Protoman Blues · 393750

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6500 on: September 16, 2015, 02:58:30 AM
Dr. Wily II leaned forward.

DWII - What they can do? They can die for my cause! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

With that, Dr. Wily II spun in his evil spinning chair. So much spinning. So much evil. So much evil spinning.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6501 on: September 16, 2015, 04:06:45 AM
The Azure Noble dodged another bazooka shell-and suddenly found herself under a rain of Zaku Joe machine gun fire--thankfully the shells were too light to pierce her suit's armor-light or no. "Wait for lock on--focus on the weapon and---FIRE!"

The Azure Noble fired a beam shot from it's palm---and missed by a sizable distance The Zaku Joe even reacting rather slow to the attack. "Dammit--again!" Aya fired once more again missing her target-but closer this time. "Okay just gotta aim like I do normally then-forget the computer." Aya said to herself as she moved the targeting lock slightly out of the marker anticipating the target's position rather than where it currently was.

Aya grinned as the beam cur through the core block causing a rather impressive explosion that slightly damaged the two mobile suits unlucky enough to be right next to it at the time. "YES!" Aya hooted before nearly failing to dodge the return fire. The Zaku and Gouf joes were getting serious now.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #6502 on: September 16, 2015, 05:21:05 AM
(Like I said, I didn't mind so much since you did it gracefully. No worries, Vyse!)

Ammy was undoubtedly stunned for a moment after witnessing something completely unique for the first time in months. Well, that and the fact that the woman before him was really, really cute. Not like he'd say that second thing out loud in a million years.

No, pleasantries were safer. "Good finally meeting you as well, Leocadia. I guess Leo is still alright by you?" Not particularly giving her time to answer, he decided to break off from the group and take a better look at their surroundings.

"St. Acidburg is a real shithole." He observed. Mostly to himself. He muttered in a volume barely audible by the others. He cleared his throat and rejoined the others. "Well, I haven't the slightest clue what to do from here. Fugo, Xhai? Any ideas? You two seem to be the leader-ish type."

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #6503 on: September 16, 2015, 05:25:20 AM
"It's a pleasure to finally make your aquaintence Leo." Fugo stated before looking at Ammy with slight annoyance "This place used to be the biggest and most advanced city here before Wily had it destroy almost a week ago.  Not only that but many lives were lost that day as well."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6504 on: September 16, 2015, 05:33:18 AM
(For a refresher on what happened last time.)

(Part 3)

"Why exactly am I here?" Arche, with his mind feeling numb, asked the ghastly apparition, who seemed to be fading in and out.

"Allow me to answer that with a question of my own. Do you know what the large misconception is regarding time and space?" The silhouette entity spoke. "Many harbor the belief that an alternate reality exists separately from the rest of existence. Isolated from all else."

Arche failed to find the misconception here. "Of course it exists separately. I mean, that's kinda the point of the whole 'alternate' thing."

Once more, he could somehow make out a faint smirk on the entity's barren face. "It may appear separate on the surface, however, peel it back, and you'll discover that it's all the same."

Arche let out a snide chuckle. "Yeah? Well, I've got a story for you, pal. It goes a little something like "Wily conquers the entire [tornado fang]ing planet in another reality"! If that isn't a major change, I don't know what is."

"You're thinking too small. Changes like that are merely... circumstantial, but not true seperation." He said curtly. "Time is like an ecosystem. An intricate network of actions and variables that are linked together, in a symbiotic bond. Much like living organisms interacting with the environment, so too must it give back to the organisms. Nutrient cycles, photosynthesis, decomposition, you name it. Nothing in nature survives without the other; there are roles to play. It's a global cycle."

Apart from this man speaking like a crazed hippie, Arche was determined to hold a grasp of where he was heading with this.

The apparition extended his arms out in a grand gesture, and gazed upon the population of realities before him. He continued his analogy. "What's stopping us from observing the same cycle with reality? The principle of causality, if you will. There are constants and variables; while a series of actions may lead to an undesirable future, you can always trace it back to what caused it in the first place. Often times, the root cause is someplace you'd least expect, and yet, the cycle continues. Variables that emanate from all over the world meet at one point."

Arche followed for the most part, and culminated as much of his explanation as a dazed mind could possibly hold. "Okay, I suppose... I understand, but what I don't get is why you're telling all this to me. What the hell does nature and [parasitic bomb] have to do with me. Why am I HERE?"

"In a hurry to leave? Did you have somewhere else to be right now?" He inquired, and Arche could sense the dry sarcasm waft into the air.

Oh, that's cute. That's real funny. [dark hold].

The entity began to partially fade away, though could still clearly be seen. "I suppose now is as good a time as any to explain why you're here. Tell me. How did you become the man you are today? What gave rise to this persona you've crafted unto yourself; this Archetype."

If physical bodies were able to exist in this realm, he would've been gritting his teeth right about now. "What kind of question is-"

"Please. Just answer it." He interrupted in a nonchalant voice, which, quite frankly, was quickly becoming irritable.

Arche groaned, however, he soon conceded. He was already trapped in this goddamn void for who knows how long, so what the hell, right?

He began with a sigh, and decided to keep it vague. "It was during the time I met Luna. I was nothing but a lowlife bandit, but she... she changed me. I wanted- I needed to start over. To find meaning in my life. Archetype is a pseudonym, I suppose you could say, to symbolize my clean slate as someone else. Who exactly that person is, well, I've spent years figuring that out. With all the sins etched in my past, I've opened my eyes to the only option available. I need to become a hero."
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 12:31:39 AM by Phi »

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #6505 on: September 16, 2015, 05:34:59 AM
Ammy furrowed his brow at this then scowled. "Apologies. I think you're gonna find I'm really out of the loop on most current events going on. I didn't know about any of this until a couple hours ago, after all."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6506 on: September 16, 2015, 05:35:16 AM
(Final Part)

He flew closer to him, and was now standing side by side with Arche. "Are you certain it was you who came up with the name: Archetype?"

Arche was now more confused than ever. "Uh, yeah, pretty damn sure. Luna and Phi were the two people who inspired me to start anew. Given what an Archetype is, I felt it was appropriate. Just where are you heading with this?"

The entity's bottom half disappeared, and he looked at his hand, which was fading. "It appears that I don't have much time, so let's make this quick. Your identity as Archetype is a manifestation of the Collective Unconscious; you did not create it."

"What the hell are you smoking? Of course I did!" Arche yelled.

He crossed his arms, then continued. "Just listen. Typically, the Collective Unconscious refers to the psyche and instincts of the human mind, which are shared among the entire human species. It goes without saying that humans influence each other in ways that cannot be seen. In many cases, in ways that we refuse to see. This is the side of humanity that cannot be perceived; after all, it is the unconscious. However, in your case, you are a man of the Field. This means we were able to take creative... liberties, with you."

"You mean the Morphogenetic Field?" Arche inquired, though of course, he already knew the answer.

"Yes." He nodded. "Your induction as Archetype was planned. You share the mind of your alternate selves, and through the Field, the birth of the Archetype persona was the product of the Collective Unconscious. To put it simply, it required various versions of yourself to ensure that you would become the "blank slate" -- The Archetype."

If Arche had eyes right now, they would damn well be bursting at the seams. "No... N-No, you're lying... YOU'RE LYING! I remember it clearly! It was MY decision, and no one else! What, are you saying I was dreaming it all?!"

"Do you honestly believe I would fabricate all of that? For what purpose, may I ask?"

He was desperately scrambling for answers and sifted through his own memories. What the [tornado fang] was this guy ON? This doesn't make any sense. How would he not know his decision wasn't his own?

Arche locked his gaze forward. "So you're... you're saying my decision was influenced by my other... selves. And if I were to entertain this notion, for a moment, WHY would you need me to become Archetype? What are you gaining here?!"

"A leader with the potential to change the world." He exclaimed promptly. "Your state of mind, your personal journey to find yourself and the meaning of what you must become -- The purpose of using the Collective Unconscious to influence your decision in this timeline is so you can become someone greater. A symbol. We waited for that exact moment in time; the day Luna changed your way of thinking, when you were at your lowest point."

"Lowest point? Luna was everything to me. She made me feel like I belonged... I felt like I was wanted." Arche retorted.

"This is true. However, you were more lost than ever, were you not? This was the crossroad in your life. Not a hero, not a villain. The options available to you were endless. The "crossroad" is often times a low point in someone's life; you reflect on everything, good or bad, as you grasp on what your purpose is." The entity came face to face with him. "This was the perfect opportunity to influence your reformation as Archetype, all so you could later become someone great. You subconsciously resonated with the others through the Morphogenetic Field. The 'spiritual' journey will come to an end, and you will understand what you must become."

"And so, the cycle continues..." Arche stated with a hollow voice. This entire situation was nuts. This was his life, and now he's told by some faceless freak that most of it was a lie? "It was destined to happen... This was my role? That's why you explained the analogy between the ecosystem and reality. Everything is coming full circle. Archetype is the origin point for this... "leader" to be born. The versions of myself from parallel worlds played a part in influencing this future. But, who is this 'we' you keep referring to?"

"All you need to know right now is your personal journey will indeed have an ending. I needed to inform you of this, for I believe something truly terrifying will occur soon." His arms faded away from existence.

Arche took notice of this, and quickly asked him another question. "S-Soon? What is happening soon?"

"I fear that something tremendous is coming. A crisis. Something that will push everyone to their absolute limits." The entity warned him, then floated into the distance.

Everyone? Does he mean the Resistance? "Where are you going?" Arche yelled.

"Phi can explain the rest to you. My time here has served its purpose." He stated.

Phi? Phi knew this whole [tornado fang]ing time?! What else is she hiding? Arche's mind was reeling with apprehension and confusion, but before this strange apparition could disappear completely, he bellowed one final question: "Who are you?!"

The apparition paused in the distance, then slowly turned around to face him. The tension was building up for moment before he finally spoke. "Why, The Man On The Moon, of course."

His entire being faded away with those final words.

