Reply #6100 on: April 08, 2015, 06:49:35 AM
"Name's Cassy." She said as she shook his hand "So what are ya here for?"

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6101 on: April 08, 2015, 11:40:03 AM
"Hey what do you mean when you said you had a psychic link with him?" Asch questioned while still trying to get over his shock.
(Honestly thought I answered already, but apparently not.)

Fxeni fidgeted in place at Asch's question. He wasn't quite sure how to respond, as it wasn't exactly something that would be easy to explain. After a moment of consideration, he spoke up.

"Ever since the frenzy wave incident, my sixth sense has... increased, I suppose you could say. I can sense things much more clearly now. This is it's most apparent with Reaper... probably because he has the same ability, I suppose," Fxeni answered as clearly as he could figure it out. He then thought back to the fight protecting the Triple M. "I... I could feel the other pilots' emotions as they died. That hasn't happened before."

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #6102 on: April 08, 2015, 03:08:55 PM
"Sixth sense, what do you mean sixth sense?" Asch questioned a bit confused by that. "Sorry this is the first time I heard about something like this, let alone you having something like that."

Meanwhile Sakura was deep in thought about what Fxeni just said.

"Ms. Sakura......?" Borock-bot asked with a tinge of concern in his voice.

"Huh...?" Sakura said as Borock-bot snapped her out of her thoughts "Oh sorry, it's nothing, don't worry about it."

"It's never nothing with you Ms. Sakura." Borock-bot thought.

"Anyway so it seems the Frenzy Waves had a lasting effect on you.  When you put it that way the previous incident make perfect sense now." Sakura stated "Seems to be as much as a curse as it is a boon at the moment though....I wonder if there were others who were affected by the Frenzy Waves as well....."

(You know I've been thinking that I never had a good reason for Zeta suddenly being able to see Frescas, maybe I can retcon that to be the reason....?)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6103 on: April 08, 2015, 11:26:14 PM
(Up to you! I've been building this up ever since then, if you take a gander back at that point. Now there's like 5 different possible futures for my characters that are all more or less fleshed out... now I just need to figure out which one I'm going with!)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6104 on: April 08, 2015, 11:33:28 PM
(Yeah to be honest a lot of my early stuff happened with no planning what so ever, because honestly this RP is pretty much the first experience I've had with actual writing of something, and I was just going with the flow. 

I'm getting a bit better with it since I am making plans now, and some work on a retroactive level too, but some of the early stuff makes me regret I ever made things a thing.  The creator is always the hardest critic after all.

But yeah I can tell you've been building this since probably the Ariani ghost part.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6105 on: April 09, 2015, 12:13:48 AM
(This was my first RP, too. Looking back through the archives, some of my very early posts were rather sloppy and somewhat incoherent.)

"Name's Cassy." She said as she shook his hand "So what are ya here for?"

"Oh, well, I actually came here to look for some of the other Resistance members. Figured if they needed assistance of some kind, I can help them out."

Arche paused for a bit, "Plus, between you and me... I'm very bored and could really use the distraction, right now." He chuckled.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6106 on: April 09, 2015, 12:22:45 AM
"Well to be honest we don't really need help since it's mostly maintenance work." Cassy shrugged "But I can understand the distraction part, lots of people can use a distraction at times like these."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6107 on: April 09, 2015, 04:17:18 AM
"Indeed, we all need it, sooner or later." Arche nodded, then glanced around the area, "Do you happen to know where they are, by any chance? I don't want to take up any more of your time."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6108 on: April 09, 2015, 04:21:41 AM
"Well everyone is Resistance here, some just don't fight y'know?" Cassy stated "But if you want to know where people are I'm sure Fxeni would, last I saw him he was tuning up his Gundam. Come to think of it I think I heard Commander Sakura was looking for him too."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6109 on: April 09, 2015, 04:52:56 AM
"So, chances are, Commander Sakura is with him," Arche crossed his arms, "Would you mind pointing me in Fxeni's direction?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6110 on: April 09, 2015, 04:56:02 AM
"Should be in that direction." Cassy said while pointing.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6111 on: April 09, 2015, 04:58:13 AM
"Alright, got it. Thanks for the help, Cassy!" Arche remarked as he made his way to Fxeni's location.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6112 on: April 14, 2015, 11:32:05 PM
Borock-bot heard footsteps behind him as Asch waited for Fxeni to answer his question.

"Oh, Mr. Arche?  What are you doing here?" Borock-bot asked.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6113 on: April 14, 2015, 11:48:47 PM
"Oh, umm... it's hard to explain. I've always been able to kind of "see" things before they happen, but only by a split-second or so," Fxeni attempted to answer Asch.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6114 on: April 14, 2015, 11:54:28 PM
"Damn....that's some crazy [parasitic bomb]." Asch whistled "Almost makes people seeing FRESCA like a normal super power, almost."

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6115 on: April 15, 2015, 12:54:52 AM
"It sounds a lot more useful than it usually amounts to being. Unlike a good portion of the well known members of the resistance, I don't really have any powers to speak of. It usually gives me enough time to dodge or brace myself, but that's about it," Fxeni explained, his many scars briefly flashing in his mind.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6116 on: April 15, 2015, 01:04:36 AM
"Yeah it seems lots of people around here have crazy powers now that you mention it." Asch nodded "Hell I even somehow developed the ability to generate fire from my extremities, and I don't particularly know how."

"Well Zeta discovered her ability to manipulate Wind in a similar manner....infamously I may add." Borock-bot stated. 

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6117 on: April 15, 2015, 05:38:35 AM
"Hmm, now that you mention FRESCA... I've always wanted to study it, but there's no way for me to do so," Fxeni said, his mind wandering off. He looks over at Arche, and realized he hadn't said anything to him yet. "Hey Arche! What are you doing here?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6118 on: April 16, 2015, 11:26:53 PM
(I kind of want to get into a conversation about FRESCA or that incident with Zeta even though Arche needs to talk.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6119 on: April 17, 2015, 05:52:54 AM
"Hey, Fxeni! Sakura- uh, I mean, Commander Sakura! Good to see you two again," Arche nervously rubbed his neck, unsure if he should be formal to his superior.

He walked towards them, "Did I catch you guys at a bad time?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6120 on: April 17, 2015, 06:19:38 AM
"Not really and no need to call me Commander, just Sakura is fine." Sakura smiled "Anyway what brings you here?"

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6121 on: April 17, 2015, 10:25:53 PM
"Well, I wanted to sort of look around these stations, understand the infrastructure and get a proper footing into my position as a Resistance member. While I have been in a few battles during my time here, I feel like it's not quite enough. I want to earn my keep and, if possible, help out you guys in any way that I can..." Arche replied.

After a brief pause, he chuckled and scratched the side of his nose, "I, uh, I don't mean to come off as clingy or overbearing. Haha, I won't be that guy."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6122 on: April 17, 2015, 11:55:49 PM
"Dude, relax.  I'm sure a lot of people are the same way." Asch chuckled "I know I'm sure am, doesn't help I'm barely a week old too.  There's just so much I need to learn."

"Believe it or not I'm in the same situation as you are as well." Sakura admited.  "I can certainly understand how you feel."

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6123 on: April 18, 2015, 12:11:48 AM
"I'd wager wanting to help is kind of a requirement to being part of the Resistance," Fxeni said with a smile.

"Well, I suppose a quick summary of what we're doing here couldn't hurt. We're building up some defenses here as it's the closest to the Wily Star. The Triple M is being used as a shipyard for the Nahel Fxegama, that ship over there," Fxeni said as he pointed over to the ship. "I'll be in command of it once it launches."

"Over in the nearby I.S.S., Peebs is building some defenses for the area. She's got things under control over there," Fxeni continued as he pointed in the general direction of the nearby Space Station.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6124 on: April 18, 2015, 12:19:35 AM
"I'll add that my sector, the Sex Station, is basically in charge of defending Planet Websitia since it's the closest to the planet.  We're also to support both Fxeni and PBPB's sector if needed and vice versa." Sakura stated.

(For the record I got the name of the planet from PB's GoRPM since it's definitely not Earth.)