Mirby · 3483

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
on: August 06, 2009, 07:36:46 PM
Okay, so I'm watching the History Channel the other night, and they're talking about futuristic weaponry. It was kinda cool. Then they start talking about microwaves. They said that a missile packed with microwaves could destroy all technology in America. That got me to thinking...

Noise, in large enough amounts, can destroy technology, right? Granted, emitted noise is only in minuscule amounts, not enough to do anything, really. But look at the Jamming that King did. That did some damage, because anyone caught in the noise could've died due to radiation or something. And Meteor G is a massive conglomeration of Noise. If that collided with Earth, 80% of all life, and all technology, would perish. Judging from what I heard, if a meteor made solely of microwaves collided with Earth, the result would probably be the same. And our cell phones and stuff emit radiation in minuscule amounts. And in the future, the era of Star Force, almost everything is endowed with technological enhancements, thus it emits radiation. Since Noise and Microwaves (a wave on the electromagnetic, or EM, spectrum) have the same properties, or so it seems, it leads me to believe that Noise is microwave radiation left unchecked. And since Mega Man is this series is an EM being, it makes sense that he can pulse into Noise (Microwave) waves. Pardon the redundancy.

tl;dr Noise=Microwave radiation.

Discuss.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 08:18:48 PM
Played SF3 while doing that at the same time eh?

Noise does have potential to be deadly, practically, just the right amount of noise can fry your brain and potentially kill you (in the Star Force series, that is), that's why like regular radiation, people use the specific suits to avoid nuclear radiation, in which can do pretty much the same thing.

Going on, there's also my good friend, The Nuke, nuclear radiation is basically what kills us in high amounts, and wipe Austrailia (no offense Aussies) off the global map (big boom + small continent = disaster). which Noise in this series seems pretty much based off of, aside from microwaves. As King displayed when he jammed the waza building whole, that's pretty much a nuclear beam (Death Star anyone? Just not that powerful) in that case. Yes, microwaves can have nuclear properties, but as a weapon it can bring the end of the world before a certain designated year (2012, as most belive). But then again, futuristic weaponry all that possible? keep dreaming, the military.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 08:26:53 PM
Well, Noise might not be microwaves specifically, but microwaves are part of the spectrum that nuclear radiation, err, radiates. Gamma rays and X rays are there too, but from what I saw, it seemed that microwaves were most like the Noise. Yes, a microwave missile could be the same thing as a nuke. Noise is a type of radiation, and microwaves, as I just said, are the most similar.

This does not mean that you can cook a Hot Pocket in Bud's bed. There isn't enough there, and it isn't regulated as they are in a microwave oven.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything