"What Are You Thinking Now?"

Sakura Leic · 2815755

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7575 on: January 18, 2010, 04:36:13 AM
"Why were there girls standing and shouting on a street corner in the middle of the rain when finals are on Wednesday?"
"Why are my Kids acting like Pains in the Butt?"
Tch, children, they are the whiniest, procratination masters of all time. But they're all right, sometimes.

Offline Blaze Yeager

• The Loremaster
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "To win is to lose, to lose is to win."
    • View Profile
    • Suikatei Blog
Reply #7576 on: January 18, 2010, 04:40:48 AM
Tch, children, they are the whiniest, procratination masters of all time. But they're all right, sometimes.
well my Kids are different
Adam,He's a "Emo" and gets beat up all the time.
Lily,A (Classy Lady) Sometimes tward others
Jack,Always Get into fights
Alice,She's silent and rarely Speaks

lately they've been on my last nerve!,what should i do? (Btw all of them are 10)

Into Darkness, into the Abyss. Where only anathema exists.
| https://twitter.com/BlazeMcPhearson |

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #7577 on: January 18, 2010, 04:54:45 AM
Still the kids in my school are really really bad, stupid, selfish, and obviously undispilined.  I mean for crying out loud I learned at and early age that in order to have the least amount of problems in life you have to cause the least amount of problems for others and that you should help others as often as you can if they as for it.  

Not to mention that this disipline is the reason that I am one of the best classical singers in the chior but my teacher won't give it a chance and only gives solos and special opertunites to the seniors and the senior girls in particular are not really good at all.  There is even one girl who can't shape her vowels, sounds like a really young girl, and can't sing the Star Spangle Banner on pitch by herself and yet he sent her to a festival because she was the only senior soprano who applied for it and practically ignored me and a sophmore who wanted to go more than anyone.  I mean I can understand why he believes that seniors should have such oppertunies since it's their last year but he is crippling the chior because of this.

And that's not the only thing that pisses me off when it comes to musical oppertunites in school.  The acts in the yearly Talent Show in the school are limited too 2 and a half minutes.  Doesn't anyone know how hard it is to find a good song that is 2 and a half minutes or less unedited?  I mean would the talent show really drag on so long if you increased the time limit to 5 minutes?  But reguardless I don't care since it won't change anytime soon and and I would never do that again since I get kinda nervous when I audition and I really suck at singing the pop songs I choose to sing most of the time.

Man this rant really got off tangent for some reason.

lately they've been on my last nerve!,what should i do? (Btw all of them are 10)
Quadruplets?

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Blaze Yeager

• The Loremaster
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "To win is to lose, to lose is to win."
    • View Profile
    • Suikatei Blog
Reply #7578 on: January 18, 2010, 05:02:26 AM
Still the kids in my school are really really bad, stupid, selfish, and obviously undispilined.  I mean for crying out loud I learned at and early age that in order to have the least amount of problems in life you have to cause the least amount of problems for others and that you should help others as often as you can if they as for it.  

Not to mention that this disipline is the reason that I am one of the best classical singers in the chior but my teacher won't give it a chance and only gives solos and special opertunites to the seniors and the senior girls in particular are not really good at all.  There is even one girl who can't shape her vowels, sounds like a really young girl, and can't sing the Star Spangle Banner on pitch by herself and yet he sent her to a festival because she was the only senior soprano who applied for it and practically ignored me and a sophmore who wanted to go more than anyone.  I mean I can understand why he believes that seniors should have such oppertunies since it's their last year but he is crippling the chior because of this.

And that's not the only thing that pisses me off when it comes to musical oppertunites in school.  The acts in the yearly Talent Show in the school are limited too 2 and a half minutes.  Doesn't anyone know how hard it is to find a good song that is 2 and a half minutes or less unedited?  I mean would the talent show really drag on so long if you increased the time limit to 5 minutes?  But reguardless I don't care since it won't change anytime soon and and I would never do that again since I get kinda nervous when I audition and I really suck at singing the pop songs I choose to sing most of the time.

Quadruplets?
yep...

Into Darkness, into the Abyss. Where only anathema exists.
| https://twitter.com/BlazeMcPhearson |

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7579 on: January 18, 2010, 05:08:51 AM
Still the kids in my school are really really bad, stupid, selfish, and obviously undispilined.  I mean for crying out loud I learned at and early age that in order to have the least amount of problems in life you have to cause the least amount of problems for others and that you should help others as often as you can if they as for it. 

Not to mention that this disipline is the reason that I am one of the best classical singers in the chior but my teacher won't give it a chance and only gives solos and special opertunites to the seniors and the senior girls in particular are not really good at all.  There is even one girl who can't shape her vowels, sounds like a really young girl, and can't sing the Star Spangle Banner on pitch by herself and yet he sent her to a festival because she was the only senior soprano who applied for it and practically ignored me and a sophmore who wanted to go more than anyone.  I mean I can understand why he believes that seniors should have such oppertunies since it's their last year but he is crippling the chior because of this.

And that's not the only thing that pisses me off when it comes to musical oppertunites in school.  The acts in the yearly Talent Show in the school are limited too 2 and a half minutes.  Doesn't anyone know how hard it is to find a good song that is 2 and a half minutes or less unedited?  I mean would the talent show really drag on so long if you increased the time limit to 5 minutes?  But reguardless I don't care since it won't change anytime soon and and I would never do that again since I get kinda nervous when I audition and I really suck at singing the pop songs I choose to sing most of the time.

