Sapphire✧9 · 1389

Offline Sapphire✧9

• ネビュラ★ブラック
  • Neo Arcadian
  • An Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
on: February 15, 2009, 01:24:16 AM
Quote from: from Moddb
You might not have heard of the Purchase Brothers, but after today I think it's safe to say you will. Recently added to youtube is their latest piece called 'Escape from City 17', which is a live action short about a couple of rebels trying to get out of City 17 (from Half-Life 2). Originally made to test production techniques, the Purchase Brothers liked the idea so much they've expanded it into a mini-series with part 2 already on the way.

Quote from: The Purchase Brothers wrote...
Originally envisioned as a project to test out numerous post production techniques, as well as a spec commercial, it ballooned into a multi part series. Filmed guerilla style with no money, no time, no crew, no script, the first two episodes were made from beginning to end on a budget of $500.

I'm a die-hard HL fan myself. I love it more than megaman (dont ask why). But still I'm also an huge megaman fan. Why cant we have something like this? ( there must be something better than eddie lebron's movie right? ). Not even going to talk about fan-remake BLACK MESA...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1UPMEmCqZo