Protoman Blues · 393538

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #6025 on: February 13, 2015, 03:53:11 AM
(Possibly but I need to do something.)

[spoiler]Let's just say Sakura is going to star in the Sixth Sense as a 19 year old version of Cole Sear.  Only.....she has no idea how what happens happens.  Also no physical injuries.[/spoiler]

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6026 on: February 13, 2015, 03:57:45 AM
(I think I'm going to start implementing time skips, just to keep the pace of everything smooth)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6027 on: February 13, 2015, 03:58:21 AM
(Yeah that's probably a good idea.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6028 on: February 13, 2015, 04:04:47 AM
(I'll just be sending more Mocks to draw out you people, so that Blue can go kidnap herself! 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6029 on: February 13, 2015, 04:05:38 AM
(Okay but do that after I'm done with what I want please.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6030 on: February 13, 2015, 04:17:32 AM
(Everything Arche and Phi are doing right now is filler stuff, so yeah, definitely don't mind the time skip. I'll save Phi's second Morphogenetic lesson for another time.

As for Heinrich, his story could be done at any time and it wouldn't really matter. I just have to work out all the details, because his next part is rather complicated.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6031 on: February 13, 2015, 04:28:11 AM
([spoiler]Actually I think a more accurate description is Sakura is Ichigo Kurosaki before he became a Soul Reaper.[/spoiler])

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6032 on: February 13, 2015, 04:28:49 AM
((Did we want Blue involved with the attack or come up with a way to separate her from the others for the upcoming white beard encounter?))

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6033 on: February 13, 2015, 04:34:41 AM
(I could have a Mock knocking your Nobel towards Shadow... Wait. Deja vu. XD)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6034 on: February 13, 2015, 04:35:20 AM
(Oh god nice. XD)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6035 on: February 13, 2015, 04:37:25 AM
([spoiler]Actually I think a more accurate description is Sakura is Ichigo Kurosaki before he became a Soul Reaper.[/spoiler])

[spoiler](Okay....um. Is there a reason for this?)[/spoiler]

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6036 on: February 13, 2015, 04:38:29 AM
([spoiler]Her Sheikah powers. She can't control them since Calien died before he could teach her about them.[/spoiler])

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6037 on: February 13, 2015, 04:40:40 AM
((Haha well Mana-Verse is an alternate world to this one!  8D ))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6038 on: February 13, 2015, 04:42:21 AM
([spoiler]I also might add that Sakura doesn't know she can see ghosts at the moment.[/spoiler]

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6039 on: February 13, 2015, 04:43:17 AM
[spoiler](I'll admit, I'm totally lost as to this aspect. What does seeing ghosts have to do with A. the Sheikah and B. the plot?)[/spoiler]

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6040 on: February 13, 2015, 04:48:31 AM
[spoiler](I'll admit, I'm totally lost as to this aspect. What does seeing ghosts have to do with A. the Sheikah and B. the plot?)[/spoiler]
([spoiler]The theory of the Trinity of Truth, Aka Shekiah created the Artifacts, like the Lenses of Truth, based on their own senses to help people like Link who need them.  It's well know that the Sheikah created things like the Mask of Truth, Gossip Stones, the Stone/Shard of Agony and the Lenses of Truth.  Since the Lenses of Truth can see things that normally can't be seen Sheikah can too.

The reason for this is that I want Sakura to see the ghosts of the dead pilots and freak out since she wasn't aware she could.[/spoiler])

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6041 on: February 13, 2015, 04:51:03 AM
([spoiler]Is this really something that needs to be done now, though? It seems like it could wait.[/spoiler])

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6042 on: February 13, 2015, 04:51:34 AM
([spoiler]I guess it could wait until later.  I admit I just came up with the idea yesterday, not the Sheikah seeing ghosts but the scenario.[/spoiler])

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6043 on: February 13, 2015, 05:09:02 AM
[spoiler=PB Suggestions](The only issue I have with it being done when she visits is that the pilots didn't die on the station. My other point is that I don't really see any purpose to it as it gets into a real big realm of stuff that no one else but Sakura would understand or have any purpose for just yet. Why are the ghosts still there? Why didn't they move on? Why are the ghosts on Triple M when they died in space? It goes into a whole thing about the afterlife and everything. You mention Borock-bot having a Dusknoir which I assume has something to do with this. I don't even think it needs to go that far.

If you wanted to go that route, I would offer a suggestion of toning down the ghost aspect. You can reference it slightly at first, without ghosts & Dusknoirs, with something like "residual spiritual energy" or something like that. A brief, simple hint of what's to come and something that can be explored fully later on. The only reason I'd wait is because no one died on Triple M. They died in GMs in space.)[/spoiler]

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6044 on: February 13, 2015, 05:13:35 AM
[spoiler]Okay I think I'll go for that.  Sorry I jumped the gun.  Though I think I need to explain what I was thinking in greater detail but later.  Again sorry. :|[/spoiler]

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6045 on: February 13, 2015, 05:18:30 AM
[spoiler](No biggie. Just trying to help. It's good that Sakura's coming over to the station though.)[/spoiler]

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6046 on: February 13, 2015, 05:19:31 AM
[spoiler]Yeah for Fxeni's sake at least.[/spoiler]

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6047 on: February 21, 2015, 03:36:55 PM
- 25 years ago -

Dr. Ryker adjusted his glasses and paced around the office, "You know, now that you mention it, that's the thing about young children. It's incredibly easy for them to contract illnesses and diseases. Some are more susceptible than others. I am quite curious how easy it would be for your newborn to contract something like that. You and your wife are trying to start a family, yes?"

Tenma stopped dialing on his phone and stared at the doctor, narrowing his eyes, "Heinrich... are you threatening my family?" He said each word slowly and sternly, stepping closer to him.

"Who, me? Not at all," He casually picked a piece of lint off of his coat, "I'm just letting you know how... unfortunate life can be, at times. The mother could die during childbirth, or perhaps even before conceiving a child, depending on her condition. Why, just about anything could happen in this crazy world of ours," the side of his mouth twitched and his pupils dilated. There was a somewhat joyful tone to his voice.

"You sick son of a [sonic slicer]... I always knew there was something off with you. But this... you're going to rot in hell!"

"I'm sorry you feel that way. Truly, I am," Dr. Ryker took the phone from his hand and snapped it in half, "I'm sure you've had a very long day, doctor. Go home to your wife. Make sure she's safe. After all, you never know what kind of crazy... ' sons of bitches' are roaming around at night," He was mere inches away from Tenma and with an unwavering and emotionless face, stared right at him.

No happiness. No sadness. Nothing much to describe. Staring into Heinrich's eyes was like sinking into the abyss. Embrace it for too long, and there's no telling if you'd come back the same person... or come back, at all.

2 hours later, in the middle of the night...

A red car pulls up to the side of a fairly small, quaint house. A man steps out of the car abruptly and paces to the door.

"Why hasn't he called yet...?" A young woman with short brown hair groans as she slumps in her bed, idly tugging a loose thread on her night gown. She glanced down at her phone, which displayed "14 outgoing calls to Tenma".

Biting her lip, she briefly fooled around with the idea of calling him again, not that she expected a different result, this time around. Still, doing so helped to keep her calm, in a way; perhaps each call conveyed a slight glimmer of hope that he'd pick up. That everything was okay.

Suddenly, she hears the faint echo of a door slamming, startling her. While draping her night gown tighter around her waist, she lightly jogged to the entrance of her bedroom door, peering her head out, "Tenma? Is that you?"

No response.

She slowly walked through the dark hallway and made her way down the steps. However, approaching the front door, she saw no one. Whipping her head around, she stepped into the living room, "T-Tenma, where are you? Is this some kind of joke? You trying to scare me or something? Ha ha ha," She clapped her hands apathetically, "Well, it ain't working!"

Her pounding heart betrayed her words as she looked around the house, slowly creeping around the edges of the doors to see if someone was there. She attempted to turn on the light switch with a trembling hand, only to promptly remember their fuse has gone out earlier. Another sound emitted from upstairs; it sounded as if something fell to the floor.

Pausing in place, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, "Heh, this is stupid... Why the hell am I shaking in my own house...?"

The brown-haired woman walked back upstairs, making her way to her room through the silent, dark hallway, "Tenma, come on... Seriously, that- that's enough..." Her eyes frantically darted around, her breathing becoming uneven.

The soft scraping of a foot suddenly echoes behind her, followed by a long, heavy sigh.

"AHH!" She yelped, nearly tripping over herself, a quick turn at the heel to face the person behind her, "Wha- Tenma?" She slaps his arm, "What the hell are you doing, sneaking up on me?!"

Tenma blinks a few times, as if snapping out of a trance, "H-Huh? Oh... I- sorry, April, I didn't mean to sneak up on you," He responded without making eye contact, and instead went to the window and peered outside, his head vigorously scanning the area outside their house.

"Jeez, I nearly had a heart attack. You didn't hear me call your name?"

He continued to look through the window, barley listening and off in his own world, "Yeah... um... yeah..."

April tilted her head at her husband's odd behavior, "Hey, honey? What's wrong... Are you okay?"

He didn't respond, but merely panted heavily as he continued his looming.

April bit her lip and rubbed her arm gently, "Tenma... there's, um... something... we need to talk about..." She scuffed her foot across the ground impatiently and stared at him.

He turned around walked to her, his shirt drenched in sweat and his face seemingly in a constant state of panic, "That will have to wait. Listen to me, April: We have to leave. NOW." His voice trembled as he squeezed the sides of her arms.

She removed his hands, "Wait, what? What are you talking ab-"

"Please, just- We have to go! Pack up your stuff, we don't have time!" Tenma ran his fingers through his hair as he glanced through the window, once more.

"Babe, y-you're scaring me here..." She backed away slowly.

He shook his head, "I-I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention. It's just... I'll have to explain later."

April crossed her arms, "Uh, no. You can't just randomly yell "We have to leave right this instant" like some crazy, rabid person and NOT tell me. I have the right to know, Tenma!"

He stared at his wife, then pressed his back against the wall, sliding to the floor with his hands burying his face, "... I suppose you're right..." He sighed, shaking his head groggily, "It's regarding a man I work with. I promise I'll tell you everything, as soon as I can..."

"As in right now?" She placed a hand on her hip.

He nodded, "Yes, but first... I want to hear what you have to say. You said there was something we had to speak about?"

April's demeanor changed immediately, a warm smile on her face, despite the tense atmosphere her husband has created. She let out a quick, odd sigh, as if she forgot to breathe this entire time, "Yeah, that... well... there's something I need to tell you..."

She slowly reached into her pocket, her smile growing wider and her eyes watering. Tenma squinted at the small, long white object she pulled out, not readily recognizing it;
however, he very soon realized what it was.

Time froze in place. His eyes widened, "Oh my God..."

April giggled as she fiddled with the pregnancy test in her hand, tears falling from her eyes, "Allow me to officially announce that... I'm pregnant!" She bounced happily, eagerly awaiting her husband's response.

Tenma placed his hands over his mouth, "We're going to... ahaha... w-we're having a... baby..." His legs went stiff for a moment. He smiled and embraced his wife, picking her up while spinning her around, "I-I can't believe it!"

For just this moment... everything was fine. There was no threat. However, despite the great news, Tenma knew full well that this made them far more vulnerable. There's no telling what Heinrich would do to them and their baby. If there's anything he's learned, it's that the insane doctor was completely unpredictable.

Tenma needed to tell April everything, and prepare for their departure.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 03:02:13 AM by Phi »

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6048 on: February 23, 2015, 12:07:30 AM
(Unless anyone else has anything planned, I'm gonna skip ahead a day or so)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6049 on: February 23, 2015, 12:08:15 AM
(Yeah I don't have anything.)