Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394414

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #6425 on: September 09, 2015, 05:17:21 PM
(One is closer to St. Acidburg kind of in the middle of nowhere in the East side of the map close to the Dry Dry Desert, the tiny building with the slanted roof I also really need to move that thing close too, and one in RPM City in the West, the bigger rectangular building with a sword and sheild.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #6426 on: September 10, 2015, 12:26:51 AM
(Got it. I'll get a new post up sometime tomorrow morning. Too tired to think of anything decent right now.)

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6427 on: September 10, 2015, 05:21:13 AM
Blue was in the MS hanger's testing lab in the Azure Noble Gundam cockpit, the scientists and mechanics finished connecting her electronic brain into the mobile trace system and stepped out giving the thumbs up as the cockpit door closed.

"Okay Miss Blue please try some very basic movements first-so we can test the connection, remember your electronic brain is very different than most reploids around here." The head mechanic said moving down to his command station.

"Alright!" Blue answered giving a thumbs up that the mobile suit quickly mimiced. Blue could oddly enough feel the mech as if it was her own body. "Wow-this feel werid-it's like I'm in two places at once!"

((I'll leave it open for someone to join in if they want before I continue.))

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6428 on: September 10, 2015, 05:43:03 AM
(Just curious, are you at the SexStation or the ISS/Asteroid Triple M?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6429 on: September 10, 2015, 05:43:45 AM
(She's in the Sex Station.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6430 on: September 10, 2015, 05:48:58 AM
((yeah))

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6431 on: September 10, 2015, 05:50:42 AM
(Ah okay! Thanks)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6432 on: September 10, 2015, 05:58:05 AM
((Want to jump in?))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6433 on: September 10, 2015, 05:59:22 AM
(PB, Fxeni, Phi and I are at the ISS unfortunately.  Only people at the Sex Station are TENK and Sapph.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6434 on: September 10, 2015, 06:01:10 AM
(I'd say continue trying the suit out. Perhaps when the upcoming battle starts, PBPB can transport you to us to help out)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6435 on: September 10, 2015, 06:02:15 AM
(She'd definitely need to transfer Borock-bot's Vic Viper there at the very least anyway. Not to mention Arche and Phi's whenever he finishes his stuff.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6436 on: September 10, 2015, 06:09:02 AM
((Okay-might post a space trial tomorrow when I finish work))

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6437 on: September 10, 2015, 06:32:32 AM
(Sounds good)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #6438 on: September 10, 2015, 07:51:37 AM
(PB, Fxeni, Phi and I are at the ISS unfortunately.  Only people at the Sex Station are TENK and Sapph.)

(Ahem... there is no TENK. Only Kathy and Karring are present. 8D

However, I still have to work out Haku's entry; which is kinda complicated for me to grasp. But I'll figure out a story for her.)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6439 on: September 10, 2015, 07:53:18 AM
(I meant your characters.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #6440 on: September 10, 2015, 08:03:40 AM
(I knew that. It was merely I joke I made.)
(Yep; I still suck at humor.)

Fear me.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6441 on: September 10, 2015, 11:24:25 AM
(Hmmmm......Actually, Sakura, which weapon shack would benefit the plot more if Xhai were to visit it? I don't wanna hafta force people to change their plans to accomodate me, is all.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6442 on: September 10, 2015, 04:18:07 PM
(Hmm maybe the Eastern Shack?  Though maybe some input from the others would help in this case.)

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6443 on: September 10, 2015, 10:02:37 PM
(S'cool. I'm trying to juggle about a half-dozen things IRL at the minute anyway, so I can wait a little longer to post my next story piece.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6444 on: September 11, 2015, 06:20:31 AM
"Okay good-it seems the mobile trace system is picking up on your electronic brain signal." The head mechanic nodded smiling that he managed to jury rig such a system to work with an alien reploid so quickly.

"Okay-so how can I fight in this thing?" Blue asked clenching her fists and doing a few quick jabs-the mobile suit mimicking her actions.

"We'll get to that soon-for now I want to test the Azure Noble's mobility in space-head to the elevator and I'll set up our test course." The Professor flicked a switch and the hanger door opened revealing a sealed elevator-Blue moved to the platform and the door closed behind her riding up toward another door. "Opening docking door-all airlocks sealed." The Professor commented. "Okay releasing gravity locks--now Blue just think where you want to go-and the suit will take you there."

"Alright!" The Azure Noble slowly moved from the platform and out the docking door into the space-Blue took a moment to remember how disorientating the lack of there being a "up" in space can be. Thinking back to her battle with Shadow Star in her Omni-Form Blue quickly adapted and began focusing on a near by rock-the suit in response slowly boosted towards it stopping as Blue places her suit's hand on the rock to stop her momentum.

"Excellent! The suit is preforming quite well in space-lets test the boosting." The Mechanic continues. "I've activated a few pylon drones-think about flying faster and increase your speed until you reach maximum."

"Right!" Blue clenched her fists and held her arms close to her sides-the boosters built into the hair, back, shoulders and feet of the Azure Noble all light up as the suit boosts forward-Blue takes a moment to get used to how the suit performs at higher speeds and finds it rather maneuverable compared to White Beard's lumbering mechas.

Blue begins to make quick turns between the pylons-her piloting becomes more consistent as she practices and soon she's flying in between them perfectly-a trail of light following as she moves.

"Wow-you adapted faster than I though-okay slow down and use the boosters to come to a complete stop. Now-The Azure Noble Gundam was built for you and you alone-I designed it to take advantage of your unique form function you've shown in the battle before. If you form change your elemental energy will imbue into the mobile suit and allow you to channel your powers into it for elemental beam weapons built into the hands and upper wrists, you can fire beams or generate beam sabers as of now--honestly though I'm not sure what the limits of this system will be--perhaps you'll be able to form new attacks if you are creative but please don't overdo it, or the system might overload.

"Okay--so only use it in a pinch and not put too much elemental energy into it? Thats fine." Blue nods

"One more thing-while the Azure Noble is quite powerful and very maneuverable it IS lightly armored-I had to slim it down for it to keep up with how you fight. The Armor will shrug off most physical projectiles and even small to medium explosives-but beat weapons WILL melt the armor. If you need to break the mobile trace system, hit that button under the glass cover and eject like I showed you before." The Mechanic continued.

(Will continue tomorrow))

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #6445 on: September 11, 2015, 07:22:24 AM
(I'd rather the eastern shack in the dry dry desert since that seems more relevant to current events. I think I'll start there.)

Another bleary morning, another [tornado fang]ing hotel room. In all honesty, it was getting tiring. Moving from place to place, odd job to odd job, all in hopes he wouldn't have his throat slashed open in the middle of the night.

And all honesty, the instances of that nearly occurring have increased as of late.

He ran stock on his equipment. Battery was charged on his pocket computer. His knife? Dull. Probably couldn't even cut an orange. He sighed.

Weeks upon weeks and still no closer to the answers he needed. Who he was, why he was so important that he needed to die? It was around that point that he realized he mused on that every morning. He really had to stop being such a downer.

He rolled out of bed and got dressed in the same old clothes he wore and washed repeatedly. He checked out within thirty minutes and asked the staff to ensure no records of his ever being there remained. The heat was unbearable again. Waking up in a desert and going from one desert town to another, one would think they'd get used to it after a while. Like that'd happen.

A scream and a clatter behind him. A drunk man harassing an employee. [parasitic bomb], that reminded him. He needed another job. The bit of cash he had left on him wouldn't last. A man checking out behind him decided to confront the person. That would be some cheap entertainment, he realized.

They took it outside. He watched. It all ended too fast for it to be a real show. He sighed in disappointment and carried on.

Probably best to do something with his knife. He recalled an ad near the train station regarding passage to... A weapons-something? He felt some kind of malevolent presence in the air around him. It made him kind of paranoid.

He refilled his flask in a nearby fountain. Free water is free water. It shouldn't have been more than an hour's train ride to the weapon's shack. He noticed someone familiar lurking about the station, but paid no mind to it.

Tiny building with a slanted roof. That was definitely it. The heat wasn't so bad out here, though he questioned why a train ran to the middle of nowhere with nothing but a shack full of lethal objects. He checked his wallet again and sighed. That'd definitely drain him dry. Unless they were hiring.

He pushed the door open.

"...Er... Hello?" He frowned as he took a few cautionary steps in. He gripped the handle of his knife and drew it. Then realized he was inside a weapons store and that having a weapon in the open could possibly seen as a hostile action. Hostile was the last thing he wanted to come off as.

"Uh... Anyone there? I sort of need my weapon sharpened..." He called out to whomever may be there. "My name is Ammy. I'm also sort of interested in, well, are you people hiring right now?"

To be honest, he wasn't entirely sure if anybody was even there.

(Hopefully that suffices. I'm a bit cloudy on the exact distance between the weapons shack and the unnamed town right now but since this is apparently a modified version of the RPM map I'll assume it's more nearby. The train is BS'd in if that's alright. I'm happy to make fixes.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6446 on: September 11, 2015, 07:28:56 AM
(Completely fine with me.)

"Just a second." A man shouted as he came out from the back as he was checking inventory.   

The man was strangely dressed in a bright green ninja suit with a red long sleeved undershirt, red leggings and a equally green ninja mask.

"Sorry about that, we haven't exactly had customers in a while let alone someone looking for a job." The man apologized "Anyway my name is Fugo and I would be glad to help you out."

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #6447 on: September 11, 2015, 09:33:15 AM
Ammy would have questioned the outfit, but at this point he'd seen weirder. He forced a smile. "Hello. Nice meeting you Fugo." He looked about. "A lack of customers isn't really what I expected from this place..." That was sort of a lie, but it's always good to just be nice.

He emptied the contents of his wallet on the counter. "That, uh... Should be enough to get this taken care of, right?" He drew his knife and put it down in front of Fugo. On close examination, it was pitifully dull. VERY certainly couldn't cut through an orange. "You... Mentioned an opening?"

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6448 on: September 11, 2015, 10:21:16 AM
(I'd better hurry or I'll be left behind again!)

Xhai stared at the map outside the station, trying to make sense of the many tangled lines and boxes that (supposedly) indicated the various trainlines and stations dotted around the continent.

"How in the heck is anyone supposed to understand this? The "You Are Here" arrow, I get, but the rest of it....ergh.....hm?"

He was broken from his musings by a brightly coloured flyer attached to the bottom of the board. He bent to get a better look at it.

"Weapon Shack?"

Xhai straightened and adopted a thoughtful expression, eyeing the currently inactive Xhaiden hanging from his waist speculatively.

"It IS true that this thing isn't particularly helpful in crowded areas.....Wonder if I can find something to use as a back-up whenever this isn't an option...."

Making a mental note of the address, he spun on his heel and headed towards his new destination, oblivious to the white-robed figure observing him from behind a nearby building....

He found the shack easily enough. Casting a dubious eye over the small and lonely looking building, he eventually shrugged and headed inside.

"Hello? Anyone he-"

He stopped dead when his gaze fell on the two occupants of the room. One, relatively normal looking. The other....

"What is he WEARING? Eh...."

The man in green started to speak, but Xhai held up a hand to stop him.

"You're busy. It's cool, I can wait".

With that, he turned to examine some of the merchandise dotted around the shack, leaving the other two to finish their business....

(And done.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6449 on: September 11, 2015, 06:46:59 PM
"Just fill this out and we'll set up an interview in a couple of days." Fugo said as he gave him a piece of paper with the Survival Shack logo and started to sharpen his knife "But yeah a lack of customers should be expected considering the recent events."

(Sorry for this but I decided to retcon the name to Survival Shack, I'll explain the reason for it later.)