General RP Discussion topic

Police Girl · 177529

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #375 on: June 22, 2013, 09:39:55 AM
That's going too take awhile and I must sleep soon for I am going to IKEA again tomorrow.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #376 on: June 22, 2013, 09:40:03 AM
MINE IS STILL VALID 8D

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #377 on: June 22, 2013, 09:41:51 AM
I'll post mine when I feel like it! >BD

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #378 on: June 22, 2013, 09:43:17 AM
I'll draft something up tomorrow.  I've been meaning to, anyway, as I need to figure out moves for Quickie's new Pokemon, and list Mewtwo's moveset for easy reference. 

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #379 on: June 22, 2013, 09:49:11 AM
I need to get my head to stop throbbing first, then catch up on posting before I can update the SF+O

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #380 on: June 22, 2013, 10:18:48 AM
I'm working on Tarot Cat's profile, and it may take some time (ironing out some splicing flaws I've caused while ripping sprites during a hectic college semester).

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #381 on: June 22, 2013, 11:37:42 AM
I'll take my time to provide a bio profile of me and Kathy. So much is going on that I can't even keep up.

Fear me.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #382 on: June 22, 2013, 04:56:12 PM
This is basically for NeKohaku, Unity bio.

Unity

[spoiler]
A seemingly perfect blend of light and darkness, with a lot of madness and sadistic tendencies.

Unity is a being born from Tron and The Maiden, who at the time both inhabited Kharaxel.
Created upon Tron's insertion of the crystal into his chest, Unity was born. With all of the powerset of both The Maiden and Tron.
However, what actually gave Unity form, was Kharaxel's "bad emotions" such as hate, envy and all that.

Unity desires nothing more (or so it would seem) to gain joy and entertainment from the suffering of others. As such, he continued the relationship with Wily in order to see the entire world suffer, and help in that endavour too. However, he keeps it a secret, because no one needs to actually know.

But could it be he has some other agenda?

In any case, he possess all of the knowledge Tron, Kharaxel and Maiden possess. At least, what was known to them at the moment of the creation. He cannot read minds. But can teleport at will for example, and make himself invisible to its surroundings. He has shitload of powers, firing deadly energies at targerts being amongst some of them. Plus some hand to hand combat, if required.[/spoiler]

If you want the description of Tron, Maiden and couple other stuff, look few posts back.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #383 on: June 22, 2013, 05:12:04 PM
Copypastas info on a notepad.

Thanks, although I was expecting a little more, but I'll have to deal with these. As for Tron and the Maiden it may take a while, for me to extract that information, since Hazard already entered Unity's mind (that stare down wasn't for show), its possible that he already gained knowledge on Unity's secrets.

Fear me.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #384 on: June 22, 2013, 05:13:21 PM
I'm sensing... A bit of god-like modification coming from you.

Stop it.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #385 on: June 22, 2013, 05:15:20 PM
Yeah, I was okay with it up until now, because hey, now I'm not the only one with retarded demi-gods/gods as character/s.

But that mind reading is a bit too much.

Unless you mean me, in which case... whoops.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #386 on: June 22, 2013, 05:21:09 PM
I kinda thought the Neg Gas was a bit much, but that's just me and we do have a cure.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #387 on: June 22, 2013, 05:22:53 PM
Yeah, I was okay with it up until now, because hey, now I'm not the only one with retarded demi-gods/gods as character/s.

But that mind reading is a bit too much.

Unless you mean me, in which case... whoops.

Nope, talking about Hazard, you've kept yourself in check just one evil magic guy going about while Hazard has AN ENTIRE ARMADA, Fixes roofs instantly, and "alone can reduce this universe's mere existance to nothing."

Scale it back a bit, godmodding is obnoxious and isn't enjoyable to read in any form.

And here I go telling people what to do. ::)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #388 on: June 22, 2013, 05:24:23 PM
Meh I told Sapph to get rid of the Seaven Gun so there's that.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #389 on: June 22, 2013, 05:46:37 PM
As long as you don't look Hazard directly in the eyes (not counting the demonic one above his head), he cannot read/extract information from your mind, take Gai Sensei's advice on countering Sharingan for example. And the reducing the universe to nothingness is slow process, but still possible

Scale it back a bit, godmodding is obnoxious and isn't enjoyable to read in any form.

And here I thought Unity was already too godlike. Maybe its time I bring in more info, about Hazard, just to satisfy the critics a little.*sigh*

Fear me.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #390 on: June 22, 2013, 05:53:46 PM
take Gai Sensei's advice on countering Sharingan for example.

> assuming everyone watches that crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #391 on: June 22, 2013, 05:55:18 PM
> assuming everyone watches that crap
I sure as hell don't, but I know what's he's talking about sorta.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #392 on: June 22, 2013, 05:59:32 PM
As long as you don't look Hazard directly in the eyes (not counting the demonic one above his head), he cannot read/extract information from your mind, take Gai Sensei's advice on countering Sharingan for example. And the reducing the universe to nothingness is slow process, but still possible

And here I thought Unity was already too godlike. Maybe its time I bring in more info, about Hazard, just to satisfy the critics a little.*sigh*

Okay, let's try it differently.

Tell me, your character, Hazard, did you consider how he can be defeated? Have you thought about how he might be stopped?

I did for Unity. And Tron. And even for The Maiden, The Destroyer and The Observer.

For all the bullshit I've introduced, I've set up some kind of countermeasure so it won't get out of hand. And so that heroes can defeat them.

For example, for Tron and Unity, it's either Light Bringing. [spoiler]Or recently, I even considered asking RMZX if in the future his character Josei could kill Unity and/or Tron with his legendary weapon he's about to get. It doesn't matter to me if he would write that or me.[/spoiler]

Moreover, The Observer I too have plans for, which include:

[spoiler]The Destroyer killing him in order to save his sister The Maiden.

Or, even have some of the other characters such as Sakura, PB and the like confront him with the help of Destroyer, and defeat him when he's about to sacrifice Kharaxel, Maiden and Tron. The Observer is much more vulnerable when he has to leave The White Room (his main base of operations)[/spoiler]

And there's some more, and one doesn't exclude the other of course.

I make no excuses for Unity as a overpowered character.

But I can at least say I'm trying to keep it in check.

The reason RMZX and me are jumping at you, is because you barely came in with your character, and he has [tornado fang]ing armies and godly powers even bigger than my Unity.

As such, either think carefully how such a MONSTER can be defeated, or dumb him down a bit.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #393 on: June 22, 2013, 06:29:27 PM
I'll have to update the secret origins, that's for sure. I'll get around to it eventually.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #394 on: June 22, 2013, 06:30:26 PM
I know I can't really do Zeta's yet, her back story still needs to be fully revealed.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #395 on: June 22, 2013, 07:08:28 PM
Update mine with some tidbits here and there.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #396 on: June 22, 2013, 07:12:41 PM
I'm going to add songs to the secret origins that sum up my characters (Arche and Phi). Though I haven't quite found of a song that fits Akane. Far less is/will be known about her than Phi, therefor it's up to the readers to hypothesize her true personality.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #397 on: June 22, 2013, 07:44:49 PM
The reason RMZX and me are jumping at you, is because you barely came in with your character, and he has [tornado fang]ing armies and godly powers even bigger than my Unity.

Well how was I suppose to know I miraculous surpassed Unity, in kinetics. I thought he already had such power.

Since nobody botherd ask about my character's specs, until now, don't you think I would of provided such weaknesses in the first place. I didn't say Hazard is unbeatable, I just created a very complicated character, that's all. I might as well create a wall of text on my strengths and weaknesses just to elaborate, and BTW, Kathy knows most of them, if its too much to ask:

First of all, the tails. Hazard has 9 differently colored tails. His known kinetic abilities are (please take note) Pyrokinesis, Hydrokinesis, Aerokinesis, Terrakinesis, Electrokinesis, Cryokinesis, Photokinesis, Umbrakinesis, and Psychokinesis. If you try to cut off and destroy the tail of that color, Hazard loses that ability, simple as that.

Second, his gloves and boots (not counting his suit and pants) have shape-shifting properties. I will be outright and say they are no different to performing super smashes like the Battletoads. The gloves and boots themselves cannot be removed, unless I will for them detach themselves from my arms and legs. This maybe unnecessary, but try cutting off Hazard's arms and legs, and destroying them in the process, although his regenerative abilities (yes I'm [tornado fang]ing Piccolo, big deal) will still bring back his limbs, and he may not be able to use them.

The demonic eye is mainly his true senses. It can feel, detect, and expose magical entities. It also serves as a third eye to watch his back. It however cannot see through walls or anything alike. Why do you think he had trouble seeking out Kathy. The crystal Kathy stole was meant to be a fourth eye, which he planned on trading with the Forbidden Weapon Smuggling Arsenal.

Or here's a simple idea, just ignite the gem in his forehead, which is red tiberium, BTW, and his entire body will be vaporized at the cost of millions in the process, if want that.

Let me finish this later, I'm still far from explaining everything, yet.

Fear me.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #398 on: June 22, 2013, 08:23:39 PM
That's much better.

However, if that's the case, you should have provided at least SOME of this info immediately.
Because from what we have been given in the RP itself, he can [tornado fang]ing destroy worlds and has an army plus crapload of other powers.
That's what we have been given immediately upon his arrival, and you are surprised we were lashing out?

When I introduced Tron, I had him in a weak body, but I established both in the RP and out of it that he can have god levels of powers if given the right body and resources.

When Unity appeared, okay, I'll give you this. But even so, I didn't have him say "I CAN DESTROY WORLDS! *CACKLE*" Because he cannot do that. I wanted him to be more of a creepy [tornado fang], and someone who plays mind games, and eventually show his power during certain confrontation with the Resistance. And even then, I wanted to set up some of his power set, like the teleports and invisibility.

In comparison to that, your Hazard barely appeared, and to us (from what we've been given) he's an absolute GOD.

Just don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm better than you, or that my ideas/characters are. No. My [parasitic bomb] in the RP aside from Kharaxel, Wildgun and arguably Tron... stinks.
And I sometimes regret introducing alot of it.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is... it's cool that your Hazard has a lot of weaknesses in the end, but try to think about how he started out, and that suddenly he could even probe the minds of others. Try to think outside of "this is my character and I like it" and start thinking "how would others react to this character of mine".

That's all.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #399 on: June 22, 2013, 08:39:54 PM
I've been trying to take over this place for like... 6 or 7 years. B(

I'm watching you all. Always watching.