Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393419

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6125 on: April 18, 2015, 05:46:59 PM
Arche nodded, "That's good. You guys certainly have a tight system in place."

He turned his attention to the Nahel Fxegama and whistled, "Okay, that is a really sweet ride."

He gestured to Fxeni, "You built that all by yourself?"

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6126 on: April 18, 2015, 06:34:17 PM
"I came up with the blueprints, but the automated drones built it. I have inspected it multiple times to ensure that there weren't any issues with it though," Fxeni replied.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6127 on: April 18, 2015, 07:18:16 PM
"Interesting," Arche exclaimed while he continued to look at the ship.

(You can continue with what you wanted to discuss, Sakura.)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6128 on: April 19, 2015, 12:23:02 AM
(Yeah, now would be the time.)

"It'll be useful for assaulting the Wily forces, at any rate. We'll be able to get into range and attack with our mechs. Speaking of which, how's yours doing?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #6129 on: April 19, 2015, 12:41:26 AM
"The updates and upgrades to both Sakura Zettaireideo Wing Gundam and Gundam Magmarock Kai have both been completed, and the maintenance of Borock-bot's Vic Viper LEV frame to repair the damage from the Guts Dozer battle was thankfully minor so we should be all set." Sakura reported "I also brought the blueprints for both of the Gundams if you wanted to look at them.

Oh also since you mentioned FRESCA I think I might be able to answer any question you want to ask too.  I'm actually surprised you never asked PB about it before to be honest, especially since he likes to talk about his Ego so much."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #6130 on: April 19, 2015, 04:24:45 AM
Meanwhile back on the Sex Station Taylor went to the fridge for a drink. "Hmmm... Strange..." she thought aloud.

"What's strange?" HeatGabumon inquired.

"All five shelves and all the drawers are completely filled with Fresca..."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6131 on: April 19, 2015, 04:25:49 AM
(Sex Station not ISS.)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6132 on: April 19, 2015, 06:30:09 AM
"Oh, PB's filled me in plenty about FRESCA. I just would like to examine it myself, to test its properties first hand," Fxeni replied. "Anyways, I can take a look at the blueprints. They're already being made?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6133 on: April 19, 2015, 02:14:15 PM
"Yeah they're already being made, I actually finished those blueprints 2 days ago." Sakura said as she handed him the blueprints  "Like I said it's mostly updates and upgrades, in fact I was surprised that there was a Gundam Sandrock lying around already, along with a Shenlong and Heavyarms, so that cut a lot of the work for Asch's Gundam.  I guess after he made the Sakura Wing Gundam and the Fxescythe Hell he decided to make the other 3 to complete the set though unlike the other 2 they didn't have any proper owners.

As for examining the properties of FRESCA.....that's not exactly possible since it's not really tangible.  It's an emotional force, though honestly a few of the FRESCAs don't really qualify as 'emotional', that everyone has but only a few are aware of and even fewer 'master' it, though people do tap into it even if they aren't aware it exists.  You can see what kind of FRESCA a person has, and depending on the FRESCA how it's used persay, but that's about it.  As far as 'examining' it I think you need to learn how to see it and learn how to tap into it while talking to others who have knowingly tapped into their FRESCA in order to gather the data you need.  That really the only way I can think of.

What exactly did PB tell you about it anyway?"

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6134 on: April 19, 2015, 05:26:24 PM
"The different types, the vague properties of each, which ones certain individuals have... the works," Fxeni replied. "As for not being able to examine it... I somehow doubt that. The very fact that it's possible to see when trained to do so implies that it's within reach to test it otherwise."

"That's a task for when we're not in a middle of a war though," Fxeni said as he took a look at the blueprints.

(I think a part of your post was cut there, Sakura.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6135 on: April 19, 2015, 06:16:12 PM
(Fixed it.)

"I think I might have misunderstood what you meant by examine it then." Sakura shrugged "But yeah if you learn how to see it then it might be possible.  It definitely helps when you can see some Negative FRESCA like Hate, Injustice.....Lust."

Sakura shuddered when she mentioned Lust and remembered the incident with Karring 2 days ago.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #6136 on: April 19, 2015, 10:12:13 PM
"There's so much Fresca in here it's less a refrigerator and more a refrescarator!" Taylor quipped, a dumb grin plastered on her face from the horrible pun. HeatGabumon groaned and facepalmed, leaving the room to get away from the bad jokes.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6137 on: April 19, 2015, 10:19:22 PM
(Yeah, now would be the time.)

"It'll be useful for assaulting the Wily forces, at any rate. We'll be able to get into range and attack with our mechs. Speaking of which, how's yours doing?"

"Oh, I think it's at... The Sex Station... I think?" Arche chuckled sheepishly, "I told the GST to follow me, when I teleported to the Sex Station. Last I recall, it stated that it was 'locked to my personal signature' or something, so it basically knows where I am, at all times. But yeah, it should be there."

(Fixed it.)

"I think I might have misunderstood what you meant by examine it then." Sakura shrugged "But yeah if you learn how to see it then it might be possible.  It definitely helps when you can see some Negative FRESCA like Hate, Injustice.....Lust."

Sakura shuddered when she mentioned Lust and remembered the incident with Karring 2 days ago.

When Lust was mentioned, Arche immediately recalled Lami, his eyes growing wide with terror.

"I'd imagine Lami's Lust FRESCA was quite prominent among the others..." He said wearily.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6138 on: April 19, 2015, 10:31:14 PM
"Actually believe it or not her level of Lust was actually at an acceptable level, her more prominent FRESCAs were Cunning, Creativity with a bit of Love." Borock-bot stated "It wasn't nearly as big as someone like Ms. Kit, which makes sense since she is a Succubus, and.....Mr. Karring.....who's Lust is not at an acceptable level."

"That......really doesn't surprise me." Asch sighed.  "Poor Kathy, she deserves better."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6139 on: April 19, 2015, 11:08:36 PM
"R... Really?" Arche scratched his head, "I wonder what caused her to become this obsessed over me, if her Lust was only an average amount. Ugh, just thinking about it is giving me a headache..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6140 on: April 20, 2015, 12:08:06 AM
"Could be anything, the fact that she was in the ruins of St. Acidburg opens up lots of possibilities." Borock-bot stated "The woman seems to be more than meets the eye for certain."

"I'll give her one thing, she was the only person who knew right off the bat that I wasn't PB during that mess with the mob." Asch nodded "I think that tells a lot about her, craziness aside."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6141 on: April 20, 2015, 12:29:27 AM
Arche blinked, "Huh, I never really looked at her from that perspective..." He raised a curious eyebrow and grew quiet.

He caught himself daydreaming, quickly shaking himself out of it, "A-anyway, she certainly is... something. Back to the FRESCA, though, I couldn't help but think of the Morphogenetic Field when you mentioned it was simply a force; intangible. There definitely seems to be some similarities."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6142 on: April 20, 2015, 12:52:20 AM
"Yeah though you can't use FRESCAs to travel to alternate timelines and unlike FRESCA only a few people have it." Sakura nodded "Though it is another one of those things that mysterious and difficult to explain.  FRESCAs, the Morphogenetic field, the Digital World, some of those floating islands on Websitia, the Lost Woods and just so many things that are just there but have no explanation for."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6143 on: April 20, 2015, 01:17:53 AM
"That's true. There are so many unsolvable mysteries in this universe. You'd go insane to even attempt to find the answers. Heh, if Phi couldn't explain where the Field came from or why it exists, no one can," Arche sighed.

He folded his arms, head tilted as he tossed something together in his mind. "Phi seems to be one of those mysteries. She's only human, so I'm sure I could decipher what caused her to change, with effort, but even then... I'm a little reluctant to know what her FRESCA looks like..."

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6144 on: April 20, 2015, 01:45:11 AM
"Ah yes, the Morphogenetic Field... I've been meaning to ask Phi about that sometime. The deep details, again, should wait until after the war. That said, part of me wonders what she's seen in other dimensions... it might aid us in our situation here," Fxeni said, stroking his chin in thought.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6145 on: April 20, 2015, 05:09:28 AM
"Phi said something about... when you jump to different realities, you lose pieces of your humanity. I don't really understand the specifics, then again, many of her explanations tend to require further information." Arche stated.

"Like the inscription underneath her tattoo, for instance: Memento Mori If The Nineth Lion Ate the Sun. It refers to one of the alternate realities; the reality where the old man conquered RPM. She wouldn't tell me much more than that, other than the fact that it's an anagram of 'The Man On The Moon Rules The Infinite Time'..." He continued, his brows furrowed when he mentioned the anagram.

"The Man... Rules The..." Arche mouthed the words blankly, his eyes hollow as he searched his mind for why that phrase sounded so familiar.

Finally, he gave up, rubbing his forehead with a sigh.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6146 on: April 20, 2015, 05:49:40 AM
"The Man on the Moon Rules Infinite Time?" Asch repeated "What the hell could that mean?"

"Hmm well there is a Moon Palace on Websitia's moon, but Hitomi is the person who rules it and she would be quite pissed if you called her a man." Sakura pondered. "Not to mention she probably wouldn't let people in though she did give me her phone number when she gave me the King of Hearts so there's that.

Then there's the Hylian Fairy Tale Majora's Mask, from the planet Hylia which was also adapted into a videogame,  where the Hero of Time had to stop the Moon from falling and destroying the World, but like I said it's just a fairy tale.  Even if it wasn't the Story apparently took place in a parallel universe, not that it really matters since it's possible to travel to different dimensions anyway.

I also remember PB once telling me about the Lunar Landing on Earth's moon way before he was born during the Cold War when America and a place called Russia were having an arms race that was a huge deal back then.  The Astronaut said it was 'One step for Man and one step for Mankind', but Earth technology is less advance than ours so they might not even be aware of the Morphogenetic Field anyway.

I admit this is a tough mystery, and I wonder what it has to do with Wily II.  I mean Fxeni just told us how he was also stuck in a dimension where Wily seemed to have won, and his alternate self, who was corrupted by Wily, helped him."

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #6147 on: April 20, 2015, 11:33:01 PM
Back at the Sex Station... Kathy woke up in bed, realizing she's naked for some reason.

Kathy - "Oh, that's right I forgot we 'shared' the same room." she stretched her arms out, before noticing Karring's missing from her side, like always. "Goddamnit, Karring. Can you..."

Karring - "Hey there, sunshine." he entered the room with nothing but a bathroom towel, seems he just had a shower recently. "Nine of Swords still bothering you again? Anyway, look what I've found." he tugged a pair of blue sport panties between his fingers, teasingly before Kathy.

Kathy - "That better be the missing piece, from my new costume. You don't see me flustered, after relieving me of the stress you put me through." she jokingly scolded him.

Karring - "Don't worry yourself, mate. It's got the same blueberry scent you wore" he tossed the panties her way, "This place feels very quiet lately. Why don't get something to eat, then go look for the others, okay? I feel like apologizing to Sakura for whole face-plant to the bosom, thingy." he scratched the side of his cheek, feeling nervous.

Kathy - "Strange to hear you feeling guilty about some..."

Karring - "So soft and fluffy they were, just like Martha's very f..."

Kathy - "Nora-kun, please shut up, and dress me." she interrupted Karring's unnecessary fantasizing, "Before I use you as a scratching post." she smiled, as if she's waiting for Karring to irritate her more.

Karring - "I-I'm sorry." he sweated, choosing his next words carefully, "Let's be on our way, shall we?"

Kathy - "I kinda wonder how does Haku tolerate your [parasitic bomb], before she started murdering other women you happily knocked up." she got out of her bed so Karring could dress her.

(I feel like moving the two, after having nothing good in mind. I may put on a scene with Hakuneko, later.)

Fear me.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6148 on: April 21, 2015, 01:26:34 AM
(Your posts are weird.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6149 on: April 21, 2015, 01:33:52 AM
(Why is Karring dressing her and did you mean like Blueberry perfume?)