"What Are You Thinking Now?"

Sakura Leic · 2815735

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #17075 on: October 16, 2012, 04:42:48 AM
This is a real pickle. Apparently I've been invited to my brother's buddy's Halloween party, and you must bring a costume. Any takers? I was gonna buy a blank outfit (those bodysuits) and throw something together.. but I don't know what I have in mind  -u-'
Dude I have a better idea, go to a Good Will and get a black jacket, and possibly some back jeans if you don't have any as well as a white tee shirt and go to a Micheals to get a dark blue bandana and, if you can get a strip of cloth to long enough to wrap around your head, a lighter blue head band.  If possible get a a blue jacket to wrap around you waist but it is optional, if you can do all of these you can go as Locke from FF6.

EDIT: Come to think of it if you managed to get all this stuff you can also pass yourself as a gangster or a greaser.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #17076 on: October 16, 2012, 04:49:14 AM
Get a black bodysuit, then go to Goodwill and get a two-piece suit and a fedora.  Go as the Invisible Man.  No one will be able to tell in the dark.

Get a blue bodysuit and the same ensemble and in post production, you can key yourself out and you'll be invisible! :D

Offline Ladd Spencer

• Neo Arcadian
  • Blow up! We want to blow up this area.
    • View Profile
Reply #17077 on: October 17, 2012, 05:16:06 AM
Go in blackface

FEELS  ;^;Which has the massive scrotums?

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #17078 on: October 17, 2012, 11:31:12 AM
So I wanted to do a motion comic (sorta) of Megaman/Rockman Gigamix vol. 2, namely the part where Stardroids first appear, and possibly some others.
I mostly want to do this, to see how I could compose music for such a project. But also because I'm curious.

But there's no scans of this [parasitic bomb] anywhere, not even raw japanese ones.
If I had a scanner I would scan my english release of the manga, but I don't have a scanner.

Anybody willing to help me out? The scans can even by japanese, since I do own the second english volume, and I can insert english text later.

I just need the chapter where Stardroids appear and wreck stuff. Though the dicussion between Light and Wily, where Wily says "they (robots) have the right to choose their fate" or something like that, would be nice too. I would love to make something out of that, since it's one of my favorite parts of that volume.

Kthx

Offline megaman24681012

• Toa of Ice
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Shoulda chose a better name.
    • View Profile
Reply #17079 on: October 17, 2012, 04:45:28 PM
So I wanted to do a motion comic (sorta) of Megaman/Rockman Gigamix vol. 2, namely the part where Stardroids first appear, and possibly some others.
I mostly want to do this, to see how I could compose music for such a project. But also because I'm curious.

But there's no scans of this [parasitic bomb] anywhere, not even raw japanese ones.
If I had a scanner I would scan my english release of the manga, but I don't have a scanner.

Anybody willing to help me out? The scans can even by japanese, since I do own the second english volume, and I can insert english text later.

I just need the chapter where Stardroids appear and wreck stuff. Though the dicussion between Light and Wily, where Wily says "they (robots) have the right to choose their fate" or something like that, would be nice too. I would love to make something out of that, since it's one of my favorite parts of that volume.

Kthx

[tornado fang]. I wish I could help you. I have no scanner either.  :-[

Kopaka: "That leaves you and I, Tahu Nuva."
Tahu: "No. That leaves only me."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #17080 on: October 17, 2012, 06:47:03 PM
Ditto for me as well, I have all of Gigamix but no scanner.

But that is a awesome project idea, and if you do get it off and running I would love if you did the part of Megamix volume 1 when he's running in the rain and encountering the Megaman 2 robot masters, the Mother computer reuniting with her "son", and the Breakman/Protoman vs Megaman fight in Gigamix volume 1 someday.  Though honestly the 1 or 2 you're planning is going to take a lot of time but if you can do the Protoman vs Megaman fight that would be awesome.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #17081 on: October 18, 2012, 12:50:44 AM
Wait.. if there's the fear of global warming.. what about global relapse that comes AFTER the planet gets hot enough to trigger another Ice Age? That's creepy.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #17082 on: October 18, 2012, 01:17:35 AM
whee mario golf

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #17083 on: October 18, 2012, 04:10:53 AM
Ow, sore knee...

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #17084 on: October 18, 2012, 04:25:45 AM
Your knee again/further/still, Q-chan?  Dang, bra.  That knee is never going to recover!  XD

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #17085 on: October 18, 2012, 05:09:38 AM
Boy I used to not like those stupid demon sluts but now I [tornado fang]ing hate them.
Their fanbase is the worst bunch of unwashed mongrels who can't make a good [tornado fang]ing arguement if their life depended on it.

Archer

Reply #17086 on: October 18, 2012, 05:11:24 AM
Their fanbase is the worst bunch of unwashed mongrels who can't make a good [tornado fang]ing arguement if their life depended on it.

way to describe the whole series fanbase brah

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #17087 on: October 18, 2012, 05:31:05 AM
"Man I never thought I would get so dehydrated today."

Boy I used to not like those stupid demon sluts but now I [tornado fang]ing hate them.
Which fan base are you talking about?

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #17088 on: October 18, 2012, 05:33:20 AM
frè-re-et-que-se-ra-t-il-la-mon-de
al-lé-gé-de-tout-no-tr'a-mour

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #17089 on: October 18, 2012, 05:41:07 AM
Your knee again/further/still, Q-chan?  Dang, bra.  That knee is never going to recover!  XD

It acted up today, so I'm hoping it feels better soon.  Otherwise, I'm not going to bend it much.  Hurts to sit and stand.  Walking and running, though, feels fine, but woe betide me if I dare crouch!

Which fan base are you talking about?

I hazard it has something to do with an anime named after various undergarments.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #17090 on: October 18, 2012, 05:53:38 AM
I hazard it has something to do with an anime named after various undergarments.
Oh that one.  I really should see a few episodes of that, even though it's not really that good from what I hear.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #17091 on: October 18, 2012, 05:56:39 AM
Man, [tornado fang] that Solibo guy and his "stop that 'writing' thing, word-scratcher" and his "PATAT'SA" and those [tornado fang]ing idiots at the tamarind tree that can't tell when a person dies and all that SNICKT BY DA WORD bullshit.

And most of all, [tornado fang] Patrick Chamoiseau for not writing a straightforward novel. [tornado fang], [tornado fang], [tornado fang] Chamoiseau.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #17092 on: October 18, 2012, 05:58:53 AM
way to describe the whole series fanbase brah
yeah you're right i may very well be a hypocrite but I don't act like I'm not.
I know the show is [parasitic bomb], really I do. But I like some of the characters, and really, don't we all like something that is [parasitic bomb]?

Archer

Reply #17093 on: October 18, 2012, 06:18:39 AM
oh okay

if you accept that its [parasitic bomb] then i'll accept you liking [parasitic bomb]

i wish you well in the future

Offline Ladd Spencer

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #17094 on: October 18, 2012, 07:00:34 AM
Wait.. if there's the fear of global warming.. what about global relapse that comes AFTER the planet gets hot enough to trigger another Ice Age? That's creepy.
I'm pretty sure everybody knows global warming is a falsehood these days.

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #17095 on: October 18, 2012, 07:19:13 AM

Offline Ladd Spencer

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #17096 on: October 18, 2012, 07:21:15 AM
It's so narcissistic to think we could have that big of an accidental effect on the environment. This isn't extinction of poorly evolved species here, this is climate. It's a bit harder to change.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #17097 on: October 18, 2012, 10:33:21 AM
Today I had to do my laundry.  I didn't have any quarters.

So, I walked a mile or so down the road to a local laundromat, and I got quarters there.  I walked back, gathered my laundry, and took it to the laundry center across the parking lot from my apartment. 

Let's look at this again:  I walk a mile to the laundromat to get quarters so that I can do laundry in the laundry center across the parking lot.  The laundromat is close enough to walk to get quarters, but too far to haul my laundry on foot.  And the laundry center doesn't have a change machine.

The irony is strong with this one.

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #17098 on: October 18, 2012, 12:00:29 PM
I love everybody right now.  That's not really what I'm thinking, but that's certainly how I feel at the moment.  I just had a good cry over something absolutely happy and I'm chalk full of emotions.  And tired.

I should go to bed while this high lasts.  XD

Offline megaman24681012

• Toa of Ice
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Shoulda chose a better name.
    • View Profile
Reply #17099 on: October 18, 2012, 04:55:27 PM
It's so narcissistic to think we could have that big of an accidental effect on the environment. This isn't extinction of poorly evolved species here, this is climate. It's a bit harder to change.

To be fair, the last major climate change caused the Ice Age. And the one before that killed the [tornado fang]ing dinosaurs.

Kopaka: "That leaves you and I, Tahu Nuva."
Tahu: "No. That leaves only me."