Yeah, but I still ain't listening to it. 8D

FINE BE THAT WAY >=V

they dont think it be like it is but it do

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #76 on: December 02, 2009, 08:36:42 AM
Not my fault I don't like Daft Punk...oh, no wait...

Offline Kit

• #1 wizard of disappearing
  • Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #77 on: December 02, 2009, 10:13:14 AM
Hey its cool!
I promise I won't get my angry mob.

Also here's lazy coloring and lazier paint-like lineart.

She's holding her top because that's how succubuses hang out.
Naked.

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #78 on: December 02, 2009, 10:16:54 AM
Better lineart and colouring than I can come up with without being lazy. :V

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: December 02, 2009, 10:19:40 AM
I'm not a Succubus, but I fully agree with the hanging out naked philosophy!  XD

Offline Kit

• Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #80 on: December 02, 2009, 10:24:43 AM
Better lineart and colouring than I can come up with without being lazy. :V

Hey you.
Shush.
You are good at what you do.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: December 02, 2009, 10:29:55 AM
Hey you.
Shush.
You are good at what you do.
Getting people in bed?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #82 on: December 02, 2009, 10:55:56 AM
I say "Go to bed" and people do go to bed, so I guess I am good at that.

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: December 02, 2009, 11:51:19 AM
I CAME TO THIS TOPIC BECAUSE IT WAS PLASTERED ALL OVER THE FRONT PAGE

I CAME EXPECTING ART

I GOT THIS [parasitic bomb]

I'm okay with this.

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #84 on: December 02, 2009, 11:55:48 AM
Damn right you better be okay with it.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: December 02, 2009, 12:43:39 PM
Hey its cool!
I promise I won't get my angry mob.

Also here's lazy coloring and lazier paint-like lineart.

She's holding her top because that's how succubuses hang out.
Naked.

Wait.... PB is not looking? blasphemy!  XD

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: December 02, 2009, 06:14:41 PM
Im more surprised that he's surprised.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: December 02, 2009, 10:08:21 PM
Best PB face ever?

I certainly think so.

Offline Kit

• Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #88 on: December 03, 2009, 05:50:24 AM
I CAME TO THIS TOPIC BECAUSE IT WAS PLASTERED ALL OVER THE FRONT PAGE

I CAME EXPECTING ART

I GOT THIS [parasitic bomb]

I'm okay with this.

OKAY THEN.

Best PB face ever?

I certainly think so.

He is surprised because...
You know I really don't know.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: December 03, 2009, 05:51:57 AM
He probably just realized that he's out of Mango Lemonade!

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #90 on: December 03, 2009, 05:54:06 AM
And Chex Mix.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: December 03, 2009, 06:00:36 AM
And Shades.
"WHERE. ARE. MY. SHADES." :<

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #92 on: December 03, 2009, 06:03:10 AM
It's in her cleavage.
The shades...not the Chex Mix.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #93 on: December 03, 2009, 06:04:37 AM
Does he know that though?
Or maybe he's just bout to implode at the logic error of PB - Shades

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #94 on: December 03, 2009, 06:29:30 AM
I don't know, you'll have to ask him.

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #95 on: December 03, 2009, 03:22:40 PM
the guy called Shep dies
I was crying at this part. :'(

Offline Kit

• Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #96 on: December 03, 2009, 10:04:32 PM
I was crying at this part. :'(

I know. I was too because I had a huge crush on Shep.
And then he dies.
And I was like D=

So uh yeah....
THIS AVATAR SUCKS GODDAMN I'M SUING THE ONE WHO DREW THIS CRAP D=<

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #97 on: December 04, 2009, 04:59:55 PM
YOU NEED CEPHI: ATTORNEY AT AWWWWWWWWWWW
But seriously, great avatar.

CactiFox is awesome in concept, and juice. :P
Also... Interstella 5555... Very nicely done... O^O
And lol at PB's reaction.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #98 on: December 04, 2009, 08:18:52 PM
So uh yeah....
THIS AVATAR SUCKS GODDAMN I'M SUING THE ONE WHO DREW THIS CRAP D=<

You know that avatar is awesome!  XD

Offline Kit

• Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #99 on: December 05, 2009, 10:45:44 AM
FFFF okay lol.

Adventures in Kit writing things.
This is the whole story on how Kitsu came to be in the Black Lanterns.
ALERT ALERT I'M A [Top Spin] FOR DETAILS.

[spoiler]    The story of how Kitsu’s life came to an end is a tragic one, if you could call it that. She had been relaxing in her Forest of Illusions, with nary a care in the world. She had forgotten the luxurious life of the Netherplanes and had fully embraced the life of an outcast in a busy and eccentric planet, Websitia. Life here was much more laid back, and formalized killing and maiming were never a staple of busy life here, and she loved every moment of it. RPM was the city she had taken residence in, or rather a good ways away she had claimed the Forest of Illusions as her own. No one was using it anyways. However, something today felt a little off to her, as if something was about to change rapidly on this almost seemingly ever calm planet. A sudden chill came over her body. Strange it was a fair temperature outside today, and the Forest, however dark, seemed to never be cold or anything...

But then her body contorted violently, twisting her spine and limbs in unnatural ways. She felt spittle drip from the corner of her mouth, and her eyes focus rapidly in and out making the Forest seem like some sort of hellish picture. A deep but smooth voice, like velvet, bled into her thoughts:

“I figured we would meet again, Little One, but not like this!”

