AquaTeamV3 · 18275

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #25 on: November 15, 2008, 03:50:40 AM
X5 Sigma. Giant [tornado fang]ing purple blocks.

Dude.. I was able to dodge his blocks by dashing around the oppisite direction, and dropping from the air when it needs it.  -u-'

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: November 15, 2008, 03:55:43 AM
X5 Sigma. Giant [tornado fang]ing purple blocks.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: November 15, 2008, 04:01:24 AM
Another annoying attack I remember is that stupid flower thing (Raffelsia?) from Command Mission. Her stupid sunlight beam attack got stronger every friggin' turn or time she used it, but either way she'd spam the crap out of it. Not to mention she auto-heals every turn and it INCREASES as the battle goes on. Seriously, I had an easier time with the Nine-Tails clan than I did her, and I pulled out the big guns whenever I had a chance in either case!

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #28 on: November 15, 2008, 04:05:02 AM
Burst Man.  Much rage.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: November 15, 2008, 05:08:18 AM
Burst Man.  Much rage.

Agreed, also Bubble Man.EXE, Childre Inarabbita (Just the Submarine Part, and the thing he said OVER AND OVER. >_<), and

Infinity Mijion.

I can't believe how hard he was with Falcon X's Shitty Charge buster.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: November 15, 2008, 05:44:25 AM
All of the answers in this thread save for BubbleMan.EXE are wrong. You know what the cheapest attack in the history of the series is? Sera's second form and it's sweeping laser in Mega Man Legends 2. The damn thing is almost guaranteed to knock you flat on your ass with a broken shield and less than 2 full units of shield energy and the worst part? It. Can. Hit. More. Than. Once.

[tornado fang] you hard mode Legends 2. If I weren't such an old school veteran, this level of difficulty would just be cruel. XD

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: November 15, 2008, 05:46:25 AM
Vile in X1. just cant beat him! 8D 8D 8D
lol,
but seriously, Sigma X4's boomerang attack.
andI just hate bubleman exe. hes so freakin annoying. hes the sole reason when my exe 3 lost all its data from the battery running out while I was saving, i lost it. He was the first thing that crossed my mind when my save was gone. and then I just lost it. went nuts.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline MassKiller1

• He who kicks ass.
  • Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: November 15, 2008, 05:58:24 AM
Vile in X1. just cant beat him! 8D 8D 8D
lol,
andI just hate bubleman exe. hes so freakin annoying. hes the sole reason when my exe 3 lost all its data from the battery running out while I was saving, i lost it. He was the first thing that crossed my mind when my save was gone. and then I just lost it. went nuts.

Vile in X1...not so much but what happened to you with your EXE 3...believe me it happened to me too and I threw a tantrum in the middle of Walmart. - -

Searching for the answers, meanings within the answers...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: November 15, 2008, 06:58:51 AM
All of the answers in this thread save for BubbleMan.EXE are wrong. You know what the cheapest attack in the history of the series is? Sera's second form and it's sweeping laser in Mega Man Legends 2. The damn thing is almost guaranteed to knock you flat on your ass with a broken shield and less than 2 full units of shield energy and the worst part? It. Can. Hit. More. Than. Once.

[tornado fang] you hard mode Legends 2. If I weren't such an old school veteran, this level of difficulty would just be cruel. XD

There's No Shield in Legends 2...

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: November 15, 2008, 07:03:35 AM
Yeah, don't you notice when your gauge is completely depleted there's a red overtone inside of it and if you take one more hit, it's game over? That's the shield. it acts like a little buffer in case you run out of energy.

Offline AquaTeamV3

• Class SSS Digger
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Your friendly neighborhood digger!
    • View Profile
    • The Digger's Database
Reply #35 on: November 15, 2008, 07:38:30 AM
You know what the cheapest attack in the history of the series is? Sera's second form and it's sweeping laser in Mega Man Legends 2. The damn thing is almost guaranteed to knock you flat on your ass with a broken shield and less than 2 full units of shield energy and the worst part? It. Can. Hit. More. Than. Once.

Try rolling through it; makes life that much easier, doesn't it?  It is pretty overpowered though, and probably the reason she's so annoying.  The black hole+meteors combo is pretty irritating too.

Yeah, if you let the scythe hit the floor, you pretty screwed over.  Other than that, he's pretty easy for a first Sigma form.

Burst Man.  Much rage.

That fight as a whole is cheap.  I have this method where I slide repeatedly to get out of the bubbles; it works pretty darn well.  Still, you gotta hate a boss who tries so hard to abuse the insta-kill spikes.  The bounciness in his room doesn't help matters much, either.

PSN: AquaTeamV3
NNID: BaconStunner
GGPO: AquaTeamV3
My YouTube Channel
The Digger's Database (My Megaman Legends site)

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: November 15, 2008, 08:26:00 AM
Try rolling through it; makes life that much easier, doesn't it?  It is pretty overpowered though, and probably the reason she's so annoying.  The black hole+meteors combo is pretty irritating too.

Oh, I learned this after m first few playthroughs. It still doesn't make up for the fact that screwing up slightly and getting nipped by the laser still has the same effect. (I love playing around too much in games, go figure. XD)

Offline Flok

• Passionate Gamer
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Killsringman
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: November 15, 2008, 05:43:24 PM
Duo.Exe really is a [sonic slicer].

I can't remember that Bubbleman.Exe was cheap, in fact, Flameman.Exe was much worse for me personally.

Airman, King's axe without Lightning Bolt, Wily Saucer MM7, Infinity Mijinion, Botos's little trick and a few others I cannot remember right now.

Flok's favorites:

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: November 15, 2008, 05:52:34 PM
Yeah, don't you notice when your gauge is completely depleted there's a red overtone inside of it and if you take one more hit, it's game over? That's the shield. it acts like a little buffer in case you run out of energy.

Oh, I thought that was just there to prevent you from dying in Lava or Ice.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: November 16, 2008, 02:43:04 PM
Another annoying attack I remember is that stupid flower thing (Raffelsia?) from Command Mission.

I nearly cried in rage fighting her. D=

Oh, and come to think of it, the Mad Nautilus' six-at-a-time laser attack in that same game annoyed me when I first fought it. And let's not forget Mach Jentra's party-killing "Flames of Gehenna". RAGE.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #40 on: November 16, 2008, 04:44:35 PM
I was pissed at Gemini Spark SP. Cheap as hell, because he hits hard and rapidly. That is pretty cheap. When I finally beat him, the time was 0:21:63 and I S-Ranked him. Serves him right.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Helada Quemadura

Reply #41 on: November 16, 2008, 05:02:27 PM
Hmm; I can't recall any other boss that has instant-kill moves that don't involve spikes.

Uranus's Cave-in move from MM5GB.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #42 on: November 16, 2008, 05:03:46 PM
I forgot about that one. Way easy to dodge though, since he broadcasts it, iirc.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline AquaTeamV3

• Class SSS Digger
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • The Digger's Database
Reply #43 on: November 16, 2008, 10:01:16 PM
Yeah, he pretty much gives that one away.  Kelverian's block was annoying, that killed instantly and could catch you off guard.

My YouTube Channel

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: November 16, 2008, 10:11:54 PM
Kelverian's block was annoying, that killed instantly and could catch you off guard.

I thought it could only kill you if you dashed under it?

Offline AquaTeamV3

• Class SSS Digger
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • The Digger's Database
Reply #45 on: November 16, 2008, 10:31:40 PM
You don't necessarily have to dash; sometimes he'll just toss it on top of you.

My YouTube Channel

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: November 16, 2008, 10:37:58 PM
The Omega version bosses in MMBN3. Pretty much.

MM7 Wily UFO, the fire and ice attacks. GEEZ.
Of course, if I used the Super Adapter and made him aim higher, I might not take as much damage.

Panther Falclaws or whatever it was. Ugh, I hated that.

And, while it's not an attack, Saturn's absorption and general shrugging off of his weakness is annoying.

EDIT: Oh yeah, CrystalMan. I can't keep track of his projectiles, at all.

Offline Elpis TK31

• I WANT IT NAO
  • Robot Master
  • BOOBLIGHTS OR GTFO
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: November 17, 2008, 10:53:37 PM
You all seem to be forgetting the Cheap REVENGE HAH attack that several bosses have (Flauclaws and Ourobockle are good examples, Pegasolta is a bad example) if you kill them while you are airborne and over a hole/pit, YOU DIE, now THAT is the cheapest attack ever, even if it's not done by the bosses, then by the programmers XD

-Elpis

RMZX E/53'39 N/57'27 H/1:02'01
When life is boring, knife some cows in RE4, it's hilarious!

Offline Speyeker

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: November 19, 2008, 06:11:41 AM
At least one of X8 Sigma II's attacks...I think the one where he fires a giant wave at you and there's virtually no way to dodge it.  He uses it incredibly rarely (in a lot of battles with him you may not even see it at all), but it's still very cheap because there's no way to dodge it.

The Star Force games final bosses also use nigh-unblockable attacks (at least the first one did, I think....).

Offline Frozen Potato

• The Unamused Blue Haired
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: November 19, 2008, 07:23:31 AM
At least one of X8 Sigma II's attacks...I think the one where he fires a giant wave at you and there's virtually no way to dodge it.  He uses it incredibly rarely (in a lot of battles with him you may not even see it at all), but it's still very cheap because there's no way to dodge it.

he does that all that time actually....he charged it...but you simply hit him with a X charged shot,axl's concentrated shot or zero's 3combo hit/sigma blade....it canceled his charged....preventing him from using that

Black Devil...X5.....his stupid blocks are annoying.....get hit and you'll get load of damage.....and im currently busting him right now using normal X on my PSP!  8D