Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394502

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6000 on: February 13, 2015, 12:38:11 AM
"Don't worry about it. What's done is done... I'd best not dwell too much on it," Fxeni said, looking back up at her. "Won't be easy though. I... felt... each of their deaths. I still kind of feel it now."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6001 on: February 13, 2015, 12:42:32 AM
As the debris floated along in space, Dr. Wily II was staring at the data that the Mocks transmitted back amidst their battle. There was plenty to look through especially from GN Particle emissions. Sighing, Dr. Wily II decided to ring up White Beard.

DWII - White Beard? How's the status on your end?

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6002 on: February 13, 2015, 12:45:22 AM
"Are you sure you're okay?" PBPB said with concern on her voice. "This is new, even for you. Unless it's just cause we've been up here all alone for a while. Besides ADA & Emma I mean."

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6003 on: February 13, 2015, 12:56:01 AM
"This was definitely new. I've been around people dying before and never felt this. I could feel everything they were feeling... their pain, their fear," Fxeni said, feeling uneasy about it. "This was not mere guilt, I can tell you that much."

He sighed again, shaking his head. "Think you can get the FXE-Z here ASAP?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #6004 on: February 13, 2015, 12:58:34 AM
(Oh please notify Sakura about this I really want to put that idea I had into fruition, but later.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6005 on: February 13, 2015, 01:15:03 AM
PBPB put her arm on Fxeni's shoulder, trying to comfort him a bit. "Here....lemme try something."

She stepped away from Fxeni as her eyes began to glow. Suddenly, her hair began to blow upward as she raised her left arm and pointed her palm toward the center of the hangar which was currently unoccupied. Meanwhile, almost simultaneously, the 00-Magi's eyes lit up red as it raised its left arm in the same manner as PBPB. The Solar Furnace began to hum loudly and glow as its power output increased.

"CLEAR THE AREA" PBPB yelled out in a booming voice. Meanwhile, at the SexStation, what PBPB yelled out came across the SexStation's hangar bay's intercom as the Fxescythe Zeta began to glow. The workers and droids around it stepped back.

"RATHOS POMELIRIA TIRIOS!!!" PBPB yelled aloud as the Fxescythe Zeta was teleported from the SexStation's hangar to Asteroid Triple M's hangar.

The Solar Furnace slowed down as the 00-Magi shut down. At the same time, PBPB began to collapse before Fxeni quickly ran over and caught her.

"So.....what do you...think of my....new Mobile Suit?" PBPB slyly said before passing out.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6006 on: February 13, 2015, 01:31:24 AM
Meanwhile in the Sex Station Hanger

"Okay the plans for the Sakura Zettaireideo Wing Gundam and Gundam Magmarock Kai are finally complete!" Sakura cheered triumphantly.

"Cool, I may have had a hard time following exactly what you were doing but it sure as hell was interesting." Asch whistled.

"Yeah I want to send this to Fxeni right now to see what he thinks about them." Sakura said as she started to type an email.

"I bet he would find this impre-" Asch started when the Intercom came to life all the sudden.

"CLEAR THE AREA!" a loud booming voice shouted.

"What the, was that-WHOA HEY!" Asch yelled as Sakura immediately grabbed him without warning and ran out of the area along with some workers.  When Sakura was sure they were safe she looked back and saw the Fxescythe Zeta glowing.

"RATHOS POMELIRIA TIRIOS!!!" The voice yelled as the Fxecythe Zeta disappeared in a flash and the workers stared in bafflement.

".....That was Peebs right?" Asch gulped.

"Yeah it was....." Sakura nodded "I'm pretty impressed though, I knew her connection with ADA made her Magic stronger but I didn't think it was that strong."

"But why did she teleport Fxeni's Gundam?" Asch asked.

"I don't know I should ask her." Sakura said as she opened up her comm link "PBPB, PBPB come in!"

However only silence greeted Sakura from the other line.

"Well?" Asch asked.

"....She's not answering, that's not good." Sakura said a bit worriedly.

"Well why don't you try Fxeni?" Asch suggested.

"Sounds good to me." Sakura nodded and adjusted her contact "Fxeni, Fxeni please come in it's me Sakura."

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6007 on: February 13, 2015, 01:49:38 AM
"It's rather impressive! It seems to tire you out though," Fxeni says as he looks down at PBPB. "Maybe you should tone down the-"

"Fxeni, Fxeni please come in it's me Sakura," the audio from his comm suddenly went off.

"Oh hey, Sakura. I'm assuming this is about the Fxescythe Zeta?" he replied, looking at his mobile suit.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6008 on: February 13, 2015, 01:50:52 AM
"Yeah why did PBPB teleport it?" Sakura asked confused.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6009 on: February 13, 2015, 01:55:54 AM
"For added security here. Some of my pilots and I got ambushed while cleaning outside the Triple M, and all we had to work with were GMs. Three of the pilots... died," Fxeni explained, his voice lowering during the final sentence. Their emotions still stuck with him, creating a sense of unease in him.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6010 on: February 13, 2015, 01:58:20 AM
"Oh my god!" Sakura gasped.

