Rin · 59214

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #275 on: September 13, 2010, 11:32:32 PM
If I remember right, emulator zsnes can rip the music from the SNES games. You just turn on the game in dat there emu, and press F1 when you hear a song you want and... well, there should be something like "save spc data" or something. Click it, and it will save your song... tough, remember. They are very small files.
You can play them using these tools:

http://snesmusic.org/v2/players.php

On the other hand, you could just take the music from this site there, and be done with it. Since it provides download of spc music for all the SNES games. : P
Enjoy.

Never knew ZSNES did that (I've been using it for years since I gave up on 9x). The more you know.

Also of use is http://spc.hcs64.com/

That works too. Then I found spcplay, which is a Japanese-made spc player that gets the job done. ;)

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #276 on: September 14, 2010, 07:16:32 AM
I just linked that if you wanted the SPC files. :D

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #277 on: September 15, 2010, 08:07:37 PM
Has anyone read "The Watch" by Elie Wiesel? If so, is there an explanation as to why the speaker puts the watch back in its place towards the end?

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline DjKlzonez

• B-Class Hunter
  • Once a year
    • View Profile
Reply #278 on: September 17, 2010, 05:51:17 PM
Anyone has some MMX sound effects ? I can only find the classic 8-bit ones.

Steam       Youtube

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #279 on: September 18, 2010, 08:56:08 PM
I need a Stage Clear screenshot of Sonic 3D Blast saying "Took too long".

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline DjKlzonez

• B-Class Hunter
  • Once a year
    • View Profile
Reply #280 on: September 23, 2010, 01:35:37 AM
I want a question answered...

Quote from: A guy in Youtube
... You DO know that Capcom put a 8-bit theme for TimeMan and OilMan in a DLC for MM: Powered Up, right?

Is that true? Did Capcom really made those songs for the game?
If it's true, where i can listen them?

Steam       Youtube

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #281 on: October 01, 2010, 05:06:59 AM
Hey, if there's PSF files or stream archives of the DASH 2 music, could someone link it to me? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Misadventures of Tron Bonne music would be nice too! ^.^

MUST HAVE FOR INFINITE LOOOOOOOP!

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline SUIKA

• Robot Master
  • It's a good thing I exist.
    • View Profile
    • IDC
Reply #282 on: November 11, 2010, 04:05:56 AM
Does anybody know where I can get some sprites of 8bit cherry blossoms / sakura? Just because, I don't wanna' have to use a standard GameBoy Zelda tree sprite and turn it pink. The only instances of sakura in 8bit I could think of were from Bomberman Max but I can't be bothered getting to the level that has them.

Offline Nicole Claris

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
    • Rise of Aetheria- An Arts and Roleplaying Site
Reply #283 on: November 23, 2010, 02:13:25 PM
I recently found the wonderful world of Shimejis. I am wondering two things...

Anyone know of anymore Persona 4 shimejis? I have Adachi and Dojima and I'd like to have more. >.>

Also I'd like an armor Alphonse Elric shimeji if anyone knows of one... Like a chibi version? I have Ed and he gets lonely... ;O;

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.”
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #284 on: November 23, 2010, 07:22:18 PM
I would like a picture of pringles. Then (maybe) a banana.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #285 on: December 15, 2010, 01:44:38 AM
Hello sirs.

I'm looking for a rather strange picture. It's a rendering of a human being where the size of its body parts are proportional to the sensory nerves present in the vicinity of each part of the body. It's got a large head, hands, and feet, and everything else is rather shrunken. Overall it's a ridiculous picture.

Obviously, I searched with no luck. Help, please?

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #287 on: December 20, 2010, 03:38:07 AM
So.. anyone got suggestions for a DECENT and not CRAPTACULAR .fl2 player? I just recently downloaded an .fl2 file so I gotta know this.  -u-'

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #288 on: December 20, 2010, 04:26:02 AM
So.. anyone got suggestions for a DECENT and not CRAPTACULAR .fl2 player? I just recently downloaded an .fl2 file so I gotta know this.  -u-'

Would this help?

http://www.downloadatoz.com/file-extensions/fl2-file-extension.html

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #289 on: January 06, 2011, 04:01:56 PM
Oh for the love of God, I need someone who can actually "obtain" stuff from "Perfect Dark".
I can't get certain things I want, so... can anybody who uses and can actually "obtain" things using that program... pm me? Or post here, so I can pm him?
I have a request for a couple of small files (20/17 mb) that I can't obtain myself... even though I gathered enough unity cache.

Or if you know someone else who can help me, post here/pm me as well.

PLZZZZZZZ????????///111111

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #290 on: March 24, 2011, 04:34:23 AM
So, where can I find a decent concept art website for stuff like anime?

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #291 on: March 24, 2011, 12:44:18 PM
I know there are a fair few Star Wars experts here, so I suppose I'll ask, anyone know the specific name/album/whatever of this song?

http://www.rockmanpm.com/player/player.swf?file=http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/2/2/2747625/bespina_explore.mp3
Ripped it from Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. It was used for the Bespin Streets level and Menu for the GC port. Given Sony likes to block most videos that have the SW Soundtracks, I haven't been able to figure out its proper name by myself.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #292 on: March 24, 2011, 01:05:21 PM
I know there are a fair few Star Wars experts here, so I suppose I'll ask, anyone know the specific name/album/whatever of this song?

http://www.rockmanpm.com/player/player.swf?file=http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/2/2/2747625/bespina_explore.mp3
Ripped it from Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. It was used for the Bespin Streets level and Menu for the GC port. Given Sony likes to block most videos that have the SW Soundtracks, I haven't been able to figure out its proper name by myself.
It sounds like a rhapsody of alot of different Star Wars tunes played a bit more softly than usual. Maybe it's an actual song from SW soundtracks, but I can't remember it.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #293 on: March 24, 2011, 05:25:07 PM

It's pretty much just random tracks mixed together from The Empire Strikes Back. I don't think it's a specific track, but if it is it would be on the re-released Empire Strikes Back soundtrack.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #294 on: March 27, 2011, 10:32:29 PM
Yeah, because for whatever reason (probably to save time and maybe some Benjamins) they used the origional tracks from the movies for most of their SW games. Including, but not limited to..

- Star Wars Episode 1: Racer
- Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Star Wars: X-Wing x TIE Fighter
- LEGO Star Wars
- Super Star Wars
- Star Wars Rouge Squadron
- Star Wars Lightsaber Duels
- Star Wars: Demolition

... And I can go ON with this. And specifically, that's the Bespin theme from the movies on one half, and the song that plays when Luke decends onto one of  Bespin's Landing Platforms, basically.

Even the Family Guy Star Wars specials do re-use the origional songs too.

Posted on: March 26, 2011, 12:23:59 AM
Okay, here's an easier one for ya cosplayin' blokes:
I'm looking for a well-made (Umm, not on a professional level, but good enough) ESEF Uniform from the Gundam franchise, regardless of era (save for some where the ESEF doesn't exist, well.. not my problem). The price limit should go under $300.99, hopefully. A good reason why I'm asking this is just in case I go to the FSC again, I won't be caught dead as a non-cosplayer. Hell, my dad went as Donny Darko from the movies and my brother either Kaito (Vocaloid or Korea (Hetalia, can't remember which).

.Sooo... yeah.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #295 on: October 09, 2011, 10:23:53 PM
Anyone know a place or program I can use to convert a SWF to GIF? Got a nice little Flash thing Id love as an avatar, but If its flash I cant exactly use it.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline ಠ_ಠ

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #296 on: October 12, 2011, 09:10:57 AM
It would be tedious, but you could use Media Player Classic to play the SWF frame by frame, screen-capping each one. Then use a gif maker to combine the frames.

Previously Zerokun.
If it moves, shoot it; if it doesn't move, well......shoot it anyway.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #297 on: October 28, 2011, 01:05:14 AM
If anything, a screencap of one of Fairy Tail's eyecatch sequences, to be used as a good ref, for I not know of a site that has good quality and when I screencap off of youtube, they'll look pixelated, making some details slightly blurry and hard to read. I might do that when I have the chance, but I don't think the later seasons are up yet (when [parasitic bomb] gets real, and two rival clans clash!)... So yeah.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #298 on: November 25, 2012, 02:16:04 AM
If this thread isn't totally out of commission, and I am posting on-topic with a good amount of content, it would be nice if someone did up a custom "capture the flag" stage for MMVX so I can start working on multiplayer. Trying to find unassembled stage sprites from any SNES game is a pain. :|

By the way, did someone mention grabbing Megaman X sound effects? It's actually fairly easy for the first game, somewhat difficult for the second, and I haven't bothered with third yet (focused on X/X2 for now until the game takes full shape). For the first game, on the options menu is a sound test. All you have to do is record to AVI as you scroll through and play each sound, then separate the sound in Vegas or a video converter. The second game is a different story. You have to use F7-F12 and disable all but channels 1 and 2 of sound and then perform the actions that produce the sounds you are looking for. Some other sounds may require enabling other channels, which will play music, but when you cut the sound itself out, that channel's sound becomes just that effect for its duration.

Gaia, just use Any Video Converter. It's a badass program, and my personal Swiss army knife of videos and Youtube.

what