The world is corrupted and now the people  like you have to make it better. This is why I think pretty much all of the people in my school suck. They are arrogant and stupid, they will never understand that education is better until it is too late. That is disgusting, delporeable and crude, I don'r like them at all. I could really never stop this, but yyou get it form what Sakura said.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7580 on: January 18, 2010, 05:11:02 AM
I could really never stop this, but yyou get it form what Sakura said.
Okay I got everything except this last sentence.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7581 on: January 18, 2010, 05:16:49 AM
Okay I got everything except this last sentence.
Simply take what I said, and add it to what you said.....thats pretty mucht the concept.

Offline TeaOfJay

• Resident Talking Tea Cup/ Lazy Super Hero
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH!
    • View Profile
Reply #7582 on: January 18, 2010, 06:38:49 AM
FFFFFF How the hell do these people do this in under 35 seconds? The fastest I was able to do it was just one milisecond away from being ranked third.

<Me fumming while playing Half Minute Hero>

Archer

Reply #7583 on: January 18, 2010, 07:50:21 AM

All of them are 10? So, quadruplets?

I still don't believe you reproduced and I hope you never do.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7584 on: January 18, 2010, 07:54:30 AM
All of them are 10? So, quadruplets?

I still don't believe you reproduced and I hope you never do.
Yeah he said so after he quoted my entire rant.

Archer

Reply #7585 on: January 18, 2010, 07:58:34 AM
I didn't read anything after that post.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7586 on: January 18, 2010, 08:02:44 AM
Just cause you have kids doesn't mean your successful, it's not a status symbol, unlike some people do. But I do not want to get in there and whatnot.

Archer

Reply #7587 on: January 18, 2010, 08:04:44 AM
I hope they take after their mother.

Then again, a woman who'd get with him? Eh, they're screwed either way.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7588 on: January 18, 2010, 08:08:15 AM
I really don't care for most of these new bratty kids, what with their cellular phones and drinking their monster juice thing, Ugh. There was this one kid that was invited to a new years party, I didn't know him, but he was 8 years old an cursing. I tried to teach him respect, but these kids only pay attention when the talking sponge is on.

Archer

Reply #7589 on: January 18, 2010, 08:10:25 AM
...There was this one kid that was invited to a new years party, I didn't know him, but he was 8 years old an cursing. I tried to teach him respect, but these...
lol

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7590 on: January 18, 2010, 08:14:57 AM
Yes, its useless, but I try anyhow cause I'm that kind of hardly trying person.

Archer

Reply #7591 on: January 18, 2010, 08:16:54 AM
Yes, its useless, but I try anyhow cause I'm that kind of hardly trying person.
I'm sure.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7592 on: January 18, 2010, 08:19:20 AM
I really don't care for most of these new bratty kids, what with their cellular phones and drinking their monster juice thing, Ugh. There was this one kid that was invited to a new years party, I didn't know him, but he was 8 years old an cursing. I tried to teach him respect, but these kids only pay attention when the talking sponge is on.

Yeah society is really falling apart at the seams I mean I've even seen and hear of some prepubesant girls wearing slutty clothing.  Teenagers today have no motivation to do anything and have no respect for anyone other than themselves and their cliqs.  Really it's ridiculous and it pisses me off because it's my generation that has to step up and fix the world's major problems such as global warming and the like, but we might as well be doomed since nobody cares about anything except for what are they going to text next.  

I just really wish that people today were as naturally good as I used to think of them like that one philosopher but now I realized that that the other philosopher was right, the truth is humans are naturally selfish and evil.  I really really hate this perspective and I wish it would change.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7593 on: January 18, 2010, 08:27:44 AM
I for one, say we must rebuild our society, it is falling apart, if these people cannot understand how to respect their fellow man than we cannot move on. I feel like the only people who can respect this will move on.
Do I feel hate towards others in general? No, if you judge  a person from a first impression, then you can't truly understand someone. I dislike this fault we all have, I don't like this outlook. We need change, its our generation who will possibly have to clean the stains of our ancestors, like Sakura said. Sigh, the day we live in.  
I'm sure.
What do you exactly mean by that?

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #7594 on: January 18, 2010, 08:29:18 AM
I just really wish that people today were as naturally good as I used to think of them like that one philosopher

John Locke

but now I realized that that the other philosopher was right, the truth is humans are naturally selfish and evil.  I really really hate this perspective and I wish it would change.

Thomas Hobbs.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7595 on: January 18, 2010, 08:30:41 AM

John Locke

Thomas Hobbs.

Thank you, the fact that I forgot their names was really bugging me.

Offline CephiYumi

• Kick the door, hit the floor, magical words (groovy!)
  • RPM Purifier
  • mew mew~
    • View Profile
Reply #7596 on: January 18, 2010, 08:30:57 AM
"What is all this?  A matter of perspective"

Archer

Reply #7597 on: January 18, 2010, 08:32:08 AM
You guys are depressing.

Think positive.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7598 on: January 18, 2010, 08:33:25 AM
You guys are depressing.

Think positive.
There ought to be a balance, you know.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7599 on: January 18, 2010, 08:38:55 AM
There ought to be a balance, you know.
Yeah I really hate when people say you should be happy when you feel like [parasitic bomb].  I mean during a retreat my chior teacher made us breaking into groups and anwser some questions and stuff and my group was the only ones bawling our eyes out because we were the only ones who were the most honest and really got to the nitty gritty harsh stuff that I will never say anything because what happens at the circle stays at the circle.  It also made me realized that despite my dad is bipolar, I'm really greatful for the myself and the people in my family.  God dammit now I'm crying a little. ;O;