Nintendo Channel records?

Da Dood · 1394

Offline Da Dood

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Dood Trigger!
    • View Profile
on: November 07, 2009, 01:57:35 PM
So I downloaded the Nintendo Channel on the Wii now that it's free (if you paid the $5 before, you can now get an NES game for free).

It's pretty sweet, there are videos and stuff. But my favorite thing is that they take all your saves and gameplay data and inform you how much time you spent playing each game.

Do you guys have the Nintendo Channel? Post your records, it should be interesting!

Here are mine, top 10:

1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 180 hours 55 min
2. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: 154 hours 22 min
3. Super Mario Galaxy: 141 hours 31 min
4. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption: 109 hours 15 min
5. Mega Man 9: 91 hours 2 min
6. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (VC): 84 hours 1 min
7. Mario Kart Wii: 47 hours 58 min
8. MadWorld: 41 hours
9. No More Heroes: 34 hours 19 min
10. World of Goo: 33 hours

Twilight Princess and Galaxy aren't entirely true for me because my brother played them as well. My playtime was 40-50 hours less on each. Also, 41 hours on MadWorld? That's insane, the game clock is stupidly misleading then. But in all it sounds about right.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 02:00:10 PM
Oh that's a nice feature. But I doubt I spent much time on games yet. But there are some titles coming in which I'll probably invest some days.

Offline Da Dood

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Dood Trigger!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 02:05:34 PM
You can also view all sorts of statistics, like how much time gamers spend on each game average (for Super Smash Bros. Brawl it's 86 hours), if that title appeals more so to casuals or hardcore, percentage of male/female gamers who play each game.

It's really awesome. :D