Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394072

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6700 on: March 21, 2016, 01:12:11 AM
(That's the price of Ky having such a charming personality to try and take over RPM! 8D

As for your bridge... I guess a Rabid Met infestation. XD)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6701 on: March 24, 2016, 04:06:30 PM
In some forgotten corner of the world on a sun baked desert one of many casualties in the never ending war against Wily-once a fertile  land brought to ruin through some cataclysmic event and now abandoned to the encroaching desert.

The oddly serene quiet of the desert winds and shifting sands is suddenly broken as a distortion begins to form-growing larger and larger expanding and swirling into it's self before exploding outward forcing the sand dunes back-as the storm clears a tower is revealed in it's place-it's design is odd to say the least, twisted as if it was a haphazard amalgamation of different structures.

Aya's vision blurred as she came to-brushing the hair from her face and climb to her feet she took in her surroundings. "Okay--so I think we're good now." a voice spoke out from behind her, her scarf reaches over her shoulder it's red eye facing Aya "I was worried that breaking the tethers would hurl us into the void" The scarf like creature continues.

"So were are we Mar?" Aya responded calmly as she exited the room and began moving through the corridors looking for a balcony or window. "Who knows-we could be anywhere-lets get out of this tower for now-won't be long before the inhabitants start tracking us again." Mar suggested in an oddly casual tone.

"Yeah-I'm ready to leave this place behind." Aya's expression turns serious and mar shifts into a claw like form ready for what ever they might encounter.

(Wait for people to notice the tower and investigate before I continue. Just wanted a simple intro for now)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #6702 on: March 24, 2016, 04:54:31 PM
(I've been thinking of having Havok "Slender-man-stalk" Aya on her way out here. 8D But the other thing I want to do, is have Aya meet up with Hakuneko, when she manages to escape.)

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6703 on: March 24, 2016, 04:56:39 PM
(I've been thinking of having Havok "Slender-man-stalk" Aya on her way out here. 8D But the other thing I want to do, is have Aya meet up with Hakuneko, when she manages to escape.)

((Sounds good to me, would be interesting actually.))

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6704 on: March 24, 2016, 05:07:15 PM
(Yeah; for now the stalking will only begin once Aya has some clue of getting out, like a Legend of Zelda dungeon puzzle, maybe?)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #6705 on: March 24, 2016, 05:27:18 PM
(Wait who's Havok?)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6706 on: March 24, 2016, 05:35:24 PM
(The new optional character that'll appear in Blue's RPG, done by Yours Truly; and pretty much an alternate version of Hazard {not to be confused as the same guy}.

[spoiler]
Also, here's a preview of what he looks like.[/spoiler])

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6707 on: March 24, 2016, 05:38:24 PM
(Okay I hope you know what you're doing considering how we had to retcon Hazard out of existence last time.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6708 on: March 24, 2016, 05:44:14 PM
(No worries, he isn't meant to be God-like, like my God-awful-winged-9-tailed-eevee-with-Sauron's_eye-monstrosity-of-a-Godsue, which I'm still kinda angsty having you remind me.)

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6709 on: March 24, 2016, 05:51:50 PM
(Might as well continue for now-also guessing the two are acquainted at this point.)

Aya weaved through the halls of the tower-the chaotic nature of the structure had already shifted familiar rooms into new areas-she soon found herself in a large open area with several doors leading in various locations. "I don't remember these rooms-everything has changed." Aya frowns glancing to the three new doors. "This tower is chaos incarnate remember-that being said if we clear these three areas I'm sure we'll make some kinda progress--maybe." Mar comments pointing to the right door. Aya approaches the door and turns the knob-as it opens she feels time and space shift around her as the portal warps Aya and Mar to another section of the tower.

The stone decor of the tower's main area is replaced by a cavern like location-following the tunnel she eventually exits into an open underground cave a rushing river preventing her progress and a raised bridge that would need to be lowered in order for her to progress. "Oh yay more puzzles." Mar scoffed as Aya noted a small target above them-she glances to Mar who stretches out reaching the icon activating the bridge and bringing it down. "Hey this is easier than I thought---" Suddenly as the bridge lowered the two began to feel a familiar prescience-the tower's inhabitants would seem to have become active again. "Aya be ready I think we might have trouble soon." Mar said in a more serious tone.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6710 on: March 24, 2016, 05:54:16 PM
(The tower is a creature of chaos, it may take many incarnations. 8D)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6711 on: March 24, 2016, 05:58:37 PM
(I'll try to add something here, but I have to be away from the screen for a while.)

Fear me.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6712 on: March 24, 2016, 05:59:19 PM
(To be honest, I know DWII would be curious with this tower suddenly appearing out of nowhere IN nowhere... But... Too many eggs in basket. 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6713 on: March 24, 2016, 06:05:40 PM
(The tower is a creature of chaos, it may take many incarnations. 8D)

(But enough talk have at you!  8D )

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6714 on: March 24, 2016, 06:30:41 PM
Somewhere lurking out of sight, but not near Aya's location; A white hooded figure slowly approaches.

"Ayaa~!" a howl can be heard, it wasn't clear enough for her to make out; but something about it seems familiar.

(For now, Havok won't directly meet up with Aya, yet. He's presence will be more like a hallucination to her, as she progresses.)

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6715 on: March 24, 2016, 06:54:38 PM
Aya glances back at the howl "M-mar did you hear that?" Mar pauses "Lets move on-rather not encounter what ever that thing was." Mar responds pushing Aya forward with slight shove to the backside.

Crossing the bridge the two began to notice the light of torches wandering the winding caves, imp like creatures, the creatures snarl noticing Aya as there were few places to hide in a cave. "Oh hey they like you." Mar snickers as begins to stretch out and claw at the first of the imps sending them flying back while Aya rolls her eyes at Mar's comment. Goblins fly around as Mar's claw whips too and fro-the final goblin being grabbed and slammed into the ground knocking it out. "What-one of us needs to positive Aya."

Aya shrugs and continues down the cavern-finally emerging in a larger open area. Likely the first lock they needed to open in order to escape-although suspiciously unguarded.

((TENK you want to throw something at me? since Havok isn't quite gonna show up yet?))

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6716 on: March 24, 2016, 07:07:12 PM
(Right-o.)

Although the area seems quiet to Aya, the cavern seems to littered with cobwebs. Up and above, several eyes locked onto her; as a buncha spiders, almost as big as her, drops down, immediately approaching her with fangs showing. They seem to be guarding eggs, or something.

(Play with your eight-legged friends. The eggs are just hiding key locations for Aya to get out of there.)

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6717 on: March 24, 2016, 07:26:02 PM
Aya gasped in surprise Mar slams his hand down right in front of the spider the impact knocking them back slightly and giving the two some space "Aya switch--please--now." Mar continues to swipe around holding the Spiders back while Aya moves to the switch gently touching the orb and activating it "Done!" Mar grabs one of the spiders tossing it at the others to open a path and the two make a run for it as the angry arachnids give chase to defend their nest.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6718 on: March 24, 2016, 07:28:10 PM
(Are they going to join the Resistance?)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6719 on: March 24, 2016, 07:31:44 PM
(Had planned to yes)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6720 on: March 24, 2016, 07:55:08 PM
As Aya made it to the next open area, the cavern behind them suddenly shut close, just cutting off a massive queen-sized spider from pouncing on her.

The next wide open area was kind of luminescent, from several fireflys. It seemed quite peaceful to look at as few harmless looking moths approach her, fluttering off sparkling dust as the flap their wings.

(The moths' dust is harmless, but acts like a hallucinogenic. It's up to Mar, whether to do something about those moths, even though they're dust is not hurting them at all.)

Fear me.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #6721 on: March 24, 2016, 08:14:01 PM
([tornado fang] me, I'm getting left behind again. Gonna use this as a placeholder while I get my intro post together. Was originally gonna do this as one or two posts, but whatever, I can work with this.)

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6722 on: March 24, 2016, 08:22:36 PM
(Better than those poison moths from dark souls 2  8D )

Aya rubs her temples as the dust takes effect she swears she sees a man in white-who for some reason had popped back into her mind. "Who-who is that he looks familiar." Aya says stepping forward toward the hallucination "Uh--who is the what now?" Mar responds not being effective.

"Feel like--I--know him." Aya wobbles a little her memory hazy. Mar begins to wave away the moths getting the idea that they may be behind her odd behavior. "Common Aya focus-we need to get back and unlock the last two doors."

Aya nods as the dust begins to disperse although she feels a little light headed. "R-right." Aya returns through the door and once again finds herself back in the hub area.

(will wait to see if Tenk wants to post before I continue)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6723 on: March 24, 2016, 08:39:56 PM
(Was going to have her plow through a bunch of hallucinations of her previous encounters, but I'll skip it.)

Even though the hallucinogenic wore off. Aya once more spotted the white hooded figure. Turning around, he disappears through one of the paths, possibly directing her to proceed there.

"HuRrY, ThErE's NoT MuCh TiMe" a voice echoed through her, as the room slowly gets darker.

(The longer she stays, the more the dungeon will be darkened. Although she will escape before that happens.)

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6724 on: March 24, 2016, 08:49:36 PM
Aya reluctantly follows to the door and places her hand on the knob about to turn it. "Hey-hold up a second." Mar says grabbing her hand and pulling it off. "What-whats wrong?" Aya says look to Mar slightly annoyed. "That was the guy you said you saw before right-he does seem kinda familiar but I can't remember much from before we got here-reguardless should we be blindly following such a person? Might be an enemy or something." Mar says in a more protective tone.

Aya looks up and the dying embers in the room's light sources "Do we have a choice-I am unsure I want to be trapped here when the lights finally dye out." Aya retorts preparing to turn the knob again. "Point taken-common lets go I'll protect you as always." Mar says in a lighter tone. As the door slides open they are once again whisked away into another area of the tower this time in the flavor of a fancy if not creepy mansion.