Arche was stunned. "The Man On The Moon... Rules The Infinite Time..."

The "stars" began to blur from his vision and he felt very dizzy, much like how he was when he first awoke here. The next thing he knew, his mind went blank and his consciousness drifted away.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 10:18:13 AM by Phi »

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6507 on: September 16, 2015, 05:37:33 AM
(Can Arche and Phi still join the fight?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6508 on: September 16, 2015, 05:39:41 AM
(Unless Peebs can teleport their mechs probably not.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6509 on: September 16, 2015, 05:41:07 AM
(Wait, then what's the point of them getting mechs if they're unable to participate in space battles?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6510 on: September 16, 2015, 05:43:06 AM
(I have no idea, wasn't my decision.  I mean I can probably come up with something like BB having a remote to have the Vic Viper home in to his location but I wasn't sure if I needed to.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6511 on: September 16, 2015, 05:52:22 AM
(Fxeni or someone suggested that everyone who didn't have a mech should find a blueprint, and get it constructed. Not to mention Arche's alien GST suit would've been wasted for nothing.

Here's hoping PBPB can teleport the Gundam Nadleeh to the ISS. And actually, does the ISS have a Loading Bay of some kind, here the Gundam are stored (or was it Sex Station, I forget where we are). The GST should be there already.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6512 on: September 16, 2015, 05:53:36 AM
(The GST is in the Sex Station unfortunately.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6513 on: September 16, 2015, 05:55:59 AM
(Well, as I stated before, The GST has the capability to hone in on Arche's signature, so it should have traveled to the ISS. Now the issue remains for Phi's Gundam, and I don't even know if it's finished.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6514 on: September 16, 2015, 05:58:37 AM
(Right forgot about that.  But yeah I think it should have been finished.......)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6515 on: September 16, 2015, 05:59:12 AM
(If your suits are at the ISS, feel free to join in. PBPB cannot transport them. If you want to transport to the Sexstation and help out PBPB & Aya, you're welcome to do that as well.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6516 on: September 16, 2015, 06:00:14 AM
(Can I have BB fly the Vic Viper here?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6517 on: September 16, 2015, 06:00:48 AM
(To be honest, the space battle is spanning the SexStation and the ISS, so I don't see any problems with people and mechs not being in the right places.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6518 on: September 16, 2015, 06:03:50 AM
(Can I have BB fly the Vic Viper here?)

(If you want, fine. It'll take some time though)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6519 on: September 16, 2015, 06:04:55 AM
(Of course, I was expecting that if I had to use that option.  Then we can have Arche fight here and Phi fight at the Sex Station.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6520 on: September 16, 2015, 06:24:54 AM
"ADA, we ready to launch?" PBPB asked.

"Affirmative. All systems operational. 00Magi is ready to launch at your discretion." ADA said as her hologram appeared on the small terminal.

"Roger that. 00Magi, Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues, LAUNCHING!" she yelled out as the 00Magi took off from Asteroid M. It was about to pass by the Fxescythe Zeta as it stopped for one moment, opening up a direct comm link to it.

"Stay safe. Or else!!!" PBPB said to Fxeni.

"You too, Peebs!" Fxeni responded.

The two mobile suits nodded their heads at each other before the Twin Drives hummed and the 00Magi took off. PBPB's eyes began to glow as the Magi System was activated. The 00Magi raised its right arm as the GN Sword Bits flew out of the GN Shields, opening up a portal directly in front of the suit. The 00Magi disappeared through the portal and the GN Bits followed before the portal closed.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #6521 on: September 16, 2015, 10:40:49 AM
Xhai's eyes narrowed at Fugo's comment.

"Destroyed? How?"

Fugo explained how DrWilyII had brainwashed the leader of the resistance and used him to attack the city, leaving it in its current state. By the time he'd finished, Leo's eyes were glowing dangerously, and her voice was tight with barely concealed anger.

"He enslaved a man's mind and forced him to commit such acts against his will?! UNFORGIVABLE!"

She froze when she realised that'd she let her calm facade slip for a moment, and flushed as she took another moment to compose herself.

"I apologise for my outburst. I....will not lose control in such a way again."

Xhai's expression softened.

"Hey, it's cool. I think we can all understand why you feel so strongly about this."

Nods all around. There was a moment of silence while everyone collected their thoughts, and then Ammy spoke up, asking if anyone had any ideas. Xhai gave a lazy shrug in response.

"Eh, I'm flattered you think of me that way, but I'm really not cut out for leadership. Fugo's the one who knows the most about this place, anyway."

He turned to the ninja.

"I'd be more than happy to follow your lead for now."

(Just a heads up/reminder. If/when the fighting starts, the only part of Leo that is vulnerable to damage is her sword. Unless you're attacking with magic, any other blows will just pass straight through her.)

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6522 on: September 16, 2015, 11:34:53 PM
((Blue's crash landing certainly didn't help the city.  8D ))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6523 on: September 16, 2015, 11:40:03 PM
(She didn't really do that much I think....)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6524 on: September 16, 2015, 11:51:44 PM
((Well was more the battle after that did some damage))