Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393633

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #6200 on: May 30, 2015, 07:03:39 AM
"I don't know, one minute he was checking out Fxeni's battle ship but the next he collapsed without explanation and said something about the world being upside down." Sakura explained as calmly as she could "I was wondering if it had anything to do with his Morphogenetic abilites since you 2 are the only ones who have them and you're really the only person who knows about them."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6201 on: June 01, 2015, 10:53:20 PM
Phi nodded. "It is definitely possible that he accessed his Morphogenetic abilities. Although, I have no idea what the world being upside down has to do with that or what it means. I do have a theory on why he collapsed, however."

She stepped closer to Arche and slowly shut her eyes.

Arche, can you hear me? I'm communicating with you through your consciousness. Try to follow my voice... Phi continued to close her eyes, but there was no response.

She opened them, then turned to Kit. "Can you pass me that small flashlight on the table next to you?"

"Sure thing." Kit nodded and handed her the flashlight.

Phi held the flashlight with her right hand and placed her left hand on Arche's cheek. She used her index finger and thumb to open his eye lids, then flashed the light into them. As she expected, his pupils did not constrict in response to the bright light.

She placed a hand on his chest, then pressed two fingers on his pulse. "His breathing and heartrate is normal, and nothing seems out of the ordinary. That being the case, however, your average unconscious subject would display signs of retinal obedience. Arche didn't. His pupils showed no response to the light, which would be common for those who are in critical condition."

Phi calmly walked over to a seat next to Arche and crossed her legs. "But, because he is in a normal, healthy state, we're dealing with something rare. Therefore, relating to what he is capable of, I can narrow this down to one possibility... Arche has jumped."

Kit tilted her head. "Uh, what did he jump exactly?"

Phi elaborated. "Not physical jumping. More like subconsciously leaping from one reality to another. In layman's terms, Arche has just time traveled."

"Oh, so it really was relating to that Morphing General thing you were talking about!" Kit exclaimed with a gasp.

"Morphogenetic," Phi corrected her.

She gestured towards Arche with a nod of her head. "And yes, using all of what I've gathered here and what I know about the Morphogenetic Field, this is the primary conclusion that I can think of. Arche's neurological pulses are completely absent from his body, which explains why his pupils failed to react to light; they are unable to recieve information from his brain to respond accordingly. His consciousness departed from this body, and traveled to his alternate self in another timeline."

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6202 on: June 01, 2015, 11:49:27 PM
"Fascinating... how long do these jumps usually last?" Fxeni inquired as he examined Arche's readings.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6203 on: June 02, 2015, 12:03:16 AM
"Glad I'm not the only one with an 'out of body experience' thing!" PBPB said. "How seriously is this?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6204 on: June 02, 2015, 12:05:59 AM
"'Out of body experience thing'?" Asch questioned with an eyebrow raised since he wasn't too familiar of what PBPB could do with ADA's power beyond controlling things in the Sex Station.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6205 on: June 02, 2015, 01:43:00 AM
"Yeah. Basically..." PBPB was laying down on the bed as she told Asch, her eyes began to glow as her voice suddenly came from the I.S.S.'s intercom system. "...this."

Then suddenly, a hologram of PBPB appeared next to Emma. "With my connection to ADA, I can send my conscience into her system and visa versa. She can now access my body as if it were a separate system or computer and....WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" PBPB yelled while looking at Emma.

"Well since I have you here, might as well conduct my standard hourly test of your vitals. Fxeni will be next." Emma said with her standard snark, examining PBPB.

Fxeni and PBPB just looked at each other with somewhat disgust, rolling their eyes.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6206 on: June 02, 2015, 01:53:43 AM
"......Hourly vitals test?" Borock-bot asked in confusion.

"Huh, that's pretty cool Peebs." Asch nodded.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6207 on: June 02, 2015, 02:28:07 AM
"Don't ask, BB, don't ask..." Fxeni said while rubbing his eyes.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6208 on: June 02, 2015, 02:34:36 AM
"Fascinating... how long do these jumps usually last?" Fxeni inquired as he examined Arche's readings.

(Do you mean how long will Arche stay in the alternate reality?)

"Glad I'm not the only one with an 'out of body experience' thing!" PBPB said. "How seriously is this?"

"Well, the only real issue with jumping the first few times is memory loss. Once his consciousness returns to this body, he'll probably be very disoriented and somewhat dizzy. Thankfully, the memory loss is only temporary, and lasts 7 or 8 hours." Phi explained.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6209 on: June 02, 2015, 02:36:50 AM
(Do you mean how long will Arche stay in the alternate reality?)
(Yeah. Does the jump usually have a specific amount of time, or does it vary... that sort of thing.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6210 on: June 02, 2015, 03:00:23 AM
"Well, the only real issue with jumping the first few times is memory loss. Once his consciousness returns to this body, he'll probably be very disoriented and somewhat dizzy. Thankfully, the memory loss is only temporary, and lasts 7 or 8 hours." Phi explained.

"Disoriented? Somewhat dizzy? Temporary memory loss? He's definitely in the right sick bay then!" Emma snidely remarked. "Perhaps I'll put his bed over in this area if he's going to be a regular on the I.S.S."

PBPB's eyes stopped glowing as she rose from her bed, then went over to Fxeni. "You know, I actually looked. There's no off switch. None. We can't shut her up even if we wanted to."

"Ahhh PB..." Fxeni said.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6211 on: June 02, 2015, 03:20:53 AM

"There is no limit." Phi stated simply. "You can stay for however long you'd like. But, in his case, I confess I'm a little concerned. I never got the chance to teach him how to jump or how to get back."

"Wait, are you saying that Archy is going to be stuck there?" Kit asked.

She shook her head. "I have no doubt in my mind that he will make it back to us. He was very quick in learning Morphogenetic sensing, and was able to read thoughts from my subconscious. Much quicker than I did, when I was still learning."

Phi turned her gaze towards the group. "The thing about using the Morphogenetic Field is that, for those new to the ability, jumping can happen unintentionally. In fact, my first jump was unintentional."

"That seems pretty unfair." Kit sighed.

"Yes, well..." Phi looked at Arche, her eyes falling silent on his face. Despite her faith in him, she was still undoubtedly concerned. "I'll attempt to get into contact with Arche through the Field. In other words, speak with him once he makes it to the other timeline... Which he actually should have arrived to, by now."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6212 on: June 02, 2015, 03:28:21 AM
"Should we leave you alone with him?" PBPB asked. "Do you need to concentrate?"

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6213 on: June 02, 2015, 03:28:40 AM
"That... does pose a problem," Fxeni said as he looked back at Arche. "Emma, postpone my... hourly test of my vitals... and keep an eye on Arche, would you?"

"Are you sure you'll survive the experience? You might just fall apart if I don't keep an eye on you," Emma said snarkily.

"Duly noted, but I think I'll be fine," Fxeni replied dryly.

"Very well, I will keep tabs on him. I assume his girlfriend here will want to stay close?" Emma stated.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6214 on: June 02, 2015, 04:02:55 AM
"Should we leave you alone with him?" PBPB asked. "Do you need to concentrate?"

"Yeah, if you guys don't mind, that'd be a great help." Phi smiled.

"That... does pose a problem," Fxeni said as he looked back at Arche. "Emma, postpone my... hourly test of my vitals... and keep an eye on Arche, would you?"

"Are you sure you'll survive the experience? You might just fall apart if I don't keep an eye on you," Emma said snarkily.

"Duly noted, but I think I'll be fine," Fxeni replied dryly.

"Very well, I will keep tabs on him. I assume his girlfriend here will want to stay close?" Emma stated.

Phi tightened her grip on the flashlight she was holding, when she heard 'girlfriend', causing the lens to pop out and clatter on the ground.

"I-I'm not his... his... We're not together! Why does everyone always assume that?" She slammed her hand on the table.

Kit snickered. "Boy, you two kinda remind me of Peebs and 'abs of steel' over there!" She gestured to PBPB and Fxeni. "It's just like, get a room already! Though, I suppose they already had that arranged~"

Kit raised her eyebrow slyly at PBPB.

(You guys can control Kit anytime you want, just like before. 8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6215 on: June 02, 2015, 04:13:32 AM
"Yeah if only it was their own room." Sakura muttered under her breath reminded of the mess in Zeta's room.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6216 on: June 02, 2015, 11:37:34 AM
"If that's the story you want to go with," Emma replied to Phi.

"Alright, alright, enough of that... Lets get out of here guys," Fxeni said as he gestured to the door. "I know it's not easy for you to keep quiet Emma, but if you could let Phi do her thing in peace it would be great."

"Fine... if only because I know you'll be back here soon enough. It'll give me a break until then," Emma said.

"Uh huh," Fxeni muttered as he began to walk out of the room.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6217 on: June 02, 2015, 07:17:26 PM
"Hope they'll be alright!" PBPB said as they were leaving the Sickbay. "So, what did I miss in the meeting?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6218 on: June 02, 2015, 07:47:19 PM
"Well Fxeni did tell me about the enemy he encountered at the Fxenodrome 2 days ago." Sakura stated "Apparently he's a version of him from another dimension that was corrupted by the Wily of that dimension."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6219 on: June 02, 2015, 08:27:16 PM
(Oh, so Peebs let Kit get away with that? That's certainly new.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6220 on: June 02, 2015, 08:28:36 PM
(Yeah I was surprised too.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6221 on: June 02, 2015, 08:44:19 PM
(Haha, I was gonna build up to her response)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6222 on: June 02, 2015, 08:56:20 PM
(Speaking of which I'm assuming that Peeb's Lust FRESCA has significantly increased?)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6223 on: June 02, 2015, 09:00:39 PM
(As of right now it's probably stable)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6224 on: June 02, 2015, 09:02:12 PM
(Ah gotcha, I still have a lot to learn about FRESCA and how it fluctuates.)