Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

Setsuna F. Seiei · 153013

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #575 on: May 10, 2010, 04:18:55 AM
Did she ever say "BADASS MOTHER" in the English version of the game?   :D

Never had one, and too date one of the worse line changes a dub has ever made. But then again it's a dub.

Full scan
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/483/1273421922047.jpg

Stuff 2ch's noticed:

>>8の1枚目、ルルーシュのコスチュームに違和感が…
R2版ゼロと違う部分もあるし、悪夢版ロロのコスチュームにも似てるような

>>That's not the Zero costume used in the shows

江戸ギアスにルルーシュ「似」ではないルルーシュが出るとな?

>>It's stated that Lelouch himself, not a lookalike, will be in Edo Geass

Offline Bag of Magic Food

• Neo Arcadian
  • Sonic's new friend Mr. Needlemouse
    • View Profile
Reply #576 on: May 10, 2010, 08:44:49 AM
Never had one?   o-O  What kind of railroad are they running?

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #577 on: May 10, 2010, 03:12:57 PM
Never had one, and too date one of the worse line changes a dub has ever made. But then again it's a dub.
Ha, ha ,ha.
Oh man, you so funny.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #578 on: May 12, 2010, 10:27:46 PM
Hey, I got a fun game we can do since this board is halfway to dead, lets count all the things that could've been done away with in Code Geass, both seasons. This includes story Arcs, lines, characters and other random crap.

I'll start.

Hinoshika, he served no purpose other than to waste usage of a commander knightmare, not do anything, and tremble while saying stupid ass lines.

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #579 on: May 12, 2010, 11:46:25 PM
Jeremiah should had just stayed dead or at least been given a better role in the story.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #580 on: May 13, 2010, 02:28:05 AM
He had become a badass with Geass Canceller, what more does he need to be?

Also, in the final Picture drama he brought back the memories of the student council members that were wiped by Charlie. I think he was worth staying in, especially since they originally planned for him to get killed and stay dead.

Anyway, I think Gino should've died, his existance was worthless like the rest of the Knights of the Round that died in two seconds.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #581 on: May 13, 2010, 02:30:55 AM
Jeremiah was awesome, he's a badass cyborg ninja that is the only one who can stop Geass. He also cannot die and rides a pumpkin.

Archer

Reply #582 on: May 13, 2010, 04:12:35 AM
Anyway, I think Gino should've died, his existance was worthless like the rest of the Knights of the Round that died in two seconds.
you're just sayin' that because he got with kallen

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #583 on: May 13, 2010, 04:33:51 AM
Im being serious, she hated his guts and he had no character depth whatsoever except being an obnoxios gigolo that wants to bang and ditch. I hate his guts, and thats coming from the kallen in me. hence why im almost insane. [/dsi]

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #584 on: May 13, 2010, 12:34:56 PM
Jeremiah was always [tornado fang]ing awesome. Those people, who started to like him when he became a cyborg, are fools.

Hmm... I personally think, that yes, Gino should have died. I never liked him.
They should have also killed off "SHINKU"! Or did he actually die after the end of the series?

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #585 on: May 13, 2010, 11:40:07 PM
Jeremiah was always [tornado fang]ing awesome. Those people, who started to like him when he became a cyborg, are fools.

Hmm... I personally think, that yes, Gino should have died. I never liked him.
They should have also killed off "SHINKU"! Or did he actually die after the end of the series?

Jeremiah was, in my opinion, at his best in Episodes 10 and 25 in the First Season, and it goes without saying anything involving his "STORM OF LOYALTY!!".

And I think Xing-Ke did die from whatever disease made him cough up blood. But the Shen-Hu is in the background of the meeting of PM Ohgi and Nunnally. So maybe he is still kicking.

I think the Tianzi should've stopped [tornado fang]ing crying every scene she is in early on. I understand that she is 10 (or was it 13), but the waterworks were annoying...

Also, forgot to mention, but I watched the final picture drama today (The one released on its own DVD.) And wow.... it was just amazing... Anybody who hasn't seen it should go watch it.

[spoiler]It confirms that GinoXKallen is a sack of [parasitic bomb]. NOTHING HAPPENED AND GINO BECAME A MEXICAN JEW.[/spoiler]

Archer

Reply #586 on: May 13, 2010, 11:44:50 PM
so you're still in denial

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #587 on: May 13, 2010, 11:47:05 PM
Not denial, watch the damn Picture drama.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #588 on: May 15, 2010, 03:17:20 PM
I watched it too, not too long ago. It was brilliant.
[spoiler]HA HA HA KALLENxLULU... : >[/spoiler]

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #589 on: May 15, 2010, 11:36:10 PM
To ammend my request for Kallen sprites, can you also get the school kallen sprites and cutscene sprites? I feel like using them for something...

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #590 on: May 15, 2010, 11:39:52 PM
To ammend my request for Kallen sprites, can you also get the school kallen sprites and cutscene sprites? I feel like using them for something...

Following Lelouch with his Black Knight uniform when he's not Zero. I need them for spriting purposes.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #591 on: May 16, 2010, 06:33:41 AM
Following Lelouch with his Black Knight uniform when he's not Zero. I need them for spriting purposes.

You mean the red jacket? That along with Kallen's 2nd pilot suit, are not in the game.

God damn I want to hack the amount of days in the R2 game, 31 wont cut it for the Lelouch, C.C., and Shirley endings.

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #592 on: May 17, 2010, 04:08:16 AM
Gino X Kallen does not make sense as for Kalulu..........there is a lot that can be siad about this pairing.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #593 on: May 17, 2010, 06:49:27 AM
Gino X Kallen does not make sense as for Kalulu..........there is a lot that can be siad about this pairing.

only three words describe LuluXKallen, PAIN FOR KALLEN. She got nothing from him, just emotional torment.

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
  • Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Reply #594 on: May 17, 2010, 07:28:34 PM
She got nothing from him, just emotional torment.

A liberated Area 11 doesn't count?

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #595 on: May 17, 2010, 10:52:34 PM
I meant love wise.

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #596 on: May 18, 2010, 02:05:42 AM
only three words describe LuluXKallen, PAIN FOR KALLEN. She got nothing from him, just emotional torment.

Well, there's always nice fanfiction that may or may not correct that :P

In all honesty though, and I'm trying to put down my own fanboyism for that particular shipping, I do think that there's something on Lelouch's side of things, but he's simply unable to express it the way people would like it to see. I mean, he had that one breakdown moment in R2 when he didn't know what else to do, the scene following after that on the Ikaruga bridge, and then when Ougi and his buddies sold him out to Schneizel due to evidence that might as well have been completely made up and taken out of context, he at least tries to get her out of the firing angle to take the fall alone. And then there's the thing with Shirley and Nunnally (when he thought she was dead), which I guess made him believe that there shouldn't be anyone close to him anymore in fear of them getting killed because of his vendetta and all that.

Then again, Lelouch may be a tactical genius and a master manipulator, but he's still an adolescent who's got not really the best of ideas of love.

Aresian

Reply #597 on: May 18, 2010, 03:54:04 AM
hence why im almost insane. [/dsi]

That's an understatement. >_>

Two comments mostly. Yay for lol revivificated Lulu or something. And lol at Lulu x Anyone but C.C. pairings.

It's a stupid concept because it wouldn't happen. They'll never "get" Lelouch because of how he is and the only person(s) truly close to and understanding of Lelouch's persona and nature (as well as any possible acceptances that is required for love in the first place) is C.C. herself, his own [tornado fang]ing sister and his best pal in crime, Haxzaku. Yeah, I went there.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #598 on: May 19, 2010, 07:03:53 AM
Yeah, personally I think that LuluXC.C. is the only relationship in the series that relates to Lelouch that actually makes sense.

Anyway, back to our fun game.

Kallen shouldn't have been captured, it didn't happen in the manga and i'm enjoying that far more than I was enjoying the anime, No Villetta, no Hinoshika, no Gino ever laying his eyes on Kallen or for that matter being a major role. Tianzi stops [tornado fang]ing crying every ten seconds. Life is better.

Only problem is Kallen doesn't beat the [parasitic bomb] out of Suzaku.

Archer

Reply #599 on: May 19, 2010, 11:03:02 AM
Only problem is Kallen doesn't beat the [parasitic bomb] out of Suzaku.
big deal