She knew that voice, so smooth and inviting. Anphonic was, and always had been the favorite of the General, since the demon could smooth talk a lifelong mute to spill their entire life story in a manner of minutes. No, no she couldn't give in! She knew what he was capable of, and she remembered the incidents well: on some other planet, Earth, he had poisoned the mind of what the human beings called at that time an "emperor", causing a horrible fire that claimed the lives of millions and it was said the demon had made the human so far gone all he did was play his fiddle. But his touch weakened her defenses and her eyes rolled in the back of her head at the sound of his voice in her head; it was like some kind of verbal ecstasy. “No, no,” he said, sounding playful and at the same time, so sad, “you want to give me control. Besides, it's not like you're doing much with this body anyways.” A sudden change came over her, both physically and mentally. Her eyes were blank and emotionless, no longer full of seduction or entertainment. Her hair had lost the gloss and shine of health, replaced with a dull, frizzed mane. But worst of all her control over her satisfaction levels had gone haywire. Instead of taking the climax of pleasure as her energy and power, now the lust for blood was unleashed in every being of her body.

“Now let's see what you are capable of, pet. Don't disappoint me!”

The flesh was so soft and like sand in her claws. She had ripped through innocent civilians so easily, their throats spilled blood like rivers of red, the limbs so easily torn off and flung aside. It was like being in a harem of men and never being encouraged to stop taking her fill. It was like nothing could stop her at all, like she was invincible.

“Oh, but you are...”

She had forgotten one thing.

Protoman Blues and several other prominent members of the city of RPM had recently come into inheriting the Power Rings of the various Lanterns Corps, granting them untold powers and abilities. And they had heard the screams of help, the cries of pain.

They intended to answer it.

“Oh look...new toys to play with.”

Anphonic knew Kitsu would be no match for the RPM Lanterns, even being the otherworldly denizen she was. He had only come above ground for one purpose; and that was to see the traitor of The General be dealt with. Before long, several other Lanterns joined the Green Lantern in Shades: Saint Jericho of the Blue Lanterns, Vixy of the Star Sapphires, and Quickie of the Indigo Tribe. Jericho and Vixy tried to plead with the entity possessing the once tame demoness to release her and leave these lands in peace. There was only one response...

“This may be your world and space...but we are not playing on your terms and laws. And besides, she gave in so fast! She must have had something buried deep inside her soul that despised the lot of you!”

Anphonic steered the body of Kitsu off and away with a blood-curdling screech searching for more victims to tear asunder. Jericho and Vixy tried to convinced themselves that the pure heart of the Succubus could be restored, but PB and Quickie shook their heads in sorrow. Putting her down and out of her misery would end this once and for all. Quickie nodded to PB, in silent agreement, that they knew they were to be the ones to do it and flew off in search of their once good friend. They went a ways before more screaming was heard and they found the possessed demoness wallowing in another body's fluids. PB aimed the ring at her, but she dodged, climbing up a building digging her claws into the steel like it was soft wood. Kitsu laughed high and loud with a deeper voice amplifying her womanly one. With a sudden jerk she launched herself from the building and met the hard knot of Quickie's staff. While she was stunned, PB sought the opportunity to restrain her with his ring and tightly bound her in a bright green chinese fingertrap construct of light. Anphonic sensed the end was near for his puppet and loosened his constricting grip, making the world a little clearer to the actual conscience of Kitsu. She could feel the energy in the air crackle and hum, as if it was singing her final song of existence. PB and Quickie both noticed a confused look on the demoness' face and feel a twinge of sorrow, but feel it is the right thing to do.

"We're so sorry..." Quickie says as she focused her power and channeled PB’s Green Light of Willpower into something that would finalize everything.

The sharp pierce of the green construct sword makes tears of pain run down her face at first, as the blow struck right into her chest. But after a while she begins to feel cold and numb, certain that the wetness she feels behind her is her own lifeblood ebbing from her. And those faraway cries are people she's known for so long. Why are they so far away, why is everything so dark and faint...
    "I...am so sorry,” she could hear herself say. Kitsu knew that they couldn't hear her. She was somewhere. Not the Netherplanes; she could never return to what was her home so long ago. She was somewhere different. It was dark and cold, and the stale scent of death was heavy and so pungent.  Doom gripped her soul with a lead fist; this was her final destination.

After the final friends had left the sorrowful funeral of the Resident Succubus, the storm that rolled in was possibly one of the worst ever known in the history of RPM. There was also a sudden sharp chill in the Forest of Illusions where she was buried, even though the area usually has mild and enjoyable weather all year round. For the next couple of days the forest was unusually cold and was surrounded with unnatural mists that made it dark and menacing, making the denizens in RPM keep away from the once bright and welcoming grove.

Black Hand had found a perfect specimen to add to the Black Lanterns, for the Netherplanes, being known as the Succuboni had finally been located. For this wonderful addition Black Hand decided he himself would give the ring to the newest member, and made his decent to the Forest. The trees that were wet from the former night now had a slight layer of frost from the very presence of the undead herald of the Black Lanterns. He found the fresh grave and moved the damp dirt to reveal a slightly decaying Kitsu. He placed the ring onto the soft finger and instantly the eyes of the succubus began to light up with sort of a distant, dead look. All that she wore was the emblem of the Black Lanterns on her chest aside from the bandages that were wove onto various places of her body to keep skin and muscle inside and on her. Black blood-like liquid ran from her mouth and nose as she rose from the shallow grave she had been slumbering in for some days.

Kitsu looked around. Everything was black, with whitish outlines. Except off into the distance, where she could see a purple, green and blue light. Suddenly she was drawn to the lights like a moth to flame. She knew now what she was brought back to do.

Hunt.[/spoiler]