Ares needs your help

Guest · 9324

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: June 15, 2009, 05:17:42 AM
[tornado fang] RPGs.  Play Puzzle Games!  8)

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: June 15, 2009, 05:29:04 AM
[tornado fang] RPGs.  Play Platformers8)

The one true video game genre. XD

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #52 on: June 15, 2009, 08:58:15 AM
[tornado fang] RPGs.  Play Shmups8)

Try out some Psikyo (Gun Bird, etc), Konami (Gradius, Parodius, etc), ZUN (Touhou), Treasure and Cave games, and some more. There's something for you to like. ^^

Cave games are usually on PS2 and Arcade. Espgaluda is one of them. But if you can't get Cave's games, you can at least emulate the rest. >v<

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Sparky

• Игра закончена
  • A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: June 15, 2009, 09:00:33 AM
Just remember, Ares. We guys who have TF2 are always welcome to play with you. >>;

Aresian

Reply #54 on: June 15, 2009, 01:29:45 PM
How have I never posted in this thread? Anyways, getting over that, I'm gonna echo the entire Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga games. I'll also mention Chrono Trigger DS, MOTHER 3, & The World Ends With You. Then there's Golden Sun 3 to look out for in the future.

I'll also kinda mention Valkryia Chronicles & Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (if you haven't played it already) since those fall on the strategy side of the RPG-verse.

EDIT - And I just saw the part that said console RPGs, but [parasitic bomb], I transcend recommendation guidelines with my suggestions. XD

All great nods in wonderful directions. A number of which I have played, others I still crave. Some of which I haven't played at all. I'm not beyond non-RPG recommendations too, of course.

[tornado fang] RPGs.  Play Puzzle Games!  8)

I wouldn't mind a good Puzzle Game.

Try out some Psikyo (Gun Bird, etc), Konami (Gradius, Parodius, etc), ZUN (Touhou), Treasure and Cave games, and some more. There's something for you to like. ^^

Cave games are usually on PS2 and Arcade. Espgaluda is one of them. But if you can't get Cave's games, you can at least emulate the rest. >v<

I need to get in touch with my inner Shmup. Though, Touhou will probably be the only one that continues to hold my interest. Eirin and Yukari-sama have my heart, always~

Just remember, Ares. We guys who have TF2 are always welcome to play with you. >>;

Been playing WAY too many FPS games over the past few months. Gonna have to give me a while to kill the utter distaste I hold for the genre right now. >_>;

Offline Emiri Landeel

• M i s s i n g   i n   a c t i o n
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Put your faith in me and I'll show ya.
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: June 15, 2009, 08:33:42 PM

-1 for not mentioned Giga Wing :(

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: June 15, 2009, 08:37:43 PM
Super Mario Bros 3.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile