Who of you plays Yu-gi-oh? Doesn´t matter if play it in Real Life or on a medium

Thanatos-Zero · 19405

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Are you kidding?  I have so many more cards than that!   8D

This is what happens when you're a collector, you have no idea for your future, and you get a hobby that's a cash vampire!   8)
Sounds just like me and my Pokemon cards... XD

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
PB's Burn Heal Deck

Monsters

1x Lava Golem
3x Marie The Fallen One
3x Fire Princess
3x Nimble Momonga
3x Cure Mermaid
2x Dancing Fairy
1x Sangan
1x Morphing Jar
1x Morphing Jar #2
1x Penguin Soldier

19 Monster Cards Total

Magic

3x Messenger Of Peace
2x Poison Of The Old Man
1x Level Limit - Area B
1x Swords Of Revealing Light
1x Tribute To The Doomed
1x Giant Trunade
1x Heavy Storm
1x Card Destruction

11 Magic Cards Total

Trap

3x Raigeki Break
2x Solemn Wishes
2x Threatening Roar
2x Thunder Of Ruler
2x Draining Shield
1x Magic Cylinder
1x Judgement of Anubis
1x Gravity Bind
1x Scrap-Iron Scarecrow

15 Trap Cards Total

Burn Heal Deck Total
45 Cards

Another case of the fact that I own way too many cards!  Anyway, this is easily one of my favorite decks.  My Burn Heal deck is the deck that I use when I don't care about winning, but more about having fun and possibly annoying my opponent.  Most people hate fighting this deck, due to it's ability to stall.  This deck is actually much weaker now, due to the restriction on my always fun Gravity Bind and Level Limit - Area B.  The Messenger of Peace helps to even it out, but still, they're not quite as good.

Either way, there are many ways that I can work around the core concept of the deck.  This is more of a combination of two decks, a Burn deck and a Heal deck, hence the name.  If I wanted to make a solid Burn deck, I'd remove some of the healing cards, and put in more quick damage Magic Cards and some more Pyro Cards.  For a Heal deck, I'd remove the Fire Princess, Lava Golem, and some other cards, and toss in The Agent of Judgement - Saturn & The Agent Of Force - Mars and a couple of Sanctuary In The Sky & Terraforming cards as well.  I always loved the Sanctuary In The Sky & Saturn, Mars combo.  With proper stalling, it can work very well.

Whereas not as balanced as some of my other decks, this deck is definitely a lot of fun.  Hehe, even if I don't win, I make others earn their victory!   8D

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
I used to be pretty wicked at the game. Then my deck got stolen, TWICE! It took me freaking forever to get the cards back again, and by then the game had changed too much, and after a year of not paying attention, the entire game had mutated into something beyond what the creators thought originally.

I sucked 1 on 1, but 2 on 2 teams, whoever was with me got themselves one more win than they had before. Partly the reason why I sucked eggs was because it took me a good long while to set up the big boys, and when you don't have any way to cover yourself, you're left open in order to be targeted by the enemy. With teams of 2, my partner could block all of the incoming shots, and then stand-by and watch as I wreaked havoc on the enemy side. Back then, Dark Paladin and XYZ Dragon Cannon were some of the strongest cards, and it also helped that I had Jinzo, along with several other cards (like the 3 pieces to the Gate Guardian, and the Magnet things.  The main reason why I stopped playing though, was because every person I ended up going against cheated. One match the little bugger infamous for cheating in the area had started the match early and didn't bother saying anything, not what the monster was, it's effect, nothing. Soon after it got beat, and some trap card he played allowed him to revive it if the opponent couldn't guess the name of the monster. Part of the problem there was that he never bothered saying the name (which in the rules you had to), nor did he bother letting anyone look at the cards at any point in time. I guessed the name and got fairly close, but the douchebag still revived the freaking thing. After that, I got up and left, and damn near decked him with a different definition.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Back in the day, I always had the thought that if a duelist ever lost to a Gate Guardian Deck, they should stop dueling.  With the newer cards out now, that deck might be possible.  Either way, I still don't see it ever winning.

Offline TeaOfJay

• Resident Talking Tea Cup/ Lazy Super Hero
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH!
    • View Profile
I play the game, and I run a dragon deck.

All I need are a couple more Masked Dragons and a Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, and I'll be set.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
I'm still curious to see what kind of decks other people play, cards and all.

There are still a couple of decks I'd like to make too.  Right now, I'd love to make a Deck Destruction and a Silent Magician deck as well.  I might look through my cards and make a straight up Dark Magician deck for fun too.  Back when I had money, I got my hands on 3 Dark Magic Curtain cards for pretty cheap, and I've been itching to try em out!  XD

In terms of a Dragon Deck, for a while I ran a pretty decent Armed Dragon Deck.  Oh wait, that might not have been a Dragon Deck as much as a Wind Deck.  Either way, it was pretty good.