Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394136

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6400 on: August 17, 2015, 08:11:09 PM
"Nonsense!" Kit exclaimed, "Fighting isn't just about survival; it can be used to relieve stress, too. Get your mind off of the cruel things in life, for a little bit. Not to mention a nice, long sparring session can help to understand your opponent's mentality by their actions and in the long run, become much closer!"

She winked at Sakura. "Life is no fun if everything is a chore, right? Might as well find some euphoria and excitement out of it! Battles can be fun. Hot, sweaty fun!"

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6401 on: August 18, 2015, 02:58:38 AM
"Yeah, what Kit said! Well maybe not the hot sweaty part, but..." Fxeni said.

"Oh, that part is definitely true!" PBPB said slyly.

"... Yes well... what I meant was that getting yourself into the moment can actually help you fight better. You'll push yourself beyond the limits you had set for yourself, intentionally or not," Fxeni attempted to explain his thoughts on the matter.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6402 on: August 18, 2015, 03:08:26 AM
Blue finds herself in the mess hall again having evaded Aqua Star's attention for the time being, she kicks her feet out onto the bench across from her and leans back in boredom on her table sighing.

(figure I'll put an opening here))

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #6403 on: August 18, 2015, 03:15:53 AM
"How do I do that though?" Sakura asked.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6404 on: August 18, 2015, 03:22:25 AM
"Find whatever aspects of fighting you like the most, or barring that whichever fascinates you the most. Allow that fascination to grow during the fight; you'll notice things you might not have considered before," Fxeni continued. "It's up to you to figure out what that is though."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6405 on: August 18, 2015, 03:23:07 AM
(Thinking about it now, Kit may possibly be the wisest out of everyone here. Not in the intelligence department, but in life experiences. She's lived for hundreds of years, after all, so she pretty much has advice for everything.

I dunno, that's how I see her, at least. I think it makes things much more amusing that she happens to be a horny Succubus with all that wisdom.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6406 on: August 18, 2015, 03:33:32 AM
"Huh I guess that makes sense....." Sakura pondered "Though what is it you guys like fighting about the most, just so I can get a better idea about this."

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6407 on: August 18, 2015, 03:41:08 AM
"For me it's the intellectual aspect. Deconstructing someone's fighting style and using it against them while they attempt to do the same... it certainly flexes my brain," Fxeni replied as clearly as he could. "I'm a bit afraid to know what it is for Kit here, though."

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6408 on: August 18, 2015, 03:53:52 AM
"For me, it's the competition and the desire to improve myself. The reason I studied the dark arts in the first place was due to my desire to compete with [ray splasher]-Me, as he would regularly kick my ass." PBPB said. "Through that training and dedication, I discovered that I find it to be a lot of fun. And admittedly, depending on the partner, it can turn me on a bit!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6409 on: August 18, 2015, 04:06:19 AM
"I see.....guess I have a lot to figure out about this." Sakura nodded.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #6410 on: August 20, 2015, 08:48:27 AM
((*pulls up a lawn chair for more Bark Man shenanigans*  If anyone needs info on how he'd be played, feel free to ask.))

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6411 on: August 20, 2015, 11:14:23 PM
(This is Quickie, right now

[spoiler]

8D[/spoiler])

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #6412 on: September 08, 2015, 08:15:47 PM
(I get that most of the plot is happening in space right now. Could someone please provide me with a quick summary of current events so I can figure out the best way introduce my character and start to move him towards getting involved in things?

Thanks in advance  8) )

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6413 on: September 08, 2015, 08:45:24 PM
(Currently right now Fxeni and PBPB just finished a Gundam sparring match while Sakura is questioning why it's important to have fun while fighting.  Wily is sending some space mooks against us but they haven't arrived yet.

Also some other things you should know beyond that for plot reasons

●St. Acidburg, which is the biggest city in the....Country of RPM on the planet Websitia has been mostly destroyed.  The reason for this is because Wily kidnapped and brainwashed PB to make his destroy it.  As a result of that and propaganda the Resistance reputation has been trashed though is slowly starting to recover but it will take time.

●Due to the events of St. Acidburg and the Sword of Omens being destroyed PB has disappeared from this dimension to try and get it fixed because his Sword of Omens is a special weapon that can't be fixed by conventional means.  No one knows this except for a robot named Zeta who has also left to find him for various reasons.

● There are alternative timelines and dimensions that are interacting with this one and as a result there's an evil Fxeni, who the characters are aware of, and an evil Ninja Lou, who the characters not only don't know but also that the real Ninja Lou is alive, who came to this dimension to ruin it like their dimensions since evil Fxeni has been brainwashed in his dimension it seems and evil Ninja Lou is just an evil dick as far as we know.  Evil Fxeni is also a cyborg.

● In this Dimension Quickie has been brainwashed to serve Wily and has already fought against Fxeni and PBPB.

● A robot clone of PB formally named W2PB now named Asch betrayed Wily early on due to a fascination and fondness of Sakura. 

● The resistance has 3 space bases the Sex Station where the majority of the Resistance is places, the ISS, and Asteroid Triple M.  The plot is mostly at the ISS right now.

I think that's about the gist of things you should know though people should have more to add.  Particularly Phi and his stuff based on the Zero Escape series.  Also Pokemon and Digimon exist as well.)

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6414 on: September 08, 2015, 09:56:36 PM
(Right, I can work with that, and leave the ending of this intro open enough that getting Xhai to wherever he needs to be when you guys return to the planet should be relatively easy.

S'been a while since I've done anything like this, so I might be a little rusty. Oh well, here goes...)

The Dry Dry Desert was an area that still held many secrets, and it should come as no surprise that where there are secrets, there are men looking to uncover those secrets. To that end, many towns had sprung up around the borders of this sun-bleached wasteland, all home to bands of archeologists and explorers striving to be the ones to make the discoveries that would change history. It's in the largest of these towns that one man's story begins...

The hotel itself was nothing special. Not particularly large, and rather plain to look at, its' only notable feature was that it was built right on the edge of town, and as such the back faced directly out into the scorching sands of the Dry Dry Desert. The sun beat down mercilessly on the town as it did every day, even when the streets started to fill with people going about their daily business, be it shopping, running one of the many stalls lining the streets or simply relaxing in the peaceful atmosphere.

It was around noon when Xhai awoke, the sunlight streaming onto him through the window bringing a smile to his face even as he sat up and rubbed the sleep from his one good eye with a yawn. Flexing his fingers experimentally, he was pleased to note that the solar-intake system threaded into his new skin was working just as the techs at the research facility had told him it would. Rising from the bed, he grabbed the currently portable sized and inactive beam scythe from the table next to him and slung his jacket over his shoulders in one fluid motion, fastening it around his neck and leaving the rest to hang loosely over his frame, leaving most of his bare torso exposed. He'd had a few funny looks from people when he'd appeared in town dressed like he was, but he'd learned to dismiss them fairly quickly. It wasn't like he could spend time explaining his....circumstances ...to every person he met.

He was just approaching the front-desk to check out when he heard a scream and a clatter behind him. One of the hotel maids was trying to back away from a large, thick-set man who, from the redness present on his cheeks, was already drunk. The man had a perverse grin on his face, and seemed completely oblivious to both the fresh drink stains on his shirt from the tray the maid had just dropped and the fact that his speech was barely coherent.

"C'mon....*hic*, luv, just give me....five minutesh. Sh'not right that a body like yours....should be....*hic*...should be covered up....It what you're here for, right? To give people like me a good...*hic*...time, right?"

Xhai huffed a sigh and turned away from the desk, moving with purpose towards the drunk. He really hated people like this, and it wasn't the kind of thing he could just leave.

"Hey buddy, leave the pretty lady alone? I think it's pretty clear she's got more class than you seem to think."

The next moment, the drunk had clamped both hands around Xhai's collar and was shouting directly into his face.

"WHATCHU SHAY....*hic*...YOU PUNK? YOU GOT A PROBLEM?"

It was all Xhai could do not to wrinkle his nose in disgust at the pungent aroma of stale beer and bad breath washing over him.

"Me? Nah, I got no problem. You seem to, though. Can I recommend a breathmint?"

The drunk let go of Xhai's collar at that, and started fumbling around in his pockets for something.

"That'sh it....*hic*...punk. Im'ma.....Im'ma kick your a** for that!"

Xhai's gaze flickered around the room. Starting a brawl in a hotel lobby wasn't something he particularly wanted to do, and he really couldn't afford to pay for the damage a street-fight would invariably cause, either. He grinned when he spotted the vast expanse of desert visible through the window behind the desk.

"Fine. Let's take this outside, shall we?"

Fighting to keep the spring out his step (the sunlight here was doing wonders for his energy levels), Xhai eventually stopped about a half-mile out from the hotel. From the unsteady footsteps and slurred curse-words coming from behind him, the drunk had followed. Chuckling madly, the drunk finally stopped groping around in his pockets and withdrew a pair of brass-knuckles.

"So...*hic*...thish is where ya want me ta bury ya? I'll be happy...*hic*...to. Any lasht wordsh?"

Xhai grinned as he removed his scythe from its' holster and thumbed the activation switch. Within seconds Xhaiden was fully extended, and the blade flared into life a half-second afterwards, glowing as it drank deep from the intense light beating down on its wielder. Twirling the scythe into a defensive position, and noting with satisfaction the distortion in the air around the blade, Xhai made eye contact with his would-be opponent.

"Yeah. Hope you remembered your sunblock."

Wandering idly through the marketplace in the center of town, Xhai couldn't help but laugh at his good fortune. The "fight" had ended as soon as the drunk had thrown his first punch. The look on his face when his brass knuckles melted before they hit was priceless. The manager of the hotel had been grateful for Xhai's help in protecting his staff, and had refunded the money he'd spent hiring his room the day before.

So, with his wallet refilled and his body recharging in the sun, Xhai headed towards the train station. Living the kind of life he did meant that he could go where he wanted, when he wanted (within reason). All he had to do now was decide where he wanted to go....

(How was that? Like I said, I think I'm a little rusty...)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6415 on: September 08, 2015, 10:04:52 PM
(Not bad at all also there's 2 Weapon/Armory/Whatever shops that I own in case that interests you.  It also sells general supplies, vehicles and whatever else I/we can think of.)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6416 on: September 09, 2015, 01:33:58 AM
(Lemme see, which Death Master was in that area... ahh, Mors.)

A woman clad entirely in white robes bore witness to the fight. She kept her distance from the squabble, as to not inadvertently get dragged into the situation. As she saw the scythe swing through the air, her eyes narrowed.

A scythe... is it the target? He was supposed to be in space right now, She thought to herself as she quietly watched the man get thanked by someone. This individual must be identified.

She carefully tailed the man as he began to walk away, waiting for a good opportunity to get a good look at him.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6417 on: September 09, 2015, 01:43:41 AM
(Remind me of how many Death Masters there were and where they are again?)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6418 on: September 09, 2015, 01:47:34 AM
(8 of them like most Robot Master sets, and they're pretty spread out over the map.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6419 on: September 09, 2015, 01:48:22 AM
(And that includes Reaper/Evil Fxeni right?)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6420 on: September 09, 2015, 02:01:40 AM
(Nah, he'd count as the Cossack / Darkman / Mr. X / Not Wily, I guess.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6421 on: September 09, 2015, 02:03:16 AM
(Okay so 8 death masters and Evil Fxeni running around, got it.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6422 on: September 09, 2015, 07:47:00 AM
((Next time I get on I think I'm going to push forward on Blue's story-I need to set some stuff up for the future, any objections? I can set it up when she is out in space testing her MS.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6423 on: September 09, 2015, 07:48:09 AM
(Yeah that sounds good.)

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6424 on: September 09, 2015, 10:20:02 AM
(Not bad at all also there's 2 Weapon/Armory/Whatever shops that I own in case that interests you.  It also sells general supplies, vehicles and whatever else I/we can think of.)

(Cool. There any particular place I'd need him to head to find these, or should I just go wherever? I had the idea of him being curious as to why the train to St. Acidburg was no longer running and heading there to investigate.)