It doesn´t seem like they care about levels either

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #10852 on: July 17, 2010, 12:34:52 AM
Vacation's going well... now to convince my brother or someone to pay for Chinese food. The place here is BOMB!!

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #10853 on: July 17, 2010, 12:49:36 AM
[spoiler=Sin and Punishment: Star Successor's Final Stage]Is it me, or does Isa's Ruffian form looks like a cross between Orpheus from Persona 3 and Zone of the Enders? :\[/spoiler]

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #10854 on: July 17, 2010, 11:47:36 AM
<3

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #10855 on: July 17, 2010, 08:35:53 PM
"Digimon Cross Wars doesn't look like they have digivolutions."
It doesn't look like it has anything at all. They pretty much showed all it'll evolve in the first episode, and now all we have to look forward to, is three kids running around with their beasties, making more combinations, and fighting bad guys. Why they continuously limit themselves to three kids is beyond me.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #10856 on: July 17, 2010, 08:36:53 PM
Man, still can't believe how good Inception was. Nolan's a genius.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #10857 on: July 18, 2010, 03:17:16 AM
Well it looks like Siter Skain, the doujin circle behind Kamui, is going to release a new introduction video and a demo of their upcoming Alltynex Second soon. Can't wait. >w<

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #10858 on: July 18, 2010, 03:30:03 AM
I can't believe the Oddworld games are coming back. I just hope this "Just Add Water" dev makes justice to what the games mean. As long as they improve on the gameplay and still have those awesome CG cutscenes, I'm game. Can't wait for a new Stranger's Wrath.

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
Reply #10859 on: July 18, 2010, 03:33:20 AM
[parasitic bomb]. I think my ModNation Racers save data has been corrupted. [tornado fang]ing A.

SAMPLE TEXT

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #10860 on: July 18, 2010, 04:39:38 AM
Almond Joy now comes in Pieces and they taste AMAZING!!!

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #10861 on: July 18, 2010, 05:29:59 PM
Can't believe the power went out in my house. To make things worse, my brother's computer has a password lock on it. How fuckin' gay is that... o//////o

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #10862 on: July 18, 2010, 07:24:08 PM
It doesn't look like it has anything at all. They pretty much showed all it'll evolve in the first episode, and now all we have to look forward to, is three kids running around with their beasties, making more combinations, and fighting bad guys. Why they continuously limit themselves to three kids is beyond me.

Because Mr. Fatass and Tiny Crybaby didn't do so well from Frontier? I have noticed the numbers reducing from the start of 02. In 01, you have your standard bunch. They only added on top of it in 02. Then came Frontier (around 4 kids, but how it was handled with the gags is bleh), followed by Savers (By around that time, there were three), now Cross Wars.

Are they trying to save moneh by reducing to three kids? We have two teen anti-heroes with the usual crazy hair looming in the background, only to serve as watchdogs for.. someone. Plus those looming antagonists watching over MadLeomon.

By far once the teens join the heroes, it will be the standard 5 heroes again. :X

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Seru-kun

• Proud Roll-chan~ Fan!
  • Net Navi
    • View Profile
    • BS-X Project
Reply #10863 on: July 18, 2010, 07:39:29 PM
Anti Piracy Systems and Glitches are funny.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #10864 on: July 18, 2010, 08:32:22 PM
Because Mr. Fatass and Tiny Crybaby didn't do so well from Frontier? I have noticed the numbers reducing from the start of 02. In 01, you have your standard bunch. They only added on top of it in 02. Then came Frontier (around 4 kids, but how it was handled with the gags is bleh), followed by Savers (By around that time, there were three), now Cross Wars.

Are they trying to save moneh by reducing to three kids? We have two teen anti-heroes with the usual crazy hair looming in the background, only to serve as watchdogs for.. someone. Plus those looming antagonists watching over MadLeomon.

By far once the teens join the heroes, it will be the standard 5 heroes again. :X
Confession: I've only liked the first season, and didn't really pay any serious attention to any other Digimon series since then. Honestly, the ideas I've seen so far that they introduced in each series pretty much dilute what the series was all about. First, it's fusing Digimon, then, it's reducing the group to three to four people. Then, it's people TURN into the Digimon, throwing the whole "friendship" thing from the series out the window. Now, aparently, it's "add a ton of Gurren Lagann influences about cocky dudes who do a ton of evolutions/fusions from the start, and make the digivices into Apple branded shaving machines.

Brooding teens with long hair and emo looks watching from nearby cliffs = dudes who will undoubtly be rivals/anti-heroes with own purposes/fight fodder who will join the heroes at certain points than retreat because it messes up their style to be part of the main group.

Seriously, anime gets so predictable in its narrative and clichés, they're pretty much doing a block puzzle by now. I got fond memories of the first Digimon show. Unlike the Pokémon anime, which I couldn't stand by that time, it was about kids who were actually in danger, who formed friendships with beasts so they could survive, and who travelled an epic world with charm and adventurish ways. By the end, they face the Apocalypse and win. End of everything. Nothing else required.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #10865 on: July 19, 2010, 03:08:14 AM
You know I only watched the first two seasons of Digimon and never bothered to watch the third.  Honestly they killed it when they made it so that almost everyone knows that digimon exist. 

"Huh that's weird first Manga Fox took away Pokemon Special and now Mangatoshokan took it away too, this is getting weird."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #10866 on: July 19, 2010, 03:15:48 AM
Gurren Lagann influences about cocky dudes who do a ton of evolutions/fusions from the start

Gurren Lagann

Gurren Lagann

Jesus, just by injecting the Soul Eater and Gurren Lagann formulas into today's action anime does the trick? wow. Looks liks I might well watch Metal Fight Beyblade and/or possibly something from a good anime producer, not Gainax, SJ, or some company that tries to imitate their writing styles. Gundam got all whiny after SEED. So yeah, it's why I stopped watching Sunrise's anime. :X

So basically the formula's like this:

Whiny Emo Kid/Badass Kid + Hot Booth Babe/Loli + Independendant Ally + Snoopers + Bogey Villan = PROFIT!

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #10867 on: July 19, 2010, 03:34:06 AM
Jesus, just by injecting the Soul Eater and Gurren Lagann formulas into today's action anime does the trick? wow. Looks liks I might well watch Metal Fight Beyblade and/or possibly something from a good anime producer, not Gainax, SJ, or some company that tries to imitate their writing styles. Gundam got all whiny after SEED. So yeah, it's why I stopped watching Sunrise's anime. :X

Whiny Emo Kid/Badass Kid + Hot Booth Babe/Loli + Independendant Ally + Snoopers + Bogey Villan = PROFIT!
They don't even try to hide it. One of the new Digimon has a Core Drill for a tail tip. The main character holds up his device, yells "cross", or something related to "Gattai", and the Digimon unite into a robot that has small yellow drills coming out of its body.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #10868 on: July 20, 2010, 07:00:37 AM

You forgot one more thing in this formula...
[spoiler]??? <- You forgot this![/spoiler]

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #10869 on: July 20, 2010, 07:10:44 AM
My friends from around here are starting to pervert how I roleplay...

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #10870 on: July 20, 2010, 10:35:37 AM
My room is cleaner than it ever has been.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #10871 on: July 20, 2010, 12:44:13 PM
You forgot one more thing in this formula...
[spoiler]??? <- You forgot this![/spoiler]

This old cliché? Otherwise, I dunno what you mean.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #10872 on: July 20, 2010, 08:25:54 PM
Let's see what would happen if I mention this..?  :V

CONTINUITY!

"???"'s been done to death though.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #10873 on: July 20, 2010, 08:32:22 PM
Let's see what would happen if I mention this..?  :V

CONTINUITY!

Yum yum!

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #10874 on: July 20, 2010, 10:38:06 PM
I have found that RPM has been sited as a reference on MKB.

My thread of Random Crap