The Kingdom Hearts Thread

VixyNyan · 391757

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #625 on: July 02, 2010, 11:59:10 AM
You guys should expect these things from Nomura by now
Yes, but he slooooooowly but surely ends up tearing apart whatever great game he made, while leaving that tiny bit of potencial which will never be realised.

He's gonna do it with "The World Ends With You 2: It Was All A Joke Neku Will Be Angsty Forever"

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #626 on: July 09, 2010, 11:14:54 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9CaF8j0JUI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #627 on: July 10, 2010, 03:10:54 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9CaF8j0JUI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
Hm, that actually looks really good. It's giving me KH1 vibes, and that's always a good thing.

Offline OBJECTION MAN

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #628 on: July 10, 2010, 05:58:40 PM
The combat actually looks good, which makes me pretty upset they decided to do YET ANOTHER rehash game with it.

TWITCH   ➧ TWITTER   ➧ DISCORD   ➧ MY GAMES

Knockout Mondays
Experimental day: Fighting game engine project Live Gamedev (8PM - 10 PM EST)

WIP Wednesdays
Hamster Drop Gold Edition Live Gamedev (8PM - 10 PM EST)

Weekend Game Hangout
Marc, Amber, & Friends (Saturday Evening EST)

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #629 on: July 13, 2010, 11:26:25 PM
The Worlds Of Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (English)

For those that haven't played the Japanese one. ^^;

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #630 on: July 13, 2010, 11:36:42 PM
Holy moly! STITCH LEVEL!!

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #631 on: July 14, 2010, 04:53:04 PM
Holy moly! STITCH LEVEL!!
[insertimageofslowpokehere]

I just wanted to drop by to say, that by now, KH is the KING OF REHASHAN. Because they are even rehashing the rehashed games. 8D

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #632 on: July 14, 2010, 05:12:48 PM

I just wanted to drop by to say, that by now, KH is the KING OF REHASHAN. Because they are even rehashing the rehashed games. 8D
And they keep finding new ways to bring back retarded Organization characters back, not to expand their personalities, but for them to be useless all over again.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #633 on: July 14, 2010, 10:30:18 PM
-.- .... I just got to this thread, bite me...

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #634 on: July 14, 2010, 10:33:58 PM
And they keep finding new ways to bring back retarded Organization characters back, not to expand their personalities, but for them to be useless all over again.

Producer: Well, that's the end of the Organization for good now.
Executive: But what about the fans!?
Producer: Well.. Uhhh.. I'll see about it.

Pretty summarizes what happens when a major disney/square character is killed off, and the fans want to see them again.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Aresian

Reply #635 on: July 15, 2010, 12:14:34 AM
*enjoyed KH2 more than KH1*

*doesn't care what you have to say*

*goes off to play KH2 again*

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #636 on: July 15, 2010, 12:27:33 AM
*having fun playing both the Final Mixes~* C:

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Aresian

Reply #637 on: July 15, 2010, 01:01:54 AM
*having fun playing both the Final Mixes~* C:

*is jealous as all hell*

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #638 on: July 15, 2010, 01:46:34 AM
*is jealous as all hell*

Aw, is alright~ You can look in the first post to see any clip from Final Mix that you like. >U<

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #639 on: July 15, 2010, 02:23:56 AM
Producer: Well, that's the end of the Organization for good now.
Executive: But what about the fans!?
Producer: Well.. Uhhh.. I'll see about it.

Pretty summarizes what happens when a major disney/square character is killed off, and the fans want to see them again.
Nobody likes them. Just Nomura and the Roxas/Axel shippers.

Aresian

Reply #640 on: July 15, 2010, 03:08:57 AM
Nobody likes them. Just Nomura and the Roxas/Axel shippers.

I like them and I'm not big on either character.

So you lost. Yay.

Also, Orgy d00ds are cooler to fight than lol disney bosses. But hey, I don't really like Disney all that much. It was the original main turn off to the series for me.

Oh [parasitic bomb], I said I wasn't going to comment on this jerkfest. *walks away*

Aw, is alright~ You can look in the first post to see any clip from Final Mix that you like. >U<

Thanks Becky ;_;

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #641 on: July 16, 2010, 01:51:14 PM
I like them and I'm not big on either character.

So you lost. Yay.

Also, Orgy d00ds are cooler to fight than lol disney bosses. But hey, I don't really like Disney all that much. It was the original main turn off to the series for me.
Sooo... you like a bunch of emos in black cloaks which really have no reason to be evil in the first place and who pretty much DESTROYED the series' story...

...and you dislike Disney, which is... half of what KH2 is in the first place?

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #642 on: July 16, 2010, 04:35:51 PM
Let's replace the Organization with stick figures (all 13 of them) but they still keep the exact same attack patterns and moves (including the Final Mix exclusive bosses).

Would it make any difference?

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #643 on: July 16, 2010, 05:01:09 PM
No it would not.  :\ But still it would be interesting.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #644 on: July 16, 2010, 05:46:55 PM
Let's replace the Organization with stick figures (all 13 of them) but they still keep the exact same attack patterns and moves (including the Final Mix exclusive bosses).

FUND IT!

Also, the only member of Organization that I liked was Vexen (since Axel turned out to be a [Top Spin]). Shame Axel gave him a gruesome death.
Oh, and Larxene. Tough, supposedly, she was a guy in her previous life. : /

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #645 on: July 17, 2010, 03:12:18 AM

I say they should either KILL OFF the Organization for good, or retcon all games since KH1 (they can do that. Add in time travel or erasure of events or some [parasitic bomb]) and make the Organization crafty and behind-the-scenes manipulative. Seriously, I was awaiting some epic Legacy of Kain [parasitic bomb], and in the end, all they were were some dudes who came in at certain times, got in my way for no reason whatsoever than to... get in my way, and as a conclusion, their wish was to get hearts of their own by doing something I've been doing all along. SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE HELL. And retconning it so it wasn't Ansem in the first game, or even making the first game useless or something? [tornado fang] you, Nomura. The first game was the best. Making it irrelevant, then making Sora also irrelevant in the overall story, along with the addition of so much homosexuality to the plot, is stupid to a degree I cannot believe. There's only so much "oh I wanted you to do that!" you can do and show no reason to do it before you're considered an ass-puller.

Aresian

Reply #646 on: July 17, 2010, 04:46:53 AM
About the only thing I agree with is the disdain for the large influx of hoggays.

KH1 was the least interesting of the three I played so far, albeit a great game in it's own right.

Sooo... you like a bunch of emos in black cloaks which really have no reason to be evil in the first place and who pretty much DESTROYED the series' story...

...and you dislike Disney, which is... half of what KH2 is in the first place?

Yep. I don't care for the disney stuff to be honest. I enjoyed fighting the Orgy guys more than ANY of the Disney guys. So honestly, the first parts of the game are less interesting. It doesn't get really interesting till the latter half and especially the end of the game. Just how I feel, BRO.

So, I'll continue to support the "slaughter" of what you like about the series. 8D

Also, can't wait to play BBS. Hurry up American slaves. Translate that [parasitic bomb].

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #647 on: July 17, 2010, 01:55:11 PM
About the only thing I agree with is the disdain for the large influx of hoggays.

KH1 was the least interesting of the three I played so far, albeit a great game in it's own right.

Yep. I don't care for the disney stuff to be honest. I enjoyed fighting the Orgy guys more than ANY of the Disney guys. So honestly, the first parts of the game are less interesting. It doesn't get really interesting till the latter half and especially the end of the game. Just how I feel, BRO.

So, I'll continue to support the "slaughter" of what you like about the series. 8D

Also, can't wait to play BBS. Hurry up American slaves. Translate that [parasitic bomb].
Well, people with bad taste have to exist. Takes all kinds to make the world what it is. What I'll say in Nomura's defense, the gameplay has evolved quite a bit from iteration to iteration. If we forget the monstrosity which was the DS title.

Aresian

Reply #648 on: July 17, 2010, 02:13:12 PM
Well, people with bad taste have to exist. Takes all kinds to make the world what it is. What I'll say in Nomura's defense, the gameplay has evolved quite a bit from iteration to iteration. If we forget the monstrosity which was the DS title.

Just as well, people who don't realize that opinions are opinions and not really fact; good and bad are subjective as opposed to facts, exists.

Haha. Opinions.

G'night.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #649 on: July 17, 2010, 08:29:54 PM
Just as well, people who don't realize that opinions are opinions and not really fact; good and bad are subjective as opposed to facts, exists.
Haha. Opinions.
G'night.
Opinions? It's just plain [tornado fang]ing stupid narrative turns in a story that used to be about a kid going on a big adventure, then went fuckup, and now it's pandering to emo yaoi lovers. I've crossed and recrossed the validity of the Organization as villains over and over, as well as what they've done that doesn't justify them being villains AT ALL. Their speeches make as much sense as saying "darkness darkness darkness" indefinetly, which was find in KH1 as the ranting of a single madman, but it's just plain stupid as a bunch of emo dweebs who wouldn't know evil if it slapped them in the face.

Heck, I'd make the same speech I've been doing in this topic for a long time. And I've got no time to remake it all over again.