"What happened?" Asch asked her.

"Fxeni and PBPB were ambushed while they were taking care of some debris and three pilots died!" Sakura said frantically.

"Holy [parasitic bomb]....." Asch said as his eyes widened.

"Fxeni.....I'm so sorry.....will you be okay?" Sakura said hesitantly.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6011 on: February 13, 2015, 02:02:32 AM
"Normally I'd say yes, but this time was a bit... unusual," Fxeni said, his uneasiness coming through in the tone of his voice. "I... sensed their every emotion when they died. I still feel them now, swimming inside my mind."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6012 on: February 13, 2015, 02:05:47 AM
"Whoa that's....that's a little troubling I think....." Sakura said with notably concern "......Hey um is it okay if I come there tomorrow morning?   I had an updated report I needed to tell PBPB about and I wanted to send some blueprints of some of the Gundams I've currently finished designing but given the circumstances I feel like I should do that in person instead.  Is that okay?"

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6013 on: February 13, 2015, 02:12:57 AM
"I don't see why not," Fxeni replied. He looked down at PBPB, who still seemed drained. "We'll chat then, in that case. I should probably get Peebs to her quarters, that teleporting act of hers tired her out."

"Stop... calling me... that..." PBPB muttered.

"Yeah... see? Barely any kick to her," Fxeni says with a grin. "See you tomorrow, Sakura."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6014 on: February 13, 2015, 02:14:17 AM
"Okay, but before I hang up you mind telling me their names?" Sakura asked "I think I may have known them."

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6015 on: February 13, 2015, 02:27:35 AM
"Possibly... Avegodro, Zandelin, and Virtu were their names," Fxeni replied. He helped PBPB get up to her feet and began helping her walk.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6016 on: February 13, 2015, 02:29:39 AM
"Yeah.....I think I remembered them......" Sakura nodded "Okay I'll let you go until tomorrow, get as much rest as you can okay?"

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6017 on: February 13, 2015, 02:34:12 AM
"That's the plan... whether I actually can or not is a different story though," Fxeni said jokingly, trying to lighten the mood a bit. "See you tomorrow."

He cut the comm and silently helped PBPB down the hallway, lost in thought.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6018 on: February 13, 2015, 03:13:23 AM
Fxeni helped PBPB walk down the hallway to her quarters at Asteroid Triple M. "Well....that was quite a test run of my new suit." she mumbled out, still fatigued.

"How exactly did you do that, by the way?" Fxeni curiously asked her.

"I used my connection with the 00-Magi to harness the power of the Solar Furnace, thereby amplifying my magic via the GN Particles. Essentially, I could use the suit & GN Particles to cast the spell for me." PBPB said. "I'm still getting use to the connection though. It's vastly different from just plugging my mind into Ardjet like I did."

"What's amazing is that you did all that with the suit not being 100% complete yet." Fxeni added as they arrived at her quarters. "Maybe the strain will be lessened when the 00-Peebs is finished."

".....Ehhhh I'm too worn out to smack you!" PBPB mumbled. "Remind me to do so later. You go get some rest yourself. You need it!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6019 on: February 13, 2015, 03:29:08 AM
([spoiler]Hmmm I think I may give Borock-bot a Dusknoir.....for reasons.[/spoiler])

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6020 on: February 13, 2015, 03:32:32 AM
White Beard responds after a short wait.

"Arr, I'm ready; or rather our new weapon is ready. We simply need to draw the lass out on her own, I have not had a chance to test him under group combat conditions." White Beard puffs on his pipe leaning back in his captain's chair.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6021 on: February 13, 2015, 03:33:33 AM
"Oh, I don't think it's something I need to remind you to do!" Fxeni says with a grin. "I will try to get some rest though, I can certainly use it."

Fxeni walks out of the room and slowly makes his way towards his quarters. He was in no rush; he knew that he wouldn't get much rest that night.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6022 on: February 13, 2015, 03:43:31 AM
White Beard responds after a short wait.

"Arr, I'm ready; or rather our new weapon is ready. We simply need to draw the lass out on her own, I have not had a chance to test him under group combat conditions." White Beard puffs on his pipe leaning back in his captain's chair.
DWII - I see... We might need to hasten our plans... The Resistance has grown more... Competent. Not that it worries me, oh no! However, we must strike NOW!

(Now is pretty tentative, however it should be very soon.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6023 on: February 13, 2015, 03:49:16 AM
(Yeah especially since I have plans for when Sakura, Asch and Borock-bot visit Triple M the next morning.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6024 on: February 13, 2015, 03:51:03 AM
(Even better. We will strike then!)