Protodude · 10877

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: April 19, 2009, 12:18:21 AM
My first RPG game was BoF 4 (but it was rented) :\
A few months later, we (my family and I) went to the mall in a town far from ours. Outside said mall was a chain of small stores, one of those stores was EB games (Or like it was before they changed the name "Electronic Boutique"). I was trying to look for BoF 4, but I couldn't find it. Luckily I spotted a gba game with the same name At the time I wasn't sure if I should tell my mother (I was like 10 or 11 at the time) to buy the portable game for me or if I should just try to look elsewhere for the exact game that I was looking for. After a short discussion with her, she persuaded me to get this one, so I agreed...it was best decision I ever made in my gaming side of life. To this day, Bof 2 is my favorite installment the BoF franchise has to offer with 3 being a close second.

Why am I telling you all this...idk, I just feel chatty today. :P   

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: April 19, 2009, 12:54:41 AM
cool story bro

Offline HokutoNoBen

• We Are Living! Living in 90s...90s...90s...
  • RPM Soldier
  • Nyohohoho~!
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: April 19, 2009, 02:30:26 AM
I also have love for BoF. I even dug DQ, though I'll admit it's definitely more of an "acquired taste".  8D

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #28 on: April 19, 2009, 02:38:53 AM

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Yllisos Zanon

• The Laberynth Librarian
  • Resistance Member
  • Individuality, so F*#K popularity
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: April 19, 2009, 12:07:18 PM
I still want a Knights of the Round sequal.  Chances of Capcom actually doing so, squatt to none. 

I can't shake the feeling, that a Super Nintendo game from Capcom might reawaken, causing an up roar of revivals.

Or is it just me with this strange feeling.

They're coming to take me away
hee hee hoo hoo haw haw

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=veasman#

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: April 20, 2009, 07:05:58 AM
An expected sequel that everyone will expect and not cause as much excitement? The hell kind of marketing message is that? When you have a product coming out, you sell it. End of story.

So this looks like reverse psychology. That one is Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 remade.

But now this other game, I'm not sure. I mean, it could be Mega Man 10 or Mega Man Starforce 4 given the Boss contest, but it could also be Devil May Cry 5 given Bayonetta, God of War 3, and Brutal Legend.

Offline Fragman

• Made of Metal
  • Robot Master
  • My heart is made of metal
    • View Profile
    • AntiBunny
Reply #31 on: April 20, 2009, 10:01:53 AM
My guesses are these.
The one everyone expects:  Resident Evil 6.  MvC2 is a port so it's not exactly a new game, however I don't think anyone would be surprised to hear about a new RE game. 

The one that's a big surprise:  I am going to go with Megaman Legends 3.  MM 10 is pretty well expected already.  It might be X9 though.  I'd like to see ZX3 but I don't think they'd hype a portable so much, and the series hasn't gone as long without a sequel compared to Legends and X.  Could be an entirely new Megaman series though. 

And yes I know it could be non Megaman too, but Megaman is what I want to see, so I'll speculate on that with the power of wishful thinking.

AntiBunny

Offline TheMogX

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: April 22, 2009, 12:37:53 AM
So much that it's spewing everywhere!

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Achievements Revealed, 360 Port Most Likely Happening

If this is not a sure fire sign of Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 coming to the Xbox 360, then I don't know what is: A list of Achievements have popped up for the title on Xbox360Achievements.com, chronicling all sorts of challenges. There's no word if these are official, but If you couple this news with the leaked ESRB rating and arcade stick preorders, then it seems more and more likely that MvC2 for the 360 is happening.

Sell your COPYS!!!

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #33 on: April 22, 2009, 04:20:42 PM
copies asdfajsdg What am I doing?

What are you talking about?

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: April 23, 2009, 09:01:45 AM

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations