  When you don't do these things, a lot of times you can be picked on as you are seen as the "odd one out" and they are usually easy targets. 

However, don't feel bad, because you can get made fun of for any number of things.  If no one in your school cares about others, then simply don't care about them.

I know I'm not missing out on anything but how the heck do I stop people from making fun of me.  I try not to react and ignore them but they just keep doing it.

Sadly, you don't stop people from making fun of you.  It's a part of life, and always will be even when you're grown up.  What makes you, well you, is how you react to it and how you deal with it.  As I said in the above paragraph, it's very healthy to be able to laugh at yourself and to have a good sense of humor.  If I found someone's insult of me funny, I laughed.  If I didn't, I ignored it.  The only problem you really have is when it gets physical, and you could get physically hurt.  A wise man once said, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me!"

Is that what happened?

Yep, that's what happened.  Those emergency exits were just regular exits.

Huh.
It seems to me this is one of those chicken-or-egg situations. Even though corporations do tend to shake people down for profits, people also cost any public service a great deal (e.g. their "I pay goddamn taxes so I'm entitled to treat this place the way I want" or something).

My father, an MTA bus driver, tells me that fares paid by customers aren't enough for the MTA to pay for their costs, so they also receive subsidies from the state and federal government. I don't know if that's relevant in any way, though.

Oh, I'm not disputing that people aren't at fault too.  Like with the garbage thing, some people are simply inconsiderate and act like they are owed something in life for all their hardships.  It's one of the prices you pay for living in a big city with so many diverse cultures.

As for fares & subsidies thing, it's not that relevant, however something has to change before your low income worker cannot afford a monthly MetroCard anymore.

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: January 06, 2010, 03:01:03 AM
I don't why but I wish more jobs would just make themselves available so that I don't have to scour around for them. I also hate the fact that I am alsways the last to get the thigns that I want only see that other people have moved on to bigger better things.

Offline Elpis TK31

• I WANT IT NAO
  • Robot Master
  • BOOBLIGHTS OR GTFO
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: January 06, 2010, 03:25:54 AM
fat people. oh wait, little things >.>

little things:
-when you're talking to someone and he/she will dodge a question, even when asked repetitively.
-when people talk so much that you can't even reply.
-when people actively sidetrack into subjects that are not even remotely relevant to the subject you were initially talking about.

RMZX E/53'39 N/57'27 H/1:02'01
When life is boring, knife some cows in RE4, it's hilarious!

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: January 06, 2010, 04:40:37 AM
Let's see...

There's that strange occurrence of paralysis when one is drifting between consciousness and unconsciousness when you've just woken up, and one is aware of their state, but can only breathe, and all other movement is impossible.
This.
Happens to me in like, the dead of night, and it freaks the [parasitic bomb] out of me.

That stupid plastic blister packaging that comes on things like electronics,(and sometime toys too) thats almost as hard as rock, and even annoys my scissors.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: January 06, 2010, 04:47:50 AM
When someone orders my things without me knowing. DAMNIT I KNOW IT'S A DISORDER, BUT IT'S MY DISORDER AND IT'S ORDERED MY WAY!  O:<

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: January 06, 2010, 04:49:32 AM
That stupid plastic blister packaging that comes on things like electronics,(and sometime toys too) thats almost as hard as rock, and even annoys my scissors.
PVC packaging, mortal enemy of mine.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #60 on: January 06, 2010, 04:51:18 AM
This.

Don't we all?  XD

Well, I have this nervous twitch in my right leg, it annoys me sometimes.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: January 06, 2010, 05:08:50 AM
Little thing that I hate?

Waiting for people who are late.

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: January 06, 2010, 05:12:18 AM
My leg muscles twitch frequently, and it scares me. Also, camera flashes and combing my hair.

Also:
Yep, that's what happened.  Those emergency exits were just regular exits.
WHAT?! THE MTA [tornado fang]ing FAILS. Apart from that, most of their subway stations are so goddamn old too. Have you seen the Jay St.-Borough Hall station? It's a [tornado fang]ing MESS. Does this sound like a rant to you?

SAMPLE TEXT

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: January 06, 2010, 05:15:57 AM
WHAT?! THE MTA [tornado fang]ing FAILS. Apart from that, most of their subway stations are so goddamn old too. Have you seen the Jay St.-Borough Hall station? It's a [tornado fang]ing MESS. Does this sound like a rant to you?

Well they are indeed working to fix.......some of them.  74th & Roosevelt has finally been fixed up.  Although I still find it sadly that 42nd Grand Central is the ONLY station I know off with A/C.

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: January 06, 2010, 05:28:33 AM
Also: WHAT?! THE MTA [tornado fang]ing FAILS. Apart from that, most of their subway stations are so goddamn old too. Have you seen the Jay St.-Borough Hall station? It's a [tornado fang]ing MESS. Does this sound like a rant to you?

Also: I never knew the Grand Central station had AC. It seemed like it didn't have it, unless it was a recent addition.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: January 06, 2010, 05:33:02 AM
Only the 4, 5, and 6 platform.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: January 06, 2010, 05:38:03 AM
Don't we all?  XD

Well, I have this nervous twitch in my right leg, it annoys me sometimes.
My bad shoulder. It always feels tense, in the tingly tickley bad way. even if im relaxing. (Blamed on carying a schoolbag with a heavy textbook)

related to above- the twitch that sometimes ensues in that arm's hand.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline AquaTeamV3

• Class SSS Digger
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Your friendly neighborhood digger!
    • View Profile
    • The Digger's Database
Reply #67 on: January 06, 2010, 06:38:21 AM
-When people visit you and spend half of their time on Facebook
-People who tailgate when they could easily pass you
-(related to above) Impatient drivers in general
-Telemarketers

PSN: AquaTeamV3
NNID: BaconStunner
GGPO: AquaTeamV3
My YouTube Channel
The Digger's Database (My Megaman Legends site)

Offline Hiryu

• Capcom's Favorite futuristic ninja
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: January 06, 2010, 07:46:09 AM
It can be that High School is so unforgiving. I spent the last year and graduation alone without my friends (or in this case "so-called friends"). >.>

Personally, I find College>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>High School. I hated the stupid rules our state department put on us and the teachers. The rules they instituted had no relevancy and were create under the impression that all children are good and sit quietly and do their homework. And if they didn't, it's the teachers fault. The people up there are stupid and are in need of a reality check.

Plus, you don't have to go from 8-3 or [insert your school time]. You choose your own schedule. Atleast in USA.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: January 06, 2010, 04:31:55 PM
Snow, and the ice that goes with it.

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Kit

• #1 wizard of disappearing
  • Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #70 on: January 07, 2010, 05:40:37 AM
Weeaboos.

they dont think it be like it is but it do

Offline megaman24681012

• Toa of Ice
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Shoulda chose a better name.
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: January 07, 2010, 06:49:26 AM
Learning when I don't want to, aaaaaannd being told what to do.  -_-

Kopaka: "That leaves you and I, Tahu Nuva."
Tahu: "No. That leaves only me."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #72 on: January 07, 2010, 11:44:49 PM
- When my save is erased
- When I accidentally erase someone else's save
- Arrogant know-it-all's who do not actually know anything at all (know-it-all's who do know-it-all and don't flaunt it are okay)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: January 08, 2010, 02:06:07 AM
I hate being thwe last to get all the cool stuff.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: January 09, 2010, 06:52:22 AM
I hate the way my music teacher favors the seniors.  They don't really work as hard as they should and most of them have only been there for 2-3 years, and in the worst case senario 1 year, and yet he only gives them the chance to do solos and other things like go to festivals that have limited particitents.   He really needs to learn that skill is more important than age.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection