Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393626

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5975 on: February 12, 2015, 01:31:34 AM
Fxeni tried to find an opening in the red tornado, but didn't find one. He turned to look at Kartus' GM, and noticed that the Hyper Bazooka was released and it was boosting away as fast as it possibly could out of the way of the attack.

Must be out of ammo... guess it's up to me now, Fxeni thought to himself with a sigh. He looked at the status of his GM, and noticed that the left arm was almost completely dislodged from the Red Mock's attack earlier as well as his most recent attacks on the remaining forces.

Well... it's coming off anyways, Fxeni thought as he used the saber in his right arm to carefully slice the loose arm, then puts away the beam saber. He grabs the severed arm that's still holding the beam saber and whips it overhand at the tornado, then begins boosting right behind it.

The group of Mocks try to block the arm with their spin. They manage to cut the arm, but the saber manages to slip past and pierces the Mock right in the generator. It explodes, shattering the formation apart and leaving the Mocks open for attack. Fxeni boosts in and begins attacking the Mocks one by one, hoping to destroy them before they regain composure.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5976 on: February 12, 2015, 01:42:49 AM
Most of them never did, and fell to the unmarked GM. All but one. The last Mock (not including the ones attacking PBPB) stared at the unmarked GM. In a last ditch effort, the Mock grabbed onto the GM in a bear hug, as its mono-eye started to blink rapidly. Like it was counting down...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5977 on: February 12, 2015, 01:50:55 AM
Fxeni struggled to get the Mock off, but was unable to. He swung the beam saber in the limited arc he was able to hoping it would connect, but the angle made it impossible. He looked around, trying to figure out what he could do. He saw a group of Mocks heading off towards a lone Mech in the distance.

That must be Peebs! he thought as he began to boost towards the mech, hoping to get its attention by moving as erratically as possible. I hope she notices in time...

(That's it for my part methinks... it's PB's turn now!)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5978 on: February 12, 2015, 01:54:21 AM
(Well, if PBPB doesn't notice... She'll like the nice pink cloud! 8D)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5979 on: February 12, 2015, 03:27:45 AM
(R.I.P. Fxeni 8D)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5980 on: February 12, 2015, 04:09:47 AM
(I'll update when I get home from work XD)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5981 on: February 12, 2015, 07:01:23 AM
Arche and Phi continued to roam the halls.

Phi glanced over at him, then looked down; it seemed like there was something she wanted to say, evidenced by the way she incessantly coddled with a loose thread on her jacket and made passing glances at him.

She furrowed her brows and eyed him suspiciously.

Arche looked at Phi, noticing her staring, "Okay, I've been feeling this burning sensation on my skull for a while now, which probably means you either want to hurt me or there's something gross on my face."

"Did you..." Phi bit her thumbnail, thinking of what to say, "Did you... see me? I mean... that pose I did in the beginning. You know, that stupid sexy... thing..."

Arche scratched his nose subtly, his gaze drifting elsewhere, "I... uh... may have seen a little... like, probably not much or anything..."

Phi glared at him, her eyes further piercing into his skull, "Is that so? Just a little, huh? Arche. Type?" She annunciated his name firmly, her teeth gritted as she stepped closer to him.

He coughed, backing away slowly, "W-Well, maybe a tad more than a little... haha... I mean, what is "little" anyway, right? Th-That's a pretty broad term. Little. More than a little... Wh-Who can really say? Heh... heheh... I think you're getting a little cl-close there, Phi..."

Phi planted a hand on her chest and raised her eyebrows, pretending to act surprised, "Oh, you mean me? What's the matter, Arche? I hope I'm not making you uncomfortable," Her voice was calm and somewhat angelic... in the most creepy way possible. Please. Make it stop!

"O-Okay, okay... I saw... maybe most of it," Arche gave in to her interrogation, "But that's it! You got on the floor and then you... *ahem*... You raised your le-"

"Th-That's enough!" Phi yelled, "Jesus, I can't believe you... that's [tornado fang]ing all of it! I specifically told you NOT to look. Did none of what I said sink in?"

Arche scratched his head, "Yeah, I know you said that and I'm sorry..."

"Ugh, what is with you men..." She muttered, visibly angry, "But you... You don't strike me as the perverted type. You should know better than that. What the hell were you thinking?!"

"I... really have no proper excuse. It was honestly just dumb curiosity. I mean, you being... well, how you usually are. Silent, sophisticated and all that... I guess some part of me doubted your ability to act in such a manner, so..." He sighed, shaking his head, "Look, again, I have no real excuse. But, please believe me when I say I'm sorry..."

Phi searched his face, her gaze eventually dropping to the floor, sighing, "Well, thank you for telling me the truth. I'm upset, however... I suppose I can partially understand your idiotic insistence to glean a different side of me."

Arche thought for a moment, "Hey, tell you what... why don't you have me do something embarrassing, as payback?"

"Huh?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, why not, right? I mean, I pretty much deserve it," He conceded once more.

Phi stared at him for a while, then shook her head, "No... such an action will not be necessary. However, I appreciate the gesture."

He rubbed his arm, "I-I see... so, are we... are we good?"

She lightly punched his arm, a slight smile on her face, "Even if I was absolutely livid with you... I very much doubt that indignation would last long. Like someone once told me: There's just something about you, I guess."

Arche chuckled, remembering he said those very same words to her, a few moments before, "Thanks, Phi... and again-"

"Yeah, yeah, you're sorry, whatever," Phi interrupted, "... Still doesn't stop you from being a jerk."

He smiled, "I'm completely willing to accept that."

"Good," She laughed briefly, folding her hands behind her back as they continued down the hallway, "You're going to buy me something, though."

He crossed his arms, "Heh, oh yeah? And what might that be?"

She turned to him, "Who knows? Food? Beverage? Whatever it is, it's on you," A sly grin stretched across her face.

Arche sighed and chuckled, "Very well. As you wish, your highness."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5982 on: February 12, 2015, 07:42:53 AM
Fxeni struggled to get the Mock off, but was unable to. He swung the beam saber in the limited arc he was able to hoping it would connect, but the angle made it impossible. He looked around, trying to figure out what he could do. He saw a group of Mocks heading off towards a lone Mech in the distance.

That must be Peebs! he thought as he began to boost towards the mech, hoping to get its attention by moving as erratically as possible. I hope she notices in time...

(That's it for my part methinks... it's PB's turn now!)

As the Quasi 00-Magi clashed its Beam Saber with the Mock's heat rod, the warning beep went off as more mobile suits were approaching.

"Incoming mobile suits." ADA stated aloud.

"I've notic...wait, there's one attached to a GM." PBPB remarked.

"Sensors indicate that the Mock attached to the unmarked GM is getting ready to self detonate." ADA responded.

"An unmarked GM.....FXENI!!!!!" PBPB shouted out as her eyes began to glow.

While fighting off the Mock, the Quasi 00-Magi's eyes glowed red and the GN Drive began to hum loudly. Suddenly, Sword Bits came out of the GN Shield and sliced up the Mock before they flew towards the unmarked GM. With a quick motion, the GN Sword Bits sliced the arms and legs off of the Mock, giving the unmarked GM an opening to escape!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5983 on: February 12, 2015, 07:45:50 AM
(*shakes fist at GN Particles* I'll let Fxeni update, and then the Mocks should be pretty much done in my next post.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5984 on: February 12, 2015, 07:47:53 AM
(Don't worry. PBPB is going to give Fxeni a STERN talking too!  B( )

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5985 on: February 12, 2015, 07:50:09 AM
(Juat make sure there's no candles around...
... ... Actually, make sure there ARE candles around. 8D)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5986 on: February 12, 2015, 07:56:14 AM
(Dammit Kit!  8) )

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #5987 on: February 12, 2015, 07:58:54 AM
(Sakura really needs to give them those charm resistant accessories.....)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5988 on: February 12, 2015, 08:03:34 AM
(As does Arche.

Actually, he and Kit have history. Upon seeing him with Phi constantly, she might try to... Oh no...)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5989 on: February 12, 2015, 08:05:16 AM
(No need. PBPB is a sorceress who can cast her own resistance spell and Fxeni has strong will power. They were just both caught unprepared. XD)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5990 on: February 12, 2015, 08:14:14 AM
(That, or they intentionally let their guard down! 8D)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5991 on: February 12, 2015, 11:46:58 AM
(A little of both, I'd say! 8D)

Fxeni exhales deeply as he takes the opening and boosts as far away as possible. The Mock explodes, the blast hitting Fxeni's GM enough to destabilize its movement.

Easy, easy... Fxeni thinks as he regains control of the GM. I'll be sure to thank her once we get back in.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5992 on: February 12, 2015, 01:21:02 PM
Seeing the Mock explode, the last three Mocks launched a last ditch  attack. They whipped out their Heat Rods and dashed towards the 00-Magi.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5993 on: February 12, 2015, 06:53:27 PM
Easy, easy... Fxeni thinks as he regains control of the GM. I'll be sure to thank her once we get back in.

(Thank her with more sex? 8D)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5994 on: February 12, 2015, 10:35:33 PM
The Quasi 00-Magi charged towards the three remaining Mocks, wielding its Beam Saber as the Solar Furnace hummed and released more GN Particles. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" PBPB yelled out, eyes still glowing, as the Quasi 00-Magi quickly sliced the Mock in half while the GN Sword Bits sliced up the remaining Mocks heading towards her into pieces.

"All enemy mobile suits destroyed." ADA said while PBPB was sitting there, breathing heavily as her eyes stopped glowing.

"...that....was 71%?" PBPB asked ADA.

"Affirmative!"

"......Damn." PBPB remarked.

"Incoming transmission from Fxeni!" ADA stated.

"Great job, Peebs. That was ama..." Fxeni said before being interrupted.

"WHY AREN'T....YOU IN.....YOUR...NEW....MOBILE SUIT?!?" PBPB angrily asked, still breathing heavy and fatigued.

"Maaaaybe you should save the lecture for when we're back inside?" Fxeni quipped.

"......Fine!" PBPB replied, as they both flew back towards Asteroid Triple M.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5995 on: February 12, 2015, 11:33:04 PM
(trying to figure out how to wake up Taylor and HeatGabumon and all that comes to mind is this song, specifically the beginning)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5996 on: February 13, 2015, 12:15:16 AM
As Fxeni got out of his GM, he looked around for the surviving pilots. Teancum was still out cold, and was being dragged out of his GM by medics. Kartus climbed out of what was left of his GM, and had a dazed look on his face. He looked over and saw Fxeni getting out of the unmarked GM. Kartus decided to head to the Medbay, still in shock over the experience.

At least those two survived... Fxeni thought as he got down on ground level, meeting up with PBPB. If only I could have saved them all.

"Now that we're back inside... WHY AREN'T YOU IN YOUR NEW MOBILE SUIT?!" PBPB exclaimed, pointing at the GM.

"It's not here... it's over at the SexStation, and I'm not even sure it's finished," Fxeni replied calmly. "Besides, I think I handled that situation as best as I could."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5997 on: February 13, 2015, 12:23:07 AM
"Not finished...but I told the crew to bring it over on the shuttle when they came with the ISS' shield supplies..." PBPB said all confused. "Sigh, never mind that for now. How are you? How's your crew?

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5998 on: February 13, 2015, 12:28:07 AM
"My crew's fine, aside from the ones that were out there..." Fxeni replied, looking over towards the hangar exit. "I lost three pilots. If only I had the Fxescythe Zeta here, I might have been able to save them..."

He looked down to the ground and sighed, scratching the back of his head.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5999 on: February 13, 2015, 12:34:51 AM
PBPB saw the remorse on his face as he sighed. "I'm...sorry for yelling at you like that. I thought your new suit was here. If only I had launched sooner."