Machina's Writing and non-drawing art

Machina · 1754

Offline Machina

• Mad Writer
  • Robot Master
  • I create worlds.
    • View Profile
on: March 07, 2009, 01:01:08 AM
I am Machina Kyrios, Director of the Intentions Project and Legendary Slacker. Emphasis on that second title.

Since I've started working on Megaman stuff again (after taking winter off for working on hard SF) I figured I might as well make a thread. ^_^

Two things to start out with. First is Awakening, the first main sequence arc of Intentions which hasn't been updated since October thanks to said winter break. Hopefully I'll have the second chapter up soon, but hey, now it's there. The current Intentions project is a reboot of a previous version that was around for a few years on other communities. I wrote myself into a corner, got sick of all the plot holes, and decided to restart things with as many minio contributors from the last project brought into the new project's fold as I could. Maybe this time I'll update more than once every few months. (Break aside! Doesn't count!)

And the second is a mechaniloid design.

Just a Maverick mechaniloid series that popped into my head during a period of writers block that I decided to render. It doesn't have a proper name yet, other than just being called a sentry, but already has two variants. Standard, with twin plasma cannons, Deluxe, with a dual plasma cannon and a chainsaw, and MD (guess the initials) with twin miniguns.

Just a simple little model and render.

Current Project: Intentions Rockman X1/X2/Xtreme Equivalent Visual Novel