DranzerX13's Xtreme Megaman X Challenge

DranzerX13 · 15314

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: August 15, 2009, 05:42:17 AM
COMMON SENSE. YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NOT PLAYED X1 ENOUGH TIMES.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Harruhy

• OOGLE BOOGLE
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: August 15, 2009, 05:52:49 AM
You make it sound like everyone TRIES to avoid it in their playthroughs. Multiple times with all the armor, and multiple times without any armor using the password is clearly more than enough times for X1.

Also, we should give up this argument. This is more like spam than anything related to the topic.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: August 15, 2009, 05:57:19 AM
This topic IS spam itself. The challenge presented was worthlessly easy.

also, no, but anyone thats played X1 any number of times should know that the leg part is unavoidable unless you cheat or use a password.
Though, agreed, lets drop the matter. :P

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #28 on: August 15, 2009, 02:27:30 PM
The leg part is a story element.
Dr. Light MUST talk to X and explain what his purpose in life is, or the rest of the sequels won't make sense to him.
With cheats or password, the rest of the path in front of him will make less sense each step he takes. >U<

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: August 15, 2009, 02:50:30 PM
The leg part is a story element.
Dr. Light MUST talk to X and explain what his purpose in life is, or the rest of the sequels won't make sense to him.
With cheats or password, the rest of the path in front of him will make less sense each step he takes. >U<
Except in Maverick Hunter X, Right?
Honestly, I disliked that they removed the Leg's Mandatory status.

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: August 15, 2009, 02:57:20 PM
Mega Man X

Maverick Hunter X

Dr. Light: My name is Thomas Light. This is a message for X... I entrust the future to you.

X: Light? I... I think I know this guy.

Dr. Light: If you've come across this capsule, I fear you must be in the midst of a difficult battle. I have left four powers for you to inherit... I believe that you will use them in the cause of justice. Here you will find the Foot Parts. Equip the parts you find in this capsule... And you will gain the ability to dash. Use this power to steer the future in the right direction. I trust in you, my dear X.

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: August 15, 2009, 03:02:44 PM
But it wasnt mandatory is what I meant. meaning you can skip Lights well composed speech and just go blast [parasitic bomb] with your bare nekkid legs.

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: August 15, 2009, 03:21:10 PM
But will the future be safe with X not knowing he had a father figure to teach him wrong and right?

Look how X7 turned out. X became a pacifist until Axl and Zero taught him a lesson by saving the reploids. >v<

We have to depend on Axl to do the work for X? >U<

What's Alia and Signas' thoughts on it?

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: August 15, 2009, 03:53:51 PM
I always loved those 4komas they're awesome. XD though the ones with Signas and Alia are the best. Signas is so much win.

What i eman though is that I wish they had kept it mandatory. That was such a core part of the original Megaman X. switching around the other parts is alright, but the leg one should have remained Chill penguin.