Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393480

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #6575 on: February 07, 2016, 06:31:36 PM
Screeching to a halt near Fugo's position, the two separated. Minty deployed his swords and moved to keep their enemy busy while Xhai caught Fugo's attention.

"Hey. Got a plan to bring our airborne friend crashing down. Don't suppose you're carrying any Ninja Wire, are you?"

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #6576 on: February 07, 2016, 08:18:08 PM
Ammy's hand shot up. "I have... Fishing wire?" He unscrewed the cap of his knife's handle and fiddled out a spool of fishing line.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #6577 on: February 07, 2016, 08:19:10 PM
"Yeah I have...." Fugo started before he noticed the fishing wire "That works too."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6578 on: February 07, 2016, 08:24:11 PM
Xhai nodded.

"OK, good. Here's my plan. I don't think our feathered friend over there has any intention of getting close without provocation. I'll draw her attention and bait her closer to the ground. When I do, the two of you and my friend-"

He jerked a thumb towards Minty.

"-should have enough time to tie her wings up. If we can get her out of the air, we should have an easier time of this. Sound good?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6579 on: February 07, 2016, 08:28:58 PM
"Sounds great to me." Fugo nodded "Just hope this works."

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #6580 on: February 07, 2016, 08:34:04 PM
Ammy nodded and pulled away a length of wire, keeping it prepared for when the time comes. "I'll be ready. Fugo, can you cover me in case things go wrong?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6581 on: February 07, 2016, 08:37:39 PM
"No problem I'm good at watching someone's back." Fugo nodded.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6582 on: February 07, 2016, 08:43:17 PM
Xhai grinned despite himself.

"Great. My friend'll follow your leads. Fingers crossed guys."

With that, he spun on his heel, shouldered his scythe and shot off towards Minty and Irkalla. Catching the androids' eye, he gave a small nod. Minty disengaged from the battle and moved to regroup with Ammy and Fugo. The razor-wire on his fingers twitched slightly as gave the two a friendly grin.

"Hello. Xhai has already informed me of his plan. I shall act whenever you feel the time is right."

Xhai, meanwhile, had managed to get Irkalla's attention again. Sidestepping another volley of razor-sharp feathers, he shot her a cocky smirk, flipped her off and then made a "come-and-get-me" gesture with his free hand.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6583 on: February 07, 2016, 09:48:39 PM
Over at the vicinity of the SexStation, an asteroid was slowly approaching the SexStation. However, not known to the Resistance, it wasn't an ordinary asteroid... But a disguised Mobile Armour that Dr. Wily II had placed since the construction of the original Wily II Star. It had been observing and gathering data of the trial runs of 2 Resistance Mobile Suit, and felt it was time. The asteroid began to speed up towards the Mobile Suits.

A warning beep sounded in both the 00Magi and the Blue Noble Gundam

"Object approaching fast!!" ADA warned PBPB.

"Where the hell?!? Blue, LOOK OUT!" PBPB yelled over the intercom.

Blue & PBPB dodged the asteroid as it flew past them, shedding its disguise to reveal a Mobile Armor. Long lizard-like heads popped out of the top and they looked directly at the Blue Noble Gundam and the 00Magi as their eyes lit up.

"ADA. Data and tactical!"

"No previous data found. Tactical incomplete. Something around the machine is blocking the suit's tactical scans." ADA responded.

"[tornado fang]ing terrific!" PBPB blurted out before contacting Blue. "Blue, watch yourself! Also keep an eye out for the other enemy mobile suits roaming the area!"

"Roger that!" Blue complied.

The Skull Head on the Wily II Machine 9 opened up to reveal a giant cannon. In addition, several other ports on the machine opened up to reveal other armaments. The eyes on the Skull lit up. As the Hydra heads roared, the Skull fired lasers from its eyes, attacking the two suits. The Blue Noble Gundam and 00Magi scattered, avoiding the beams, trying to surround the Mobile Armor. Before they could launch an attack, the W2M9 back cannons fired energy shots at them, which they avoided at first.

"It's well armed, but easy enough to avoi...." PBPB said before being interrupted by ADA.

"Energy shots are homing in on our suits!" ADA said.

"DIABOLICAL SON OF A MOTHER...!" PBPB yelled angrily before shooting at the energy shots, destroying it but creating a powerful explosion, knocking both suits back a bit.

"You okay, Commander Blues?" Blue asked over the intercom.

"Yeah. Stay sharp. This thing is no pushover!" PBPB responded.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6584 on: February 08, 2016, 12:28:17 AM
Blue boosted at full speed the homing lasers trailing quickly gain on her-glancing back Blue looked forward at the asteroids and made a hard turn for the largest cluster she could find, dodging in and out of rocks she manged to force a few of the homing beams to dissipate as they struck some of the larger debris however she noticed two continued to gain on her as she exited the belt. "Guess I don't have a choice..." Blue grit her teeth.

The Blue Noble Gundam suddenly began to shine with an awesome power, it's pallet shifting to a fiery red and the hair splitting revealing further boosters as Blue activated her Fire Form-crossing her arms and summoning a shield of plasma energy around the Mobile suit mimicking her flame barrier-the beams slammed into and dispersed in every direction-As Blue opens her eyes she notices she is still very much alive-the barrier held for the time being. "Okay guess it works huh, Hey Blues keep that mobile suit busy I'm gonna try and flank it!" Blue commented over the com as she flew into position nearby an asteroid looking for the right time to attack.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6585 on: February 08, 2016, 05:15:48 AM
(If need be, my posts might be a bit slow due to CNY visiting. I'll try to catch up as best I can. :3)

Seeing its initial barrage intercepted, the W2M9 unleashed a missile storm on the 00Magi and... Wait, where's the other one? As one of the Dydra heads stayed on the 00Magi, the other tracked the Blue Noble to a nearby asteroid, and blasted an energy blast towards the asteroid.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6586 on: February 08, 2016, 05:18:57 AM
(Promise you might need to bug Suppercut to come here because his Bridget suit is also with Peebs and Blue.

Also I think I might wait for Fxeni to see what he wants to do on our front about Boforte.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6587 on: February 08, 2016, 05:59:05 AM
Blue waited her body tense as she kept an eye out for the perfect moment to strike-her concentration suddenly broke as the computer signaled warning of incoming fire, before she could react the asteroid began to glow, nearly being blinded as the light leaked leaked into her cockpit through the screen left her only a moment to move before the asteroid was vaporized from the attack-the force sent Blue Noble flying back taking the shaken warrior a moment to regain control of the suit.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6588 on: February 08, 2016, 07:35:41 AM
The alert beep went off again as the oncoming missile swarm approached the 00Magi. Firing its beam lasers at the missiles, the 00Magi causes a chain reaction that destroys all of them. Before the dust clears, another homing fireballs from the Hydra's head bursts through the smoke, heading right for the 00Magi. The GN Bits suddenly shoot out from the GN Shield and form an energy barrier, protecting the 00Magi from damage but still knocking it back from the force of the explosion.

"AARDVARK [tornado fang]ing..." PBPB yelled out before responded to Blue's initial transmission. "Oh, I'll keep this [tornado fang]er occupied alright. You do you, Blue!"

The 00Magi's solar furnaces hummed as it began to charge the W2M9, which kept the 00Magi at a distance with continuous, unrelenting firepower.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6589 on: February 08, 2016, 08:25:30 AM
The firepower unleashed seemed to be absorbed by a glowing sphere surrounding the W2M9, the pilots could see a sort of rippling effect around the W2M9. Seeing the missiles destroyed, the Dydra head that was targeting the 00Magi began to charge up energy in its mouth while more missiles were fired to distract the 00Magi.

The other Dydra that was targeting the Blue Noble noticed the temporal stunned Mobile Suit, and fired some homing shots from kts mouth.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #6590 on: February 08, 2016, 08:31:53 AM
(I shot a note to Supps on Steam but he's afk and I'm going to bed so I'll try and contact him tomorrow if he doesn't get it.)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6591 on: February 09, 2016, 02:01:21 AM
(Hmm... time to update 3 fronts it would seem. What have I gotten myself into? 8D Oh well... these themes will be in the background as I write this.)

Irkalla noticed Xhai's taunt. Something was amiss, but her projectiles weren't doing much good anyways. She decides to take the risk, but not without some assurance. She fires a volley of feathers upwards before swooping down toward her target.

"Evasive maneuvers!" Fxeni yells over the comm as the fire and ice beams whipped around the Resistance suits. GMs were hit left and right, freezing and melting away in the shining light waves. The FXE-Z shifts into Waverider Mode and blasts off, firing shots towards the arms.

As Reaper approaches the Sexstation, he notices an intense battle already waging. He notices that a lot of the Resistance grunts are getting by relatively unscathed.

"We can't be having that, can we Crossbone?" he says with a chuckle to his machine. He focuses his Peakcock Smasher towards the Resistance suits and fires from afar, destroying several with one swift volley.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6592 on: February 09, 2016, 02:11:52 AM
(That was good timing, I was just about to go to sleep...Also, hope you're okay with this, Fxeni.  '>.> )

Xhai caught a glimpse of something flying into the air above his foe's head, but for this plan to work he couldn't do anything about it. Dropping his scythe, he grit his teeth in anticipation.

When Irkalla's charge landed, he made no attempt to dodge. Her talons bit deep into his chest and shoulders, and for a moment everything went black, but he shook the stars from his vision with a snarl and clamped his arms around her legs. This left her wings free for the moment, and she took the opportunity to land a savage series of blows to his exposed head.

Minty frowned. He'd known about Xhai's plan from the beginning, but actually seeing it work made him feel....unhappy? Whatever, he'd attempt to process this newfound emotion later. Slackening his wires in readiness for the trio's move, he flicked his gaze towards Fugo and Ammy.

"I believe this is the moment we were told to wait for."

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6593 on: February 09, 2016, 02:20:24 AM
('tis fine, I expected her to be grounded eventually. Careful of her contingency plan though 8D)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #6594 on: February 09, 2016, 03:48:25 AM
(So, wait... Did the W2M9 fire anything at the Bridgetframe yet? Where exactly am I in this battle?)

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6595 on: February 09, 2016, 03:50:07 AM
(I have no idea, just assumed it did I guess?)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #6596 on: February 09, 2016, 04:12:42 AM
(I'll give this a try, I guess...)

Being linked to the Bridgetframe's computer systems, Sinos was immediately aware of the incoming homing lasers. "Well, let's see what this thing can do... Shield Roller!"

The Bridgetframe reached for one of the disc-like objects on its belt. The mechanism automatically hooked the yo-yo to the palm with a tractor beam that acted almost like a laser rope. Immediately, Sinos's mech threw it outwards before clenching its hand, stopping the yo-yo from advancing, then started flicking his hand about to cause the spherical device to fly about him rapidly. As it flew around, it glowed as a small energy shield formed around it, which dispersed the laser shots as the yo-yo collided with them, smashing them into disorganized particles.

"Alright, here we go... Hey, ugly robot!" Sinos called out to the W2M9, probably in vain. "Catch..." He flung the yo-yo forward, and the tractor beam appeared to break as the shield on the device dropped, revealing small jets all around the disc, propelling it forward at a high speed. At the last second before hitting the W2M9, it suddenly decelerated. As if insulted, the machine reared a fist back as if to swat the toy away. Before he could, however, Sinos chimed in, "...and Release!" and the yo-yo's frontmost jets suddenly ignited on full force, literally directing all of its backblast into the robot's face like a fuel shotgun as it whizzed back to the Bridgetframe right into its open hand. On contact, his hand began restoring energy to it, as his free hand grabbed his other yo-yo, ready for a second strike.

what

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #6597 on: February 09, 2016, 05:24:55 AM
In a flash, Ammy shot from behind cover, unspooling the wire. "Help me out here guys!" Closing the distance, he haphazardly began wrapping the wings shut as best he could whilst they flailed and flapped about, battering him. "Come... On... St-" The wings snapped into his face. He spat out a feather. "Stop! Fu-" He let out a string of four-letter words over the next passing seconds.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6598 on: February 09, 2016, 05:31:01 AM
Fugo struggled to help Ammy bind the harpy like Robot Master also getting smacked in the face and spitting out feathers.

"It's times like this I wish my boss was here, she's very good at hog tying wild animals." Fugo remarked.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6599 on: February 09, 2016, 06:22:11 AM
(I'll give this a try, I guess...)

Being linked to the Bridgetframe's computer systems, Sinos was immediately aware of the incoming homing lasers. "Well, let's see what this thing can do... Shield Roller!"

The Bridgetframe reached for one of the disc-like objects on its belt. The mechanism automatically hooked the yo-yo to the palm with a tractor beam that acted almost like a laser rope. Immediately, Sinos's mech threw it outwards before clenching its hand, stopping the yo-yo from advancing, then started flicking his hand about to cause the spherical device to fly about him rapidly. As it flew around, it glowed as a small energy shield formed around it, which dispersed the laser shots as the yo-yo collided with them, smashing them into disorganized particles.

"Alright, here we go... Hey, ugly robot!" Sinos called out to the W2M9, probably in vain. "Catch..." He flung the yo-yo forward, and the tractor beam appeared to break as the shield on the device dropped, revealing small jets all around the disc, propelling it forward at a high speed. At the last second before hitting the W2M9, it suddenly decelerated. As if insulted, the machine reared a fist back as if to swat the toy away. Before he could, however, Sinos chimed in, "...and Release!" and the yo-yo's frontmost jets suddenly ignited on full force, literally directing all of its backblast into the robot's face like a fuel shotgun as it whizzed back to the Bridgetframe right into its open hand. On contact, his hand began restoring energy to it, as his free hand grabbed his other yo-yo, ready for a second strike.
(The W2M9 has no arms... I'll just take it that it roared at the yo-yo instead. W2M9 =/= boforte's mecha.)

The impact of the yo-yo on the skull head caused the W2M9 to reel back, the 2 Dydra heads temporaily losing focus on the 00Magi and the Blue Noble. It wasn't expecting a third Mobile Suit to intercept, and with a loud roar (IN SPACE), unleashed a massive wave of missiles at all 3 Mobile Suits.

(OK, so the charged energy blast that was going to be aimed at Blue is now rendered moot, so the 3 of you just deal with more dakka.)

Peakcock Smasher
(Very evil... I APPROVE